Brit/pol/ - BREXIT! Edition

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>"Labour is not wedded to freedom of movement" - Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/labour-not-wedded-freedom-movement-jeremy-corbyns-brexit-speech/

>UKIP secure EU funding again after Italian 5-Star Movement fail to divorce
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/10/five-star-movement-allianceukip-back-on-meps-block-split-nigel-farage-beppe-grillo

>Green Party accuses Corbyn of 'capitulating to the Right'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-immigration-green-party-brexit-caroline-lucas-a7518731.html

>"The NHS will fail within weeks if it's not given a huge amount of money immediately!" say left-wing bullshitters for the millionth time
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/11/nhs-fail-winter-without-cash-injection-hospital-doctors-tell-theresa-may

>Boris Johnson accused of leading "witch hunt" as he attacks Russia in a desperate bid to save his political career following his bad goy comments about Saudi Arabia
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-accuse-britain-uk-witch-hunt-boris-johnson-kremlin-dirty-tricks-putin-donald-trump-election-a7520821.html

>Britain will not speak with the Front Nationale, UK-French ambassador claims
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/britain-will-not-deal-marine-le-pen-uks-ambassador-france-says/

>"The clock is ticking" - Northern Ireland faces brutal election and a return to Direct Rule
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-faces-brutal-election-and-return-to-direct-rule-warns-arlene-foster-35358295.html

>Crazy Corbynite who blamed his alcohol shoplifting spree on the Tories, Tony Blair and high suicide rates is spared jail
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2XNRdaKufCM

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/12065157/Pound-is-most-overvalued-currency-in-the-world-analysts-claim.html
agweb.com/article/brexits-pound-plunge-causes-record-wheat-exports-to-france-blmg/
industryweek.com/trade/uk-factories-boom-pound-s-brexit-plunge-boosts-exports
thesun.co.uk/news/1658978/exports-soar-as-weaker-pound-since-brexit-vote-has-given-uk-manufacturers-more-market-muscle/
wsj.com/articles/pounds-pounding-helped-u-k-absorb-brexit-shock-1476055421
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/10/four-ways-the-uk-can-take-advantage-of-a-weaker-pound/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/celebrate-fall-pound-keep-low/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=d8KynrRA1u8
cnbc.com/2016/01/07/chinese-yuan-heres-whats-happening-to-the-currency.html
businessinsider.com/china-currency-devaluation-just-getting-started-2016-2?IR=T
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/07/world-faces-deflation-shock-as-china-devalues-at-accelerating-pa/
ft.com/content/444c5bc8-3fca-11e5-9abe-5b335da3a90e
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b088k0jz/newsnight-10012017
youtube.com/watch?v=v2lZycym1ls
youtube.com/watch?v=lg3RVyCyf2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SABERPOSTING IS BACK

WOW! THANKS BREXITARDS!

Brit/pol/ is a Milo thread.

Milo a shit

fundamentally a leftist

>"The clock is ticking" - Northern Ireland faces brutal election and a return to Direct Rule

My body is ready for 2017.
It will be the Year of Great Happenings.

S O F T

Posted it too late in the other thread.

Is Ethnic nationalism a meme? I wouldn't mind a white britain but so far all I can see is people begrudging the current state of the country without proposing something workable or even having the balls to go out and call for a cull.

Leftist here, you can keep the twat, thanks

>Pound is 'most overvalued currency in the world', analysts claim
>26 December 2015
telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/12065157/Pound-is-most-overvalued-currency-in-the-world-analysts-claim.html

A weak pound is good for the economy. It's only bad for holidaymakers and weebs buying weeb shit from Japan. But even that's good for the economy because people are more likely to spend their money in this country. There are literally no drawbacks to a weak currency that can't be offset.

>Brexit's Pound Plunge Causes Record Wheat Exports to France
agweb.com/article/brexits-pound-plunge-causes-record-wheat-exports-to-france-blmg/

>UK Factories Boom as Pound’s Brexit Plunge Boosts Exports
industryweek.com/trade/uk-factories-boom-pound-s-brexit-plunge-boosts-exports

>Exports soar as weaker pound since Brexit vote has given UK manufacturers more market muscle
thesun.co.uk/news/1658978/exports-soar-as-weaker-pound-since-brexit-vote-has-given-uk-manufacturers-more-market-muscle/

>Pound’s Pounding Helped U.K. Absorb Brexit Shock
wsj.com/articles/pounds-pounding-helped-u-k-absorb-brexit-shock-1476055421

>Four ways the UK can take advantage of a weaker pound
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/10/four-ways-the-uk-can-take-advantage-of-a-weaker-pound/

>Why we should celebrate the fall of pound – and keep it low
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/celebrate-fall-pound-keep-low/

I wrote in a previous comment that I'd be happy to read more political books if you wished to recommend me some.
I'd prefer something that is pre-WWI at the latest.

If you send the terrorists up again I'm coming over there and fighting.

No, it's not a meme, it's the way to go.

Unfortunately it has 0 traction at the moment and is always associated with hooliganism and skinhead criminals.

Listen to some Bowden to hear some white nationalist british ideas.

Start here, nice and short but meaty: youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho&feature=youtu.be

This one's for all the sad friendless lads out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=d8KynrRA1u8

The only reason most countries don't artificially devalue their own currencies in order to strengthen their own economies is because it's illegal and makes you an international diplomatic pariah. Except China. But hey, it's China. They give zero fucks.

>Chinese yuan: Here's what's happening to the currency
>7 January 2016
cnbc.com/2016/01/07/chinese-yuan-heres-whats-happening-to-the-currency.html

>China's currency devaluation is just getting started
>19 February 2016
businessinsider.com/china-currency-devaluation-just-getting-started-2016-2?IR=T

>World faces deflation shock as China devalues yuan at accelerating pace
>7 July 2016
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/07/world-faces-deflation-shock-as-china-devalues-at-accelerating-pa/

>China steps up currency war with dramatic renminbi devaluation
>28 September 2016
ft.com/content/444c5bc8-3fca-11e5-9abe-5b335da3a90e

No. I am a peaceful man.
And you need to fight the terrorists on your own soil.

You don't need a cull.
You need to stop immigration and motivate foreigners to leave.
Make non-British second class citizens

Fuck off taig cunt

Pretty good channel that.

>white nationalist british ideas

ehhh I wouldn't use that description. He was primarily a Nietzschian. Yes he accepted race realism but I doubt he would define himself by it.

CROMWELL WAS BASED DESU

>Hitler on immigration and multiculturalism (Mein Kampf)
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

Most whites people in England want it deep down but they won't admit it to themselves cos they know a few nice non-whites

Bowden completely changed my opinion of people who study art, music, etc.

No. I love Nigel btw, we don't have anyone like him here.
He says, and I agree, we Irish need an Irexit.

OLIVERS ARMY IS HERE TO STAYYYY

Just fuck off.

Well, he wanted Britain to be mono-ethnic. IE white. But yeah, he wasn't specifically white nationalist, I don't think he was ever pan-white supremacist that I know of.

It's still a good way in to some of these ideas and why they could be really good.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT

Yeah it's dece.

I am YKTD

My insecure tripcode !ZeXiY.i5UA may be compromised so I will use !!hn7ASgIZ1vE instead

!!hn7ASgIZ1vE

We know you're the fake YKTD

Czech koruna is devalued too

I wonder what he makes of his public image, particularly his vilification by liberals as something of an antiquated puritan? “It is to be expected”. What about his rather bizarre co-option as a meme by certain student sub-cultures? “Oh, do tell me about this. People keep mentioning it. I don’t know anything about it.” I confess that I don’t really understand it either. “People tell me. I don’t know really what it means. But I suppose its better than being a gay icon,” he reflects. “So I don’t know, whatever makes them happy really…leave them to immoral acts.” He trails off.

You are locked in a room with Nicola Sturgeon, Alex Salmond and Angus Robertson.

There is a phone on the only table in the room that will soon ring, the person on the other end will ask what you want to kill them.

What do?

Ah right, I thought you were curious last thread but you're just a memer

I'm howling, etc

STIR

Archetype of an Alt-Rightist.

Nah, he's just a civic nationalist.

>abolished monarchy
>let Jews back in
>based

What's your best IRL political anecdote?

A couple of years ago I gave are Owen a proper dirty look on a train from Manchester to London - felt a bit guilty afterwards because he looked well sad.

>dece
It's what?

>Says "ree"
>Uses "dece" in the same post

>you will never live in 1290 AD

Seriously, what does it mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM

Even the thumbnail/image triggers me for some reason.

I met Douglas Carswell before he was a BASED civic nationalist

Funny enough, that's pretty much what oil rich saudis do. No one says a fucking thing. The idea that if you're born on their turf, that grants you the right to stay is fucking laughable to them, and to any right minded people. Otherwise you can be invaded and colonised by legions of foreigners who...

decent

Dece = Decent

Pronounced 'Deese' like 'Geese'

Its pretty common to hear up here, I live between lpool and manch

Oh I thought it was just a typo. That's totes anti-intellectual and retarded.

ah got chased oot of the country fur having certain beliefs

really ah'm a gentle giant

bloody dizgusting

I'm genuinely outraged. Disgusting. I want to believe it's satire of a degenerated society with no respect for their elders and yet I know it isn't.

