Hey americans i have a question

Hey americans i have a question....
Are there still real natives like in pic related around with the real culture or did the spanish destroyed really everything?
I want to know more about these cultures but everythings is lost thanks to the spanish even if it was only some 100s of years ago.
These spanish fucker build even what we know as mexico city right OVER and old and big aztec city.
please answer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyak_language
youtube.com/watch?v=A8niQ1ZAbwU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q'eqchi'_language
timeanddate.com/date/perfect-calendar.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres#1500.E2.80.931830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are on the south of Chile (Mapuches)

New Mexico and Arizona still have Natives that have their culture but its in the older (and dying) generation

There are still tribes but they have few population and have been westernized a lot.
Only a handful of tribes living deep in the amazonan jungle still live like their ancestors before the Spanish conquest.

the Aztec and Incan civilisations were completely destroyed there were a few Inca that hid and survived for many years in the mountains but the Spanish lured them out saying that they would no longer kill them . when they came out they killed them though . the Maya are the most intact of all the lost cultures and we only know what we know about them cause one Spanish priest saved some of their weightings from the book burnings. taking place after the conquest .

No, all the natives are just not great like their ancestors, now they are niggers

All lost.
At least they didn't genocide the natives to replace them with nigger though

That's really sad man the cultures were great are there no projects to protect them or something?

>south america
>Americans
>Euro Education

There are a few places left in South America but it was a pretty tough choice between living in a dirt hut or driving a car in a city.

>Cultures were great
>Do drugs, rape women, kill and eat flesh of neighboring tribesman, develop absolutely nothing in thousands of years in isolation

Fuck them.

THEY ARE ALL DEAD
even the race itself is dead because because of race mixing

Don't you have some big drug cartel who acts like "we iz aztecs n sheit" ?

racially though they still exist but they have all for the most part been westernised . in the amazon there are many tribes that are non westernised . and still war with each other in the jungles using spear and arrow

To be fair, the "culture" is pretty shit, and already has heavy western influence. Effectivley it is already dead.

Yuropoors bred with ours. Now their extinct, along with what little culture they had.

No there's still a very small number of "pure" bloods left, but you must be at least 1/4 native american to get the tribal benefits so a lot of native americans are basically having to choose between incest or out-breeding and losing their GIBSMEDATS

had no better picture and desu the north natives were the germanics while the sout natives were the roman empire...

>south America
America Americas ?

stupid fucking burger

Most just become alcoholic and die young.

>did the spanish improved really everything?
fixed 4 u, kraut faggot

They are shitskins

In most countries they are protected, given their own land and allowed to use their own laws and justice among themselves.
But the damage is already done, most of their culture and way of life is lost, and their numbers decrease as most their young go to live in the city.
Quite sad indeed.

Yeah, there are.

They don't really have much of the old culture left. The only thing we really have in preserving ruins (pueblo indians where I am) and language.

The languages will eventually die though, most likely.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyak_language

>30
Stop lying, Manolo. Mestizos are not an improvement.

let's take only the mayas and aztecs.. they had big cities and central america was the third most populated area in the world at this time with good agriculture and they had built really nice buildings...
and for real i would rather have a culture with a lot of blood instead of this cuck shit we have right now

there are some efforts yes but its mostly taking place in Guatemala south Mexico . the Maya are basically the only ones with a strong population and a large number of people that only speak Maya . but still they are vary westernised

Compared to what they were? sure they r better than a bunch of cannibals that pray the sun-eagle and kill hundreds of people in pyramids

What culture? do you realize these subhumans didnt even have a writting system?

>combine the blood of ruthless conquistadores and heart consuming savages

REALLY worked out well for you guys.

Actually injuns beheave better than mestizos, mestizos are like africanized bees.
Sure mestizos are smarter and less poor but they are also a million times more violent.

How will you know that?
the spanish destroyed everything gave them a new language new culture new history...
It's like the best genocide in history ever made.

>Hey tíos let's enslave everyone we can and genocide the rest
>Dude we really improved th place, those ungrateful indians should thank us
Come on Manolete, I'm not even against la conquista but you know full well that
>We improved things for them
is a complete meme

not true they did have a writing system . we know almost nothing about it though because it was mostly burned by the Spanish so we don't understand it like we do ancient Egyptian .

>How will you know that?
Are you fucking serious hans? ever heard of archeology?

Race mixed to hell, almost 4 of 5 live in big cities and most don't bother learning the language because its shit.

Mayan calendar is even more exact than the one we use right now. While the current calendar needs a leap day every 4 years, the mayan calendar needs a leap every 5000 years.

What a shit it would be better if the spanish never touched them.
I think these cultures would be atleast at south euro standard nowdays. They really had potencial

>hieroglyphics
lel, how do you preserve culture when only 0.001% of the pops can read and the method of writting is so primitive?
Not true

>be ancient civilization
>Put your record on threads made of flamable material

>Spanish lured them out saying that they would no longer kill them . when they came out they killed them though

kek, why can't natives handle a bit of friendly banter

>A stupid argentinian.
Color me surprised.

