Measure a person's superiority by his success

>measure a person's superiority by his success
or
>measure a person's superiority by his race

which one, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/amp/
princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S37/75/69M50/index.xml?section=topstories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>measure a person's superiority by his success
>measure a people's superiority by their race

Fuck that stupid cat wanna punch it right in the face

that was quick

neither.

>measure a person's superiority by his tribe

There is no "white unity" you fucking cu ck. I hate certain white nations as much as I hate brown and negro nations.

Measure a mans superiority by his dick size

>measure a person's superiority by what he does

i measure a persons superiority by the size of his dik

so, we can say that a NEET is successful because his friends/family are successful?

>that cat
WE

ill take a danish NEET over any successful foreigner.

And the reason is?

This is Sup Forums a white imbred circlejerk, you know the answer.

They're the same thing

Those are not mutually exclusive.

>imbred
Get out nigger

what if his success is based on him belonging to a certain race? :^)

>measure a person's superiority by his height
this.
you can't get jobs if you're not atleast 185cm and below 192cm.

What has the cat done to you?

No they aren't

your argument is null because

Black doctors exist, white/asian NEETs exist
it's a bell curve.

but T*rkish non-roaches don't exist though ;^)

but by measuring an entire people aren't you also measuring the person?

the general consensus on Sup Forums is "if they're black they're fuckin niggers, and because they're ffuckin niggers i don't feel obligated to see if they're successful or not"

SMUGCAT IS NOW A MEME!!!!

Meritocracy and charachter comes before race when judging an invidiual.

This does not mean that Germany, Britain and Sweden becoming Caliphates within 50-100 years are good things.

You have no idea what racism or race realism (faggy word but makes sense), tribalism is. You have no idea about judging invididuals in one place and meanwhile judging groups as something else.

Your friend is named Jamal, he has decent IQ and is helpful around the neighbourhood. He becomes agnostic or Christian as your neighbourhood is, and makes NO trouble.

Your neighbours are Jamal, Shaniqyua and their 13 kids all living welfare.

Are these situations different OR are you just a complete fucking cat?

>gook so slanty eyed he can't tell the flags apart
check the flag again

To expand on this, a person's socieconomic success is well-linked to their IQ.

google.com/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/amp/

And a person's IQ is influenced heavily by their genetics. A person's gene pool is determined entirely by their race. So it's safe to say that a person's race often determines their potential IQ range, even if it is a variable number within that range. The point is that, even if it's possible to find a genius Somalian and a retarded Japanese person, they are both massive statistical outliers and, when populations are looked on as a whole, it's easy to see that the averages are nowhere near each other.

My previous picture demonstrates how little socioeconomic status affects IQ and how the law of regression to the mean demonstrates that even your parent's IQ has a smaller effect on yours than what race you are.

>Meritocracy and charachter comes before race when judging an invidiual.
yes
>This does not mean that Germany, Britain and Sweden becoming Caliphates within 50-100 years are good things.
but those ""refugees"" aren't successful, even if they were FULL ARYAN WHITE CHRISTIAN GODS they still shouldn't be let in, because they're unsuccessful, right?

>Your friend is named Jamal, he has decent IQ and is helpful around the neighbourhood. He becomes agnostic or Christian as your neighbourhood is, and makes NO trouble;Your neighbours are Jamal, Shaniqyua and their 13 kids all living welfare.
of course i'd rather have a successful helpful neighbour rather than a welfare leech and his 13 spawns

because that person is my kinsman. Something you properly would not understand.

its like an extended family.

I measure a person's worth by their race.
I see no value in shitskins. They are all ugly, violent, and stupid.
White trash is worth more than any shitskin.

I feel like those IQ numbers are flawed. You have to take into account

1). The IQ lowering effects of poverty

princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S37/75/69M50/index.xml?section=topstories

2). The IQ-lowering effects of toxic black culture ie: Thomas Sowell's redneck theory.

