Garbage News Network

Holy shit guys! BuzzFeed is so triggered it's hilarious!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup
youtu.be/Tn8zWYxE6_Q?t=176
youtube.com/watch?v=yXEH5xDQ_wY
youtube.com/watch?v=zaefO60nd2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy am I excited to watch them crash and burn. Their heads are spinning so fast that they must be literally shaking

HOLY FUGG! Will Buzzfeed ever recover? They cant win. We do this shit for free.

Well if it turns out that this really was a Sup Forums prank they will just look even dumber, if that's possible

hello there fellow white man :D

mfw Buzzfeed goes the way of Gawker.

Well they chose to run a fake news story in the first place as a hit on Trump

#WhineFeed

Garbage News Network

it rings out, man...

How about some evidence. This is the best article pointing to the power level of the leaker :D

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup Forums-mcfooled-john-mccain-buzzfeed-and-cia-believing-trumps-golden-showers

>IT-T WASN'T 4CHIN! IT WAS ALL REAL!

All that damage control, get fucked you pieces of shit

2017 is awesome already..

> tfw 3 true white men in the thread

How about i leave this image here.

They bite so easily.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM

AUTISTIC WARFARE

Feels good man

>reading articles written by people younger than you

Buzzfeed is such a piece of garbage kek

>explosive
>unverified allegations
>vague allegations
>serious reason to doubt the allegations
>chasing specific claims int his document for weeks
>publishing this dossier reflects how e see the job of reporters in 2017

You couldn't make this shit up

>emoticons
You have to go back

4 CHANG DINDU NUFFIN!

Not gonna lie former Sup Forums poster here, but it's been hilarious watching them crash and burn. Seriously though we can't let them get their hands on the narrative.

Literally gawker tier

That buzzfeed news blurb makes no sense
>Trump supporters are spreading misinformation about our misinformation

They really have no self-awareness that they fucked up.

Guilty as charged. Call it a nervous twitch. Will close the door on my way out.

THEYRE DOUBLING DOWN!

All these gets

Kek has spoken.

>when you're so desperate to disparage the future POTUS you literally believe ANYTHING ANYONE tells you

BuzzFeed IS fucking garbage, of course people are going to clap and nod when someone says that.

>DOUBLE DOWN ON A 20

its like they dont even know

they could literally be eating their own shit in handfuls

pls happen

fuck you Buzzfeed
talk shit, get hit

Fuck that was fun times.

Why are news organizations so entitled? Why do they act like they have a right to be spoken to? Anyone can refuse to speak to them or to listen to them.

Under rated pasta

>But publishing this dossier reflects how we see the job of reporters in 2017.
>We couldn't find anything verifiable so we ran with it for clicks!

> FFS people it's 2017!

fuck

reported

>we can't let them get their hands on the narrative.
kek

Top kek

I was proud of Sup Forums for those memes

>BuzzPee'd

What a low energy report. I have one thing to say about all this fake news.... SAD!

>The jig is up

are they trying to go with ;"its not fake guys' ,really.."? lol Our secret source is real...

Limbaugh talking Sup Forums and #goldenshowers.

So they won't mind defending themselves and providing their solid evidence to back up their report then?!
I look forward to them ousting their 'source'
>spoiler, CIA

What i dont get is that trump has lots of faults to nail him on, theirs so much to criticize.

Yet instead of researching and coming at him with legitimate criticism they run with obvious bullshit. The entire report has bs written all over it, "i tske the biggest dumps, no one takes dumps like I do." Fucking obvious he didn't say it and that its a parody.

Fucking christ.

I don't know what's more pathetic, the people posting "the game" tier epic memes like @106637445, or the people sad enough to actually reply to such garbage bait?

because all of the things you want to "criticize" is untrue.

why can't you morons see this yet?

Tyler Brandon is Moby: buzzfeed contributor

It is very telling to see people ((((the left)))) who have believed every report by the MSM completely unquestioned then acting as if everything CNN has said is like pearl;s of wisdom dropping from their lying mouths.

Here is the mouthpiece CNN using a green screen from their original Gulf War footage from the raw Satellite feed straight faking the news.

youtu.be/Tn8zWYxE6_Q?t=176

the retards even posted a letter on tweeter admitting they didn't believe the info in the report and they couldn't confirm any of it, yet went ahead and published it, ayy top journalism lmao

So is that dossier real or fake?

nigger

they're setting someone up to take the fall for all the BS happening at certain news outlets run by certain former staffers and associates of Clinton's

really they should all flee the country

If any Buzzfeed faggots happen to be browsing this thread for whatever reason, just know that you got baited hard.

>BuzzFeed

>News

lol they are basically the alt-left

HOW did the MSM start pretending that buzzfeed is a real news organization?

Trump should invite Alex Jones and those bloggers that got put on that russian agent list instead

Fuck you cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=yXEH5xDQ_wY

BASED RAMZPAUL laughs at the way Sup Forums showed its dominance and brilliance yet again. The libtard media is shitting all over themselves and the God Emperor is stomping their asses in the best press conference any President ever gave.

It is a great time to be alive, anons!

not again

>messageboard

>the state of this damage control
JAJAJAJAJAJA

got memed again

just wait till we can start fucking up niggers

Story?

Fuck that cuck

We need to make it VERY uncomfortable for every buzzfeed and CNN "reporter" and executive

stop posting this fucking shit

Sup Forums is evolving into a weapon this generation is using to defang, dismantle and humiliate everything that's wrong in the world, and they have literally no defense against us making anyone we choose look like fucking idiots on an international scale.

Gotta say, I'm proud to be a pollack lads.

This shit is real, and we are changing the world.

wrong

But it is an elaborate hoax. :^)
Sup Forums is satire, Sup Forums is a board of peace

This nigger is surprised that people will clap when someone acknowledges the fact that Buzzfeed is garbage.

They are completely oblivious as to how much everyone actually hates them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaefO60nd2w

Gee I wonder why CNN would get shit on. They only talk about real problems and issues after all. People can't be sick of the media being bullshit.

Is that sexual harassment?

i sure hope I get extra tendies for this tonight

Fugg

>Why is buzzfeed not running this article

I hope you all use archives so you don't give them clickbait ad revenue.

Just watched the Trump Press Conference. He called CNN "fake news", refused any CNN questions, and would NOT categorically deny that neither he nor any member of his campaign staff met with Russian Federation personnel in the run-up to the election. He was extremely angry at the release, which lends weight to its legitimacy (as I expected, had the report not been genuine, he would not have been angry). He said Russia will "have greater respect for" his leadership than any other American Executorship in history. My conclusion: the report is real.

Our patience is running out!

Bastard.

Sup Forums made up #DraftOurDaughters and a bunch of other shit and it all started trending.

Where have you been?

report this garbage (you) generator

>Their is a fake news story about a our fake new story is a fake news story

KEK

>millenial discovers that, actually, buzz feed and CNN are not regarded as good news sources by people above the age of 15

is this part of the leaks?