United States of AMERICA

We're the only real Americans.

>Ancient
Just because injuns were in the stone age it does not make them ancient, Incans and Aztecs were contemporary to this
A butthurt mestizo? colour me pale

They dont give a fuck about their culture
If you want to live with natives for a while you can travel to the jungle or to the Colca Canyon (Arequipa)

Many many people are working on this cince 100 years but it is really hard to find anything expect buildings if these culture go destroyed completely from the spanish

Only in remote areas of the continent you may find natives who follow the "old ways", but the rest went through westernization, that doesn't mean they lost everything, part of the traditions, belief and what not, survived the changes.

when Hernán Cortés and his army arrived this is what they saw from the high hills the most developed city in the Americas Tenochtitlan . what is now Mexico city the largest city in the Americas today in 2017 . the Spanish couldn't just kill them like the usa would do to the north American Indians they were far too settled and it wasn't hard to westernise them unlike the nomadic plains Indians youtube.com/watch?v=A8niQ1ZAbwU

>colour me pale
Got you famalam.

You can find some natives in Chihuahua, Jalisco, Oaxaca, Guerrero, Chiapas and Yucatan. (Mostly Southeast of Mexico), Most tribes already know how to talk spanish.

Allegedly in the Peruvian Andes there are some, but we're talking about communities of herders, so yeah.

Thats horse shit, we can find temples in anatolia dating 10 k years and restore them but spain magically made all evidence of injuns not being niggers dissapear from a massive fucking continent? with what technology? conquistador surveillance satellites and late medieval bunker busters? lmao
t. country where all the billboard models are white and the pedestrians brown

nigga, that my favourite Château, desu

Mayans were Larpers even before the spaniards got there

Guatemala is the only good country
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q'eqchi'_language

You're right, the mayan calendar actually needs a leap day every 6500 years. My mistake.
timeanddate.com/date/perfect-calendar.html

That's what i mean they had many things but the spanish fucked them up and they would be a great american power if they would developed over the time without any big intervention.

>indians
>great
They are literally gibsmedat useless leechers who never invented writing or anything useful, the only wrong thing that the Spaniards did was not killing them all

>t.Alberto Fujimori

Conquistadores were based. FRIG OFF!

>The Maya calendar was particularly accurate for its time and place. We have already indicated above that the Maya calendar was not as accurate as the Roman Julian calendar. When compared to the solar year, the Julian calendar had an error rate of 1 day every 128 years. The modern Gregorian calendar is substantially more accurate, with an error rate of 1 day every 3,300 years.7 In contrast, the Maya calendar, which did not use any system of leap days, had an error rate of 1 day every 4 years when compared to the solar year.
B-b-but we wuz kangs, mayans invented the TV!!1

Nah dude, some people is pure still, mostly because they lived in high mountains were cold and lack of resources killed spaniards before they get them, or deep down in the jungle.

Kek
/thread

ITT: dumb retards defending pagan savages.

>Source: my ass

Nobody can really say what could've happened desu. A lot of these tribes and their umbrella group were pretty warlike and constantly fucked up other peoples and replaced them.

Mexico still has some, much to their dislike.my roommate's grandfather still speaks his indigenoua language, as do most of his village's inhabitants.
But, overall there's not too many left in South America. Between disease and the Spanish, a lot were wiped out

they build a city exact over the old city
and they had to give up everything (religion,language,culture,native human rights) and the spanish were not only 1 or 2 years on this land m8...
over generations you can make them believe what you want.

Aztec, incas all died off. Fucking plains indians fucking survived and are a drain to our society.

>Sitler, Robert K. 2006. The 2012 Phenomenon: New Age Appropriation of an Ancient Mayan Calendar.
My source
Your source : white hippies and butthurt latinos

>Costa Rica
>Not trusting variable stars
>Not trusting atomic clocks
>spic
>my cock is diamonds.

not indians they were really stupid i mean the 3 big cultures like in my op pic

Carajo, mi sa esey.

Their spawns? Not so much.

The inferiority complex of some mestizos/injuns is so great they believe some shit flinging maya monkeys were smarter than modern scientists with all their modern tools.
Imagine being so anally devastated you turn into a WE WUZ unironically.

kek honestly made me laugh.

Sad thing is that everything modern is "western or white"
and so they don't want to improve anymore because before we got on this land they improved like everyone else.

>A fucking argie
Mayans used zero before europeans too, also mayans had a astronomical observatory, and they had a calendar to predict eclipses and comets, and the whole Snake shadow in Kukulcan that descends in equinox and ascends in solstice, also aztecs had a system of sewers, drainage and water supply.

