ITS HAPPENING: The future state of Sup Forums

We are capable of electing presidents
We make the most secretive intelligence agencies look like fools
We can make and end political careers
We are exposing the lies of the mainstream media, not only that but are making them kill themselves.

We have ousted a global pedophile ring that is hellbent on keeping it a secret

This global pedophile ring creates the term "Fake News" with the efforts from their pedophile lapdog WaPo.

This term created by the pedophile globalists then blows up in its face further eroding the MSM and furthering the expose of the pedo's

The pedo's have even colluded the CIA to infer that Putin is placing CP on many political leaders computers.

We are destroying the tower of babylon Sup Forums

We did all of this just because it was kind of funny

I love you faggots

Praise kek and may Ron Paul audit the fed. Shadilay.

newfags

Witnessed

Subversion incoming. Gird your lions.

I 've been away for a couple of months. If someone could queue me on what happened besides memeing trump into office I would be really grateful

Where the fuck did you go for two months, were you with your ISIS buddies, GTFO.

We destroyed the new world order

Actually to put it more accurately turkroach
We put the pieces in place for the new world order to eat itself

The best part about this is that its being internationally televised and they are the ones paying for it

First post
Best post

Also checked

>because it was kind of funny
Goddamn, I love this place.

New World Order getting B.T.F.O. cause we don't fear them anymore makes me think.

Praise Kek

Inflicting pain is their only weapon. Memes are one of many of our weapons.

It is very important in these times of transitionsthat we remember the values that guide us.

Truth above all else, brothers. We must strive to reveal and share Truth at all chances, for it is only the Truth that will set our people free.

youre completely wrong

the degenerates are winning

Pizza gate was covered up

Piss gate will be too

I am amazed. You prefer to place the CIA at the center of your problems than to admit that the so called leaders that you cherish (for bad reasons) may be pedophiles.

Why don't you dress up as santa and go on a killing spree among civilians, if things are going on just the way you describe them?

Feed your head.

U faggots better start to focus your meme magic on Germany, they need a political crisis after september elections.

>or somebody does a hero and kills mutti

We just took over Jewtube

>we became the jews

No. Eternal Correctness can't not be destroyed. Us acting now is bringing truth and right nearer it will exist regardless. This is a man struggle not a divine struggle.

Lies are always that. Lies. We must teach people how to assess on their own.

The Internet, the tool of the NWO that was going to help them win, got turned and used against them by the masses.
Pure poetry..

They have their own comedy it's bout marginalizing innocents and turning them into immoral people.

praise kek

what if this all part of (((their))) plan.

politics is stopping (((them))) from making a global goverment.

so Sup Forums is being used to weaken goverment so (((they))) can come into power when shit hits the fan

everything starts from britain

the beatles, brexit.... the world

where is australonadian trump?

Governments are already bribed by them with materialism. The international trade routes are already setup. It's the final battle for our minds then they will ask us to sell our Spirits to the Leader Of The Machine World.

Can someone redpill me on auditing the fed? What does it mean?

Well if so powerful, you need to make a complot in mexico, we need it

Rush Limbaugh is talking about Sup Forums!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

so much autism in one board

What do we do next?

The Federal Reserve is privately owned by Jews / Cult Of Israel and they print debt from trees and code in computers and try to convince the world that it's worth anything while stuffing their pockets.

Rand is working on it

We end Usury.

Praise be to jej.

S H A D I L A Y

fp;bp

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

MAGA my friends.

Shadilay!

I've been thinking trumps inauguration day should be some kind of annually celebrated day, praise kek day.

i love u too jew

I was busy shitposting on /vg/
Can you be more specific. Also I am not turkish

>We end Usury.

Thanks

Kek be Praised.

Sup, poltards
Can we remove sanctions from my cunt for a few days?
I wanna upgrade PC but I only have rubles

Warkin' on it.

Saving the world, one shitpost at a time.

How the fuck has pol not been shutdown by these super rich all powerful elites? You would think the owner would "go missing" or something. I dunno, this all seems too good to be true.
Praise kek

>We make the most secretive intelligence agencies look like fools
Not only that, but we make intelligence agencies that has NSA to help them looks like fool by using nothing more than internet.