3). The statistically high achievement of groups like the Igbo of Nigeria. There aren't IQ numbers that exist for them yet but their achievement in the West certainly suggests that they're not too shabby.

For all of that, I don't think that 85 really represents blacks. If the first 2 factors were corrected, I think their IQ would probably shoot up to 90-95. I think there is a gap but its not as large as most "racial realists" report. And Lynn's numbers are mostly trash

Niggers will never be successful. It's in their nature to be failures. Look at every country in sub-Saharan Africa.

>muh kinsmen
what're you a fucking nord larper?

your 'argument' is equal to muh feelings argument that liberals use

To clarify one last thing, the implication is that a higher IQ leads to a higher socioeconomic status. The idea that higher socioeconomic status leads to higher IQ is disproven because blacks whose parents have high IQs and socioeconomic status regularly achieve significantly lower status later in life due to regression to the mean granting them lower IQs at birth.

both are true.

Nigger can make bank with a song.
Doesn't make them a great person.

"individuals" do not exist, they come from a common genestock of a race, maintaining the genestock takes priority over some qualities individals of other races and gene stocks possesses.

First post best post

You're conflating two arguments because you don't understand the nuance of discussion AND you are conflating two opinions of people who may or may not disagree entirely.

When you measure and group you can use it to judge the group. When we empirically find that niggers have an average IQ of 85 and a crime rate similar to African nations even though there are brilliant, law-abiding niggers, we must use the group metrics when judging the group. This means when targeting crime, you target blacks, because they commit more of the crime. You can't expect every nigger to be Dr. James Gates, just like you can't expect every Anglo to be Dawkins.

Secondly, there is the ethnocentric argument. It makes sense from a gene-centric worldview (the macro view of all animal evolution) for one to put those most similar to himself first, and those least similar to himself last. You see this in the familial bond, you see this in the tribal bond in hunter-gatherer races, and you see this in the National bond in complex civilizational races. It is what is known in evolutionary game theory as an ESS, or evolutionary stable strategy, and diverging from that strategy means putting your genes in a weaker position compared to competing genes.

maybe in your country where rap nigger culture exists, here it's the exact opposite

i knew thousands of immigrant nigerians at my uni who graduated and now hold decent jobs

Good for them, they still have nothing to do with my race, people and nation, and I would prefer the lowliest of my race than the best of anothers.

that is because its the same.

I share history, culture and fate with the people who inhabit the danish isle. Fuck your globalism its not comparable with human nature.

>"individuals" do not exist, they come from a common genestock of a race, maintaining the genestock takes priority over some qualities individals of other races and gene stocks possesses.
t. collectivist cancer

See my previous post
>Blacks raised in the highest socioeconomic conditions have significantly lower IQs than Whites raised in the worst conditions

Also
>I feel
>I don't think
>I think
>I think
Jesus, dude. Did you just arrive from leftypol yesterday?

>Tunis
>Not an intrusion of cockroaches
Umm... Try again sweetie

You could at least give a definition of "success" with your shitposting. Inb4 making money

You still get more white people if you breed them white.

That simple truth is considered hate speech by modern standards. It is time to ask who gets to decide what speech is acceptable and what is not acceptable.

I suspect the (((Merchants))) have a hand in this.

>It's k if the lion replaces the tiger, after all they have similar iq

Success is continuing the race and genes that gave birth to our people and our unique deeds.

>muh cultshur
sounds like you're basing all your arguments on feelings and primitive tribal mentality

>regression to the mean
I feel like you guys slightly misuse that concept. This assumes that a given black couple or parent is simply an intellectual one-shot; in that scenario then yes, the children regress to the mean.

But what of black families who have been intelligent for generations? Take the Igbos of Nigeria. They had already been engaged in trade prior to colonialism and thus have been condition for high IQ. Thats why most Igbos in the West are doctors, engineers and such.

I myself am a nonwhite; my father is an intelligent professor at a respect uni and I am intelligent as well. Even within a group, there are intelligent clans, families and so on that don't regress to the mean. And they are a bit too common simply be outliers.

>You still get more white people if you breed them white.
No, you would never get a white by race mixing, latin america is proof of that.

likewise caring for your family is also just muh fee fees. Human social nature is just that; muh feelings.

> primitive tribal mentality
Sounds to me like you are lower than animals, success is based on genetic continuation of your genes, foreign races have completely different genes that destroys your genes.

Kill me, pete.

i don't understand what's with american's obsessions with IQ when other better means of testing smarts exist
like school succes

This. Black IQ averages low because low IQ blacks flood the gene pool. A high IQ black person is still going to pass down their high IQ to their kids.

I agree, but this is not the only success one can have. There is more.

There are no successful people among people who can't be successful in their own country and claim to be successful in different country as there aren't successful people in a country which fails to shit in toilet or preserve its race, marriages, health, nature.

I see but that doesn't account for the effects of black culture. Upper middle class blacks regress to dindu culture because its cool; I'm sure that accounts for at least some of this gap.

The only way to definitively settle this is if we had a study that analyzed blacks raised in white homes and not exposed to dindu culture. I know about the Minnesota study but that was flawed in a lot of ways

>on feelings and primitive tribal mentality

that is human nature for you.

Latin America can still do itself a world of good by encouraging lighter skinned members to have many children while darker skinned members can be discouraged from breeding or removed entirely.

Whites and whitish people in general need to be encouraged to breed with others of like type.

To answer your questions (and rebut points 1 and 2) I suggest you look at the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. For the 3rd point, I would point out that Nigeria has been under civilizational pressures for some 1500 years and shows signs of Indo-European domination (caste system and the warrior, priest, peasant trio) and genetic mixing (notable R Y-DNA signatyures) that largely dispels the notion that African empires rose up organically from the native subsaharans (and if they did we would see them all across Africa, not just in the most accessible areas to Mediterranean (and in one case polynesians)).

it's the only success, reality is only about race and genes and the domination of said genes/preservation, losing is losing your genes and being deviated far away from your genetic posisiton, this is the only truth..

By his success, which correlates strongly with his race because both are indicators of underlying genetic quality and cognitive function.

Success.Also measure a country's superiority by its success and unsuccessful people shouldn't be able to migrate to a more successful country with more successful people because they'll fucking destroy it.

>Caring for your family is same as preferring a retarded NEET to a successful person because he simply looks like you
mentality of a 4 year old.

>Sounds to me like you are lower than animals
says the guy with the primitive caveman thinking

> success is based on genetic continuation of your genes
no it's not, it's based on your actions, you can't be a retarded shitter then claim success because some guy in europe did something important

no it's not you primitive ape, back to tumblr with your feelings

You are the one below animals.

If this is your only viable definition of success then everything else you do not working towards that one thing won't make you happy, because you don't see it as successful.

You would probably be chronically depressed. You are only talking about success on a "civilization level", but there is also personal success, things you strive for and make you happy which don't have something to do with your genes.

>no it's not, it's based on your actions,
Why?
The only truth is the genes that you are and the common stock that shares with you.

Individualtiy doesn't exist.

>no arguments

>collectivism is cancer
>also the only thing preventing you from being slaughtered by people who want your shit.
You're a fucking idiot. Collectivism is a biological strategy isomorphic to Eukaryotes, and the strategy of individualist antagonism against the collective is the strategic isomorph to cancer in Eukaryotes. Individualism in times of racial, nationalist, and ethnic need is literally the cancer of human societies.

>Individuality doesn't exist.
it does. you collectivist cancer

>Collectivism is the thing preventing your from being slaughtered by people who want your shit
HAH
the only guardian i need is the mossberg and the glock

What is the individual, a genetic posistion, and his interest is the interest of that genetic posistion and his genetically closest kin such as family and the common stock that maintains his genetic posistion is his race and thus maintains him as in his genetic composistion, race mixing destroys this.

not because he looks like me but because we are the same tribal family. I do not give a shit about Germans or the fucking French.

also, if someone were to help your or protect you from being slaughtered by people who want your shit, he'd help you out of decency, not because you're same as his race

That's fine with you, you are free to be a genetic cuckhold, we who are true and not retarded will have our white nations.