MAYANS HAD SPACESHIPS
AZTECS INVENTED THE RAIL GUN
>Then why did you lose to 500 men?
*autistic screeching*

the problem is only the most die hard natives even care about their traditions . here in north America outside of the large reservations many of the natives are vary mixed with white people . all the eastern so called tribes look like they are white . my great grand mother was full blood Huron but I have black hair and blue eyes and don't look at all native . we are going through here in north America what already happened in Mexico 300 years ago a slow mixing of all the races into one mongrel mixed people .only the Amazonians are still true to the old ways .

I never said they had spaceships, but I forget niggers don't have reading comprehension skills.

>Be ancient world
>Put repository of knowledge in Alexandria so invading Arabs can burn it all in one go
We'd probably be on the moon by now if those fucks hadn't burned the Great Library down

We would be on alpha centauri if Jews didnt invent god.
Inb4 tips

Kogi in Colombia

in regards to medicine, the push for western medicine while founded in some strong truths still pushed out tons of tried and true practices from old world civilizations like ancient Mexico and China that got pushed out by modern pharmaceuticals for being to cheap and unexploitable

>Tfw 75% mapuche and 25% norwegian
Fucking colonos m8
I hate being a race mixed
The south of chile is full of germans, italians, swiss, swedish and danish thanks to president balmaceda

>Making a case in favor of traditional medicine
tfw too smart to even humor you with a proper reply

>variable stars
Pretty sure no calendar uses that information.

>atomic clocks
Completely irrelevant because you're misunderstanding what a calendar really does. A clock's purpose is to COUNT time, a calendar's purpose is to ORDER time ("cyclic time" as with a year).

For example, in an experiment with an atomic clock you can know how many days/seconds/whatever takes a year. But now there is a need to "order" this "time".

How do you do it? Using days is pretty straightforward because day and night and shit. Ok, now you have days. How do your order them? The idea of a "month" then emerges. How many days a month have? 10/20/30/40/variable? and etcetera.

The complexity here is to represent a fractional number (your year in whatever unit you measured with you clock) just using integer numbers and I tell you that there's an uncountable infinity of choices for that purpose.

The mayans had a calendar system that is a collection of 3 different calendars ordering different things being the third, "Long count", a 'year'. The Long count "year" duration is of 52 years and the mayans with their system were extremely accurate on counting this "years".

When you say that the mayan calendar does not use leap days you're referring the Haab' calendar. So, something weird happens here, season-wise (seeding, harvesting) the mayan calendar had a error but ordering time "yearly" (52 years of our 'years') had little error (Costa Rica said how much).

tl;dr: mayan calendar system was good in the long run but bad in the short run.

tl;dr : mayan calendar was bad

Isn't paper flamable too?

No, not the way Germans think of these things. They're just people, with pickup trucks and dogs and shit.

They got Iberianed.

The conquered MesoAmerica Roman style.

They did to MesoAmerica what Rome did to Egypt, Mesopotamia, Phoenicia/Carthage, the Levant.

¿Eres retrasado o qué mierda? ¿Es este el resultado de una educación fujimorista?

They lived in a "dark" Kibbutz-style.

Spanish invaded and got to work to make wealth.

This is why hippies lover mesoamerican history.

They all lived in small civilizations. They made work intentionally hard to give people something to do. Small elite rule everything.

not everyone is an Aztec or Maya. People outside of Latin America see everyone as an Indian and anyone who claims Spanish heritage as crazy.

Fucking place got colonized.

Lots of Europeans settled there.

The civilized MesoAmericans weren't numerous and they didn't develop most of the land there. They had no horses or ox.

They lived like commies, too.

Paper is also flamable ya stupid fucking tard

and someone found a missing mesoamerican book in some private collection.

Very possible that the "illuminati" or the Vatican stole the books and has them in Area 51 to protect secrets.

When "traditional medicine" works, it is almost always by accident or by misattribution of cause and solution. It had some elements of scientific practice in it, since effective treatments and plants had a higher likelihood of being passed on and collected, but this is always along with a whole bunch of useless garbage and magical thinking. All modern medicine does is ditch the useless shit and keep the working parts of traditional medicine. It has been somewhat slow to recognize the effects of the human psyche, but that is due to its inherent complexity and difficulty of evaluation rather than systemic flaws.

Traditional medicine is not complementary, but precursory.

Mate you are the retard even a child would get what he meant

>blame the spanish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres#1500.E2.80.931830

INCAS YES

I've been to Peru. It's all third world and touristy, and they have rebuilt a lot of their ruins and they are obviously very intermixed with Spanish culture and such, but the Quechua people are still very much a thing. Even if they are pretty bastardized, it's the best you got. There is a lot of native culture, and the language is alive and well, too. I even have and aunt from Bolivia who speaks Quechua.

>Bolitas even in the USA
kys pls

I'm all European, Tyrone. Aunt by marriage. Mom's side is a bunch of fucked up hippies. I don't much care for your petty shit anyway. You're all a bunch of fucking criollo mutts down there anyway.