The man clearly doesn't even know what the fuck is going on.

Who?

Those who garb themselves in memes will be the first to go.

fook off spacker

Could you post the image of Soviet dissidents being labelled as mentally ill?

>Scottish

Mfw student finance England accidentally give me 5 grand

He died that same night.

>the absolute STATE of the butthurt lefty tears on the BBC live stream of Trump's talk

ANIME MENTIONED ON NEWSNIGHT

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b088k0jz/newsnight-10012017

38:02

If we're posting English anime people, why doesn't Jonathon Joestar ever get posted? He's literally the creator of that one famous pose

I'm kind of confused actually. It was released 8 years after he died.

What did they say? Not gonna set up a proxy to watch Big Black Cock.

Such a HEARTWARMING story, we have always been a diverse nation

Yeah pretty much. Pay them to leave (£5,000 or whatever would get you a long way in whatever shithole they originated from) and pay white people to have children. That fixes a lot of this.

>Marx has the best understanding of capitalism
You need to go back to your primary school economics class son. Marx had one thing and one thing alone on his mind: how to take revenge against Western civilisation for being mean to Jews by tricking the goyim into destroying it themselves.

clapistani here
why hasn't brexit happened already?
can I get a tl;dr?

Britain has always been a nation of immigrants

"LOL BLOODY ROMANS COMING HERE TAKING OUR JOBS AMIRITE?"

You don't even need to pay them to leave.
Remove votes for non-brits
Remove welfare for non-Brits
Allow people to preferentially hire Brits, but don't allow them to preferentially hire non-Brits

Why is this even a story?

Why do you fucking think?

"Red, white and blue brexit" was such a cringe worthy moment

she just landed it so poorly

I think any sort of native populist uprising would be enough, actually.

When the BNP won a whopping 2 (TWO!) seats in the prestigious and highly important EU elections, something like 25% of non-whites were said to be "seriously considering" going back to their country of origin.

It's a shame UKIP are so shit. The fact their only polling on 12% while Wilders, Le Pen and others across Europe are getting over 20% speaks volumes.

>not using judengeld to fuel your papist slaughter

Yeah we've always been multicultural, and not a drop of blood has been spilt over the millennia.
You need to be reminded that making mixed race kids is part of your culture.

>UKIP
Why would we need them when we have the based tories?

>who can say 'wagwan'
I know who shouldn't say it.

>It's only Tower Hamlets!
>It's only Luton
>It's only London and Birmingham!
>It's only England
>It's only England & Scotland!
>It's onl--

ALLAHU ACKBAR

RUSSELL BRANDS WEDDING
TALK ABOUT RUSSELL BRANDS WEDDING
THEY'RE ALL GOING TO RUSSELL BRANDS WEDDING

Stewart Lee is the only lefty that makes up for the faggotry with his comedic talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2lZycym1ls

The Shillbottle and "Toilet Books" bit are also god tier comedy.

>Mfw Rimmer was B& for spamming again

>they managed to find a daguerreotype of a nigger in a top hat
WE

>YOU AREN'T VOTING THE UKIPS ARE YOU???
>THAT'S LIKE SHITTING THE BED
>STOP CARING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

My Dad was telling me that some Tories he knows were ranting about immigration and Labour, and when my Dad said "it's gone up under the Tories", the response was "bollocks, no fucking way".

When he got his phone out and showed them the statistics they said "well that's obviously a hangover from Labour".

I'm saving all these images to spam on Facebook closer the time of the election.

>Theresa May's Brexit team lays out the plans for leaving the European Union, 2017, Colourised.

>rozzers banging on my door because I was racist in Greggs

>"well that's obviously a hangover from Labour"
Classic Tory

Open the door and we'll let you see your children again

Yeah, I know he's a cunt but some of his comedy is honestly fucking hilarious and almost genius in a way.
I think he avoided politics in the first season of Stewart Lee Comedy Vehicle and it's one of the funniest shows I've ever watched.

He's easily one of the best comedians of all time, it's just a shame he's on the wrong side of history. Oh well, though... Not everyone can agree all the time.

I kind of like the morose, deadpan delivery but I don't often find myself liking him.

That's what Englishmen always looked like, Doctor Who background actor demographics told me so

youtube.com/watch?v=lg3RVyCyf2Q

His material on YouTube is all shit, to be honest.
Watch "Toilet books" and the "Shillbottle" episode and you'll understand what I mean.