They will still regress towards the mean. That doesn't mean that the offspring of IQ 140 people will be IQ 100, but it does mean that it is far more likely that their child has an IQ less than 140 rather than more than 140. Same with all IQs above the mean of an ethnic group, and the opposite with all below.

Kill me, Pete

>I would point out that Nigeria has been under civilizational pressures for some 1500 years and shows signs of Indo-European domination (caste system and the warrior, priest, peasant trio) and genetic mixing (notable R Y-DNA signatyures) that largely dispels the notion that African empires rose up organically from the native subsaharans
This is the first I've heard of this with respect to West Africa. North and East are certainly Eurasian mixed are you sure you arent thinking of those? West African polities (Ashanti, Mali, etc...) were certainly "black" through and through as far as I know.

>i'd rather accept a worthless person rather than a successful person because that worthless person is born inside my imaginary borders
yeah fuck logic, fucking tumblr.

Individual means a part of the racial organism not a unique being, it is autonomous and such but is ultimately a piece of the race, what is an ant? does individuality matter to the ant in regards to the traits of a bee? No, the ant works and is in the interests of ants only, their closest genetic race.

>worthless person
He is not worthless, he is my race and continues my race and thus continues me.

>> success is based on genetic continuation of your genes
>no it's not, it's based on your actions, you can't be a retarded shitter then claim success because some guy in europe did something important

>be doctor
>save tons of lives
>work hard at career
>make tons of money
>be virtuous just as society expects
>society cherishes you
>die childless
>no genetic legacy
>500 years later 95% of world is populated by the children of illiterate idiots who scraped by and had 8 kids on welfare
"success"

we're not insects
we're smart enough that we don't need the hive (collectivism) to live

i'm fine by myself.

Why does an ape nor care about a chimps traits?
Because it is totally irrelevant to the ape, a white doesn't care about the traits of a non white because it is totally irrelevant to whites.

Again you conflate meritocracy with truth, reality isn't meritocratic, it is racial.

Kill me, pete

You realize that you, the human that you are, was built solely as a vehicle to reproduce the DNA and its millions of genes that created you, right?

No such thing as being smart enough to have suicide, race mixing is suicide.

>guy who leeches off welfare isn't worthless
hmm.

also the dane said that he doesn't care about anyone but his country, why are you defending him?

This, "actions" are completely irrelevant, does the actions of an ape matter?
No, only the continuation of his race and genes.

>the only guardian i need is the mossberg and the glock

>A collective of 100 guys who also have mossbergs and glocks storm your house to take your shit
Who wins?

>muh childrun
u fukin wot?

even the lowest of lowlifes can have kids by simply raping a hooker

having kids isn't a measure of success.

>>guy who leeches off welfare isn't worthless
Worth is determined by race not actions, we don't care about the traits or actions of people in regards to race, the smartest negro is as equally unwelcome as the dumbest negro, they all result in our racial death and thus the death of me.

There is no such thing as lowest, the lowest are the races that don't exist anymore, arbituary morals and beliefs have nothing to do with the truth of race.

>imaginary borders
fuck you are cute. Nothing "imaginary" about our borders you filthy cu ck. They have been enforced through hard work and wars.

Kill me, pete.

>reality isn't meritocratic, it is racial.
Racist societies failed.

explain how fucking a nigress is same as shooting yourself through the head

i'm programmed to do whatever the fuck i want

Oh look, it's the terrorist exporters.

>
explain how fucking a nigress is same as shooting yourself through the head
Me is defined by the genes of my mothers and fathers, which are defined by my race, the death of my race ends the continuation of me as in my genetic position.