Turkish Lira is turning to worthless paper

>Turkish Lira is turning to worthless paper

Other urls found in this thread:

europe.newsweek.com/michael-rubin-turkey-headed-bloodbath-515787?rm=eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SELL SELL SELL

I think it is finally close.
Eventually, it comes down to the inevitable.

The war is coming.

>turning to

worthless country worthless money

Can't really argue with that.

But it is crashing and burning hard at this moment.

nice.

Gotta run the country into the ground before the people accept Islamic revolution and Putin getting to rape em in the poop chute.

remove erdogan or suffer in hell turk

It's just some fried banter. What are you going to do?

What do you even gain from it you dumb burger?

>Michael Rubin: Turkey is Headed for a Bloodbath
europe.newsweek.com/michael-rubin-turkey-headed-bloodbath-515787?rm=eu

poor shitskin mudslimes

Finish Master's.
Dodge draft until Syrianshits are cleansed from my soil with fire. Which is never.

dont listen to murrican wannabe kurd

who is this girl?

post yfw you realize you could have gotten 20% more bulgarian levs if only you had acted sooner

If it were backed by regular terror and state terror, it'd be soaring right now

I hope bad doesn't turn to worse, last thing we need is another batch of genitally mutilated asians knocking at the door of transalpine caliphate

PLS NO. Stay strong, Turkey.
FUCKING RELEASE BANNERLORD FIRST!!!!!!11

>muslim roaches starving in the streets

All those forces we're moving to Germany under the pretense of defending against Russia.

Guess where they're going, Turk. You roaches are so easily fooled.

erdogan is redpilled since the coup attempt

Seems fun.

> another batch of genitally mutilated asians knocking at the door of transalpine caliphate

mybodyisready.jpg

Post your face when Nigel saves you from inevitable Turk Exodus towards the Europe

why would you want bulgarian lev though?

>girl

thats a cartoon you delusional underage fagit

nigel needs to push UK over the ocean if he wants to really escape turkish exodus.

I didn't know roaches used paper.

>Post your face when Nigel saves you from inevitable Turk Exodus towards the Europe

why would he give a shit they're all going to germany anyway.

You are gonna need more man burgerclap.

>pretense

Technically we will be stuck as Russian ally in the war so you guys are not actually being sneaky or some shit.

>Barber: How'd you like your currency?
>Erdogan: Just fuck my shit up.

Erdogan is a corrupt bastard who stole billions. turks fed on his cheapo islamic revolution memes all the while he was stuffing his pockets with stolen money and ruining the turkish economy alongside tourism

what a shame Turkey has become, I'm not visiting ever again

>germany

You mean entire Europe, right?
I mean we are not worse than Syrians and niggers but you still should start digging trenches all along your borders m8.

thank god i bought dollaridos with all my money 2 years ago.

Look at all the anti turkish markets, they only do it to hold the ottoman empire down

probe rit rit petal duress past in flames duress rit rit tendrils is all i think when i see this

Better join the EU.

>Erdogan is a corrupt bastard who stole billions. turks fed on his cheapo islamic revolution memes all the while he was stuffing his pockets with stolen money and ruining the turkish economy alongside tourism

No, your (((Turkish))) friend is not giving you inside info famalam. Gezi propaganda is the equivalent of affirmative action and multiculturalism in your country, absolute total degeneracy.

Turkey entering the EU was one of the concerns that won Brexit for us, nobody wanted you muslim trash in the EU. Thanks shitskin lol

He should.
And they should name him as their savior if he can save them.

are you afraid to talk shit about him? we throws people to jail for merely pointing out things. the man is crazy he is an arab version of François Duvalier

*he

>Russia will hold Turkey close and slowly strangle the life out of them
>they never forgot the plane or the kidnapped girls
>they never forgot Constantinople
You're a traitor to everyone Turkey and you deserve this. After all you've done to the Slavs, the EU and the US nobody will miss you.

eh sure.

I'm glad you bongs saved your shit with Brexit.

No, I absolutely detest him.
But the thing is ME is not that straight forward politically that you can point your finger to the designated head-imam and say "It's because of him."

The public support of Erdogan originates from the hate towards traitors and heretics within.

>we throws people to jail for merely pointing out things

Because he has strength to do so. Every single politician of yours would do the same, if they would think that they can get away with it.

tl;dr degenerate fags ruins everything

>denial
You were always worthless in NATO.
Russia is already discussing Kurdistan's independence as part of the Syria peace talks because they know it will break your nation's back.
The EU will support your death as soon as they can after you blackmailed them with refugees and tried to force your way in.
Literally everyone hates you and you will never stand with the white man.

>you deserve this
>What is the prison of abu ghraib

Fuck off and die

ok.

text

It just saddens me to see what is happening to Turkey. I probably will never again visit Turkey anymore.

>Every single politician

a good politician has no enemies. Enemies would have zero ammo against him.

If you have nothing to hide, you don't need to jail your opposers, because you'd have none.

unfortunately I don't know such a politician, but jailing libtards, even if they are right is cheap, its just cheating and subhuman politics

Come on don't be like that. We just have some explosions every now and then. Everything's fine otherwise.

Wait are the developers Turkish?
Can't wait for banner lord?

LET THE WORLD BURN

then the world doesnt have good politicians

>I'm glad you bongs saved your shit with Brexit.

Thanks, I take it all back :)

>weinimödchen.jpg

gut gespielt mister bernd.

that's good, will save some money on vacation kek

>Turkish Lira is turning to worthless paper
How do we fix it?

>could what they're saying be true?
>no, the rest of the world is wrong
Spraying some Raid on Turkey would literally fix far more issues than it causes.

They literally made Ataturk in the character creator during their presentation.

>banner lord
Even if you have to die you must defend the studios of TaleWorlds until the release of Bannerlord !

join Euro :^)

Look to get out before any war starts

The better question is:
Why is this happening now? Surely there were signs of economic stagnation in Turkey, especially after the (((coup))), but why now of all times?

>its just cheating and subhuman politics

Welcome to ME, take your stick and enter.

You seem a bit left-leaning parasite though, please get your shit together.

:3

Don't.
You dumb faggot do you want to be with bakuretsu?Do you like to BE the fireworks?
Stay the fuck away. Greece, Spain and Italy are good and valid spots.

erdog stops pulling bullshit out of his ass and it ll fix itself quick. this rise in rate is because turkey is politically very unstable atm due to all these sultanizing stuff going on.

see

I'm not left leaning you faggot, I just prefer dealing with political enemies through intelligence and honor, and not by jailing them. thats something a child would do

Didn't your last legitimate sultan die a few days ago?

>Why is this happening now?
Tourism has declined to nothing because people keep exploding. Also our government sold most of Turkey assets to foreigners so we don't have anything to sell anymore.

Is Merkel on our side or what? I legitimately can't tell.

Because Turkey is going to use the EU currency soon, Europe is rightful Ottoman clay

But seriously though they probably want the EU as currency

>Is Merkel on our side or what? I legitimately can't tell.

I don't even think she knows.

>implying all fiat currency isn't worthless paper

shiggy

there is a constitunal bill going on to give erdog sultan-like powers over country.

its kinda complicated and long story to write all over here. thats creating huge political instability. plus the problems with the justice system, these kind of stuff really effect economy, prevent people do business with the country thus everything slowly starts to shut down and rates fuck shit up.

Just print more of it

that always works

Maybe this is their plan

Name one good thing USA has other than Trump for the rest of the world.

One.

>erdog stops pulling bullshit

My fuckin sides

Brussels lost their patience with Erdogan probably. Turkey is anti-NWO, things are not looking bright in any time soon tbhfmlm.

Then you are a dumb but honest man.
10/10 would befriend. But seriously though politics are the least likable part of human civilization, because its filled with deceit and cruelty.

you should not be afraid of devaluation

you should be afraid of foreign DEBTNTs that you must pay

just look at greece.

>Wait are the developers Turkish?
They are kurds. Turks stole another kurdish idea and try to sell them as their own.

News at 12. Come back when Ankara is a deep crater or something.

>tfw tunisian dinar is becoming stronger

roach

kek

>when Ankara is a deep crater

One less shitposter for you then.

Yep.
The minimal living price will go through the roof. Which was not something an average family could afford before without bank loans.

İstiklal Mahkemeleri

you cant really compare greece and turkey.

greece literally doesnt have functioning industry where as there is shit ton of small/big industry going on in turkey.

AKP'yi asamayız. Onlardan farkımız kalmaz. Seçimle gitmeleri lazım.

seçimle gittiklerinden sonra asacağız zaten :^)

With Trump we are getting our shit together and going back to being the best and freest country in the world. You are just a cancer upon everything you touch.

But this time we hang the lefties and the heretics and the degenerates and the Syrians.
Yes, indeed the day of rope.

Some of my family is visiting Istanbul for a few days on a layover. They're white. Besides hiding in the hotel, what is safe to do in Istanbul?

Liberate it 2bh

>With Trump we are getting our shit together
No you are not dumb clapclap. It will take at least two years to clean up Clinton/Podesta/Joos network from the position of strength.

If Trump dares.
If.

There isn't anything particularly threatening. Just do what you would usually do, avoid bad neighbourhoods and such. We can't really predict when a terrorist will decide to go boom. Watch out for important days like Christmas though. That's generally when shit goes down.

The irony is he's always babbling some bullshit on how Turkey is a democratic country and democracy should be perserved at all costs.

This can be very bad for turkish bussinesses, really bad.
I really hope your people wake up and imprison this sultan wannabe.

Fuck Brussels, man. Jewropean Union is fucking me and you the same way, just at a different speed.

turkish trade balance is even worse than greek.

also you forgot about prices of basic commodities

but the most fun will be foreign debts that turkey cant pay due to trade deficit, it's mathematically impossible unless somebody buys turkey

(((Rubin)))