Why did boomers ruin America?

Why did boomers ruin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1T4ZgkCuiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just hate them because they spent the 70s fucking in the mud at woodstock and invented all these STDs now I gotta wrap it up when i see my ladyboys

millenials are a bunch of entitled gibsmedats
literally the nigger generation

CREDIT. That's what it is. All the white bois took out loans, drove up the price of everything, ruined our economy.

They taught their snot nosed children that they were all special snowflakes and that everyone has value. Their children let more and more niggers in and gave them more and more freedoms until you end up with the shithole we live in now.

Because they allowed idiots like Carter to socialize it.

Boomers*
Ftfy

Let's break these down, shall we?

>Federal Deficit
You mean the deficit that increased exponentially under the Obama administration?

>Jobs after college
There was a better job-to-college-grad ratio back then because college had less bogus degrees and there were less people attending college. The amount of jobs for college grads has actually gone up, but the increase in college students has caused saturation.

>inflation
Anyone that's ever taken so much as a middle-school economics class should understand why this happens.

>dream job
1. Less people read the newspaper these days. 2. The ideal "dream job" has shifted over the years. In the past, blue collar jobs were more respected.

>living with parents after college
GET A JOB

>American dream
Stop being such a pussy and you can have it too.

Boomers were the first moron generation, that totally grew up with Television. They are totally brainwashed.

Why Television really flickers:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1T4ZgkCuiM

>why did (group that isn't the Jews) ruin America?

We know its the Jews. Stop trying to blame this shit on our parents/French intellectuals/anyone but kikes.

Boomers were idiots but we would be too if we were fed lies from the Jew media from day 1.

They spent money they didn't have and pushed the bill onto the future.

The boomer generation was raised by bloodthirsty murderers responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people.

No wonder their children and grandchildren turned out like shit.

>GET A JOB
Boy cant wait to work 80 hours a week at my three part time jobs getting paid minimum wage while paying college loans that cost exponentially more because the cost of college is significantly more compared to what boomers had to pay.

Th country they inherited

>Ftfy

you have to go back

To the boomer days? I'd love to. My degree wouldn't cost so much and I'd only have to work 40 hours a week.

implying your parents/French intellectuals/anyone isnt a "kike"

My dad became VP of a company without ever having a college degree. Damn boomers

>point xx cents
Redundant

Boomers forget:
>college was optional
>college wasn't as expensive
>jobs paid well that could afford a family
>high school diploma could get you far
>decades of investments that didn't have a shitty economy shaking them up

>Boy cant wait to work 80 hours a week at my three part time jobs getting paid minimum wage while paying college loans that cost exponentially more because the cost of college is significantly more compared to what boomers had to pay.
So don't go to college. If you didn't have enough foresight to go to college to enter a field where you'd be guaranteed a job good enough to pay off your loans at a comfortable rate, maybe college wasn't the right option.

There's plenty of good blue-collar jobs out there waiting to be filled.

You can't tell me with a straight face that there are alot of careers out there that dont require education as a starting base.

There are SOME maybe, but the vast majority require higher education now, and previous experience for a entry-level position

Blue collar jobs? Where? When?!? And how did Trump win the rust belt if they are rolling in good blue collar jobs????

dont take him serious.
>guaranteed a job

The better jobs typically require SONE training, but it's easy technical shit. Carpenters, mechanics, HVAC techs, and construction workers all come to mind.

If you go into a field where there are more jobs than people to fill them, you ARE basically guaranteed a job unless you're some kind of asshole. I'm in school to be a shop teacher right now because there's so few people entering the field that pay is higher than most other teachers and there's almost always open positions somewhere nearby.

*SOME
That's what I get for trying to use cruise-control for cool