Obama’s message to white people

Is that what he actually said in his goodbye speech? I didn't watch it.

yes

fuck that nigger

>when they wage peaceful protest

I'll take things that didn't happen for 200

Peaceful protest doesn't work and is for fags anyway.

>

fuck off nigger

This. Even the ((((peaceful)))) protesters disrupt the public and incite unrest. Fuck that race baiting nigger.

Jim Crow did nothing wrong.

pic related:
White people's message to niggers

Only peaceful protest was from kaepernick & even then it was just because he was being benched

the other "peaceful protests" had multiple shootings & many stores trashed

Peaceful protests is my favorite leftist meme.

So what there is looting, destruction of property, murders, assaults, attack on police.
This is a peaceful protest!

The founding fathers promised equality of English kings, not Wewaz kings.

But special treatment is exactly what they have been demanding.

Fuck this guy.

but the problems associated with slavery and jim crow continue due to capitalism. to get rid of inequality and have a fresh start one must first rid America of capitalism to make all workers equal.

It's a clss thing, not a race thing

Which is why I hate democrats and Obama.

"Blacks are oppressed in the US"
-Black US president

Watch a number of Paul Watsons vid's on JewTube and you'll realise that Obama is just as narrow minded regarding the racial relations as the mainstream media.

Obama highly condems white on black murder while being completely silent when the opposite occurs.

Apart from his predecessor, he's probably the worst president the US has ever had.

We could meme this as his legacy. Just play the sound bite over footage of BLM and other minorities beating people over the head, blocking highways and assaulting other minorities that didn't agree with them.

Why didn't Obama get rid of Affirmative Action then?

>reverse racism
This fucking ape

nigger were a mistake

>the founders were racists
>the founders promised equal treatment for all people

pick one

They already fucking have special treatment

What the fuck is affirmative action for

This shit makes my fucking blood boil, every job I looked at applying for said they want specifically women and people of color

Fuck everyone who isn't a straight white male

Another thing: We're all equal to the law. That's social justice. What more can anyone expect?

>minorities want to be treated equal
>the majority has already set the social standard
>the minorities want the privilege to be accepted without making the behavioral changes expected in our society
>it is seen as racist to hold those people to this standard

Am I missing anything?
Also check my didgeridoos.

Checked, nice get man

Also good quality post

>Founders
Obama is a changeling?

Ya and everything about that statement is total bullshit.

Niggers have every opportunity we have its just too much for people to admit niggers want to be special snoflakes 24/7 with a system to specifically caters to their needs.

Classical conservatism is going down south.

Hopefully it'll result in civil war in the Western world. It's the only way to get western society back on track.

lol our president ain't out even yet and he had the same sperging out.

They're shitting their pants and wailing their arms around.

The Founders made no such promise.

Good abopipes there user.

>peaceful protests

obama sucked sure, but atleast he wasn't hollande

Not all whites owned slaves.
it was a very tiny fraction.

Relating whites = slavery is a racist thing, because most of whites in America had literally nothing to do with it.

>reverse racism

Hollande isn't as bad as you make it out to be in comparison to Obama. He doesn't speak like a retard the same way as hollande but they speeches themselves, and policies are basically the same.

you babooned ass fat lipped knuckle dragging son of a whore porch monkey nigger bitch.

I wish someone would assassinate you. I don't care that your term is over.

SOON.

Founding fathers didnt promise shit to you subhumans, it was only for real humans ie whites, fucking coons.

My message for white men is to accept that you are obsolete. No woman wants you. All women prefer big strong black men. The superior BBC will prevail.

Minorities deport when?

peacefull wut?!
from europe, or we see and hear nothing about your black folks or it's always violence related. And that history wasn't realy peacefull either...
our blacks are more... calm and docile and always needy..., although... it was rare to witness, i see they be getting violent and more agressive vocaly and phisicly ...
maybey because our black population we have here are getting bigger? hmm..
Once i told myself , why not come over to your country, check some places out, how to find a job there, maybe a place to live, settle somewhere, the moment i saw obama as president... that changed in a big nono... you can just see how wrong he is, evil, lier, manipulator... people around me told me i was a racist prejudgeing exetera... wel, during and 8 years later...it seems i am wright ..
With your new president now... that's more like it... my idea is comming back, in wonder if i would be accepted there, but all this violence overthere because you think diff than others... i'm thinking.. where to go, for the moment i'm keeping it to Alaska...

Obama is a closet-case poof

The fried chicken is burning.

>Peaceful protests
>Looting and burning down stores
>Smashing up cars
>Assaulting white people at random
>Killing cops

SHIIIIIIIEEEETTT

Fuck off we're full

For Obama, you wouldn't have gotten this far if you didn't live in a white country.