Pewdiepie dropping redpills

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkSWwanJPOI&t=9m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP SHILLING HIS SHIT you fucking cunt.

I don't care what his opinion is on politics, hes an annoying loud faggot that appeals to retards, autists and tweens.

What is he saying? He always seemed like a smart guy (as everyone who has watched anime) about society.

>"America electing Trump was a very sad thing."
- Felix Kjell(((berg)))

Why is he trying to talk like FilthyFrank

5 dollars for a woman to do you MyMathLab

H-holy shit that's getting purchased.

FUCK CALC II

Was waiting for this after watching the video.

Playing off "Death to all Jews" as a simple joke...smart

kek

I used to hate pewdiepie, but he actually changed.
He recently made a video basically calling everything he did that's older than half a year cancer. Also you can't deny him working to our benefit. What you see there isn't just im´´him watching videos. He actually paid these guyys to write that message.

>youtuber

>sweedish

>gamer

>redpilled

well i never

Watching your country sink into oblivion does things to people.

He rarely plays gayms

What is he saying? He always seemed like a smart guy (as everyone who has watched anime) about society.

PDP can't be alt right if he is hating on Jews

The alt right are the Jews useful idiots in the 21st century

Stop shilling your fucking manchild youtuber crap and fuck off to .

He's mostly redpilling people about the media and dropping suble redpills every now end then.

Kys potato man

thats not a jewish name

pewdiepie is actually a Jew.

Typically if you're loud and shout and scream every day for a few years your voice starts doing that. Listen to Alex Jones today compared to years ago, same shit.

Unless you're a vocalist and you've trained your voice properly you'll fuck up your speaking voice by being a loudmouth.

yeah that's why is he allowed to do that

You're a retard too, otherwise you'd understand why he's useful and wouldn't be screaming at him like a special ed student.

Go watch your kids shows and fuck off from the board where we talk about POLITICS.

WE ARE READY FOR MY SUMMER CAR

Those autists and tweens are among our greatest resources though.

Ran out of potato again?

This guy gets it. Alt-right are the most obvious controlled opposition we've ever seen.

Someone needs order death to Hillary then post it on redit

Agree with the others, he's pretty different now. Youtube randomly started shilling for him and recommending his shit to me so I watched a few videos, he seems to regularly denounce his retarded following and talks about how cringe his old shit is. Still not enough to want to watch him but at least he's not as cucked

> hes an annoying loud faggot that appeals to retards, autists and tweens.

I don't like pewdiepie either, but the fact that he appeals to kids is a good thing. He's the most popular personality that was bred entirely on new media. Stupid kids who have grown up watching his shitty gaming videos will be more inclined to get their opinions on society from him, as sad as that is. It's the way these things work; it's way being liberal has become so trendy. It's the product of a generation raised under celebrities (as well as educators) who have espoused and indoctrinated them with left-wing ideals.

>using the formula that filthy frank and idubbz use in their videos

Does this faggot even play games anymore or is he just videoblogging?

>Self-entitled stormkike

holy shit hes pushing it

>autistic screeching: the post

Remove yourself from PewDieNet!

Did he always talk like Filthy Frank or am I imagining things?

>Sup Forums unironically shills for digital baby sitters now
wew lad. To many underage faggots on this board tbqh

>He can't do integral calculus
Just change to an art major already you lazy faggot

He probably has been watching George's stuff for a while now. Hell, Felix mailed him some of his ass hair for the human cake video he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkSWwanJPOI&t=9m22s

What did he mean by this?

>click-baiting faggot tells Family Guy tier jokes pays shills on Sup Forums to promote him

Stop falling for this, you gullible cunts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAH

>when you want more viewers so you go for the new alt-right thing that seems hip and new

>When you're destroying jews so hard they shill against you on Sup Forums harder than they shill against Trump
WINNING AND IT FEELS SO GOOD