Its like winning at a rock paper scizors game against professor xavier, while not using super speed to do it

Countdown to the MSM accusing us of being the Russian hackers on steroids that rigged the election in 5....4....3.....???.....PROFIT

It provides a lot of user data. It's not shut down cause then some of us might start our own local Anti Abrahamic Cults and they wouldn't like that.

Is this the peak of Sup Forums?

R A R E

King makers

Sup Forums has become a stand alone complex

No, next step the collapse of the EU

We are impossible to subvert.
In order to understand us, you must dwell here, with us.

And to dwell in this hellish cavern is to join the armies of hell itself.

We are unstoppable in a way that has never been seen before, the cutting edge of something totally new
and unforeseen.

>WE are the Illuminarty
>WE are the jew now.

Sup Forums is the most free Cult cause no one is silenced (there are archives) and we don't even have to raise our voices.

So when are we solving the nigger problem?

Just think of all the newfags the MSM is trying to flood us with to destroy us.

>yfw they all become one of us.

he is here.

praise

Once you see clearer it's impossible to see less clear. The power of Sup Forums is that it's too fast to censor too crowded to censor at the same time you can get opinions on what you want to know.

>Take out the trash
>Mexico still on the map

the manipulated thinking they are the manipulators

It's because they aren't really that much smarter than we are, and shutting us down because we are making them look like incompetent morons isn't legal, and we wouldn't let that change.

They are literally powerless before us.
Many of us grew up here, we matured as adults and and are now using the weapon we found in harassing places like Habboo, deviantart and other autism is on relentless gutting everything that is wrong with the world.

Internet Super Heroes.

emergent intelligence is impossible to quell.

The true power of Sup Forums is the primordial properties of Sup Forums itself- it is the power of kek.

We are the anons that no longer say lulz. We do it for the keks. There is no amount of money that can buy a good, hearty chuckle at seeing these assholes who think they are super-geniuses fall into simple traps and make blithering idiots of themselves.

This is the power of Sup Forums.

Love you, fags.

Also we're in for the economic buttfucking of a lifetime because their system is essentially a ponzi scheme. There never was a recovery from 2008, the banks just took bailouts while the fed threw out money with low interest rates and bond buying through quantitative easing. Our economy is built on appearance and ignorant faith at this point.

Sup Forums will be an important instrument in The Last Days.

Czech'd

The collapse of fiat capitalism is inevitable.

Maybe if we had access to every inhabited planet in the galaxy we could use this idea of value = debt indefinitely, but alas, we are stuck here on earth with no where to go.

The next exploitable region is Africa, which the chinks are working overtime on to exploit and shift the debt of the West onto.

We will see how that goes. I give it 20 years before we see a global Zimbabwe.

all of this narrative over the years of how we should be afraid of AI becoming self-aware.

And then we find out it was US, all along who they feared becoming self-aware.............

It's happening.

Too many people, with too much education, and too much time to sit around and think.

Dont forget, the DNC leaks proved that after the banks were given money in the bailout, they turned right around and gave it to the Clinton foundation and the DNC in the form of kickbacks

That was our money. Meant to help us, to spur lending and buying again, and keep the banks from 'failing'. And it went right into politician pockets.

Rule Number 795: don't trust guy from Mediterranean who has "been away for a couple months" and is trying to get back into country.

>Putin is placing CP on many political leaders computers
Kek

Less than that m8. It literally could happen tmmw

/thread

Happening!!!!!

It won't last forever - the media and the establishment are already getting wise to us and our methods. The important thing now is that we keep them guessing - don't use the same trick too many times in a row or they'll see it coming.

These are the threads that make me cringe.
If pol was really important they would shut it down faster than you could say praise kek.

>These are the threads that make me cringe.

And I wouldn't want it any other way

If (((they))) keep seeing this place as an irrelevant circlejerk, all good Sup Forumsacks can keep molding the world in the shape of a frog without any consequence whatsoever

>The pedo's have even colluded the CIA
they are the same

shutting it down doesn't work, it just shakes up the hornet's nest.

every Sup Forumsack thinks about that, hungry
we're a focal point now, the pin on a grenade
if they pull it we'll explode