TRUMP CONFERENCE GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=fAkumy7_Pbc

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/total-amateur-hour-hillary-clintons-private-server-seemed-shockingly-hackable-2015-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my sides are in orbit
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

CNN wasn't allowed to ask questions

THE ENERGY IS HIGH!

ALSO THE GUY HE DENIED A QUESTION TO WAS JIM ACOSTA FROM CNN

You dont get to bring friends

So I guess Russia actually "hacked" us then?

They deserve it, CNN really fucked up

Everyone was laughing when BBC news wanted to ask a question, the only BBC Americans know is funny...

Is this right?

>Hillary and DNC cant into security and her private server was hacked by a couple of countries (definitely russia and china)
>Russia leaks to Wikileaks
>Wikileaks get compromised by USA
>Media try to associate russia with trump

YOU'RE FIRED

YOU'RE FIRED

YOU'RE FIRED

YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED
YOU'RE FIRED
>YOU'RE FIRED

>YOU'RE FIRED

"Come back after 8 years"

HOLY FUCK LADS STRAP YOURSELVES IN, WE ARE ON A WILD RIDE!

up to 5 countries hacked the dnc

Who actually knows, have you ever seen a map of cyber attacks? They are all over if you haven't, anyway we are hacked daily by fucking everyone and really some of it is our own fault. We kicked off the cyber war, don't let Trump fool you we've HAD some of the brightest computer minds working for our government. He is right we're shit on D but I'm positive it has been on purpose. If he wants to up our D go for it but the best defense is offense in cyber security.

Why did he dodge the tax return question Sup Forums?

I doubt it. Remember that HIllary hired a redditor hack to set up the mail server?

>(my words) 'in a list of 17 important interests - industries, banks, retails - we are bottom in terms of security. we are hacked by everyone, even russia.'
>'so why did you spent weeks undermining the accusation that russia has hacked the DNC'
because they are not the same thing you dimwit

one general statement about security in the industry, infrastructure and commerce does not validate a particular one over the election, is it so hard to understand?

Oh that was glorious! He won that press conference BIGLY!! I'm starting to get tired of all this winning...

YOURE FIRED! Holy shit I love that man

that guy absolutely desperate at the end, lmao

>Hillary Clinton hired an amateur IT guy who used to ask technical questions at reddit

businessinsider.com/total-amateur-hour-hillary-clintons-private-server-seemed-shockingly-hackable-2015-10

PRESS F TO IGNORE FAKE NEWS

No doubt about it - the dude loves piss

>hurr durr guys everything is a lie :D
>we looked at our guys passport believe is guys :D
>we are gonna make murrica great again
>After months I admitted russians hacked hillary lol :D

YOU'RE FRIED
>YOU'RE FRIED
YOU'RE FRIED
>YOU'RE FRIED
YOU'RE FRIED
>YOU'RE FRIED

Just watched the Trump Press Conference. He called CNN "fake news", refused any CNN questions, and would NOT categorically deny that neither he nor any member of his campaign staff met with Russian Federation personnel in the run-up to the election. He was extremely angry at the release, which lends weight to its legitimacy (as I expected, had the report not been genuine, he would not have been angry). He said Russia will "have greater respect for" his leadership than any other American Executorship in history. My conclusion: the report is real.

What was that You're Fired line at the end? what a fucking child

Zero out of ten keep shitposting tho, you'll get people who were at work in about 8 hours

That's literally what happened

Pretty sure it's just an excuse to direct russia hack hysteria towards the f-35 hack etc.

If you're an asshurt lib looking for the next conspiracy, you looking to go down the CNN buzzfeed road user?

WHY WILL HE NOT DISAVOW?

>He was extremely angry at the release, which lends weight to its legitimacy (as I expected, had the report not been genuine, he would not have been angry)
As if getting accused of something that ridiculous having done nothing of it would render one calm, with no reason to be indignant at all

that is a false notion that the common folk swallows so easily because they've never been plotted against

but if you ever need evidence that the intelligence of people is being poisoned, just look at this example

For real, one might be under the impression that user spins things professionally considering how he spun that

I'm sure if CNN and the national fake news media printed stories that you suck cock you'd be totally content

But that would be because you do faggot

CNN and Buzzfeed = FAKE NEWS says Trump live

SEAN SPICER THREATENED TO THROW CNN/JIM ACOSTA OUT OF THE PRESS CONFERENCE

Why would he reply to an organization that is literally posting false reports.
>CNN Buzzfeed

On the way out reporters keep asking about Russian connections and he denied them. Suck on that.