AA

RRRR

EE

Pls gib (You)

wtf I love America now.

#NotMyPresident

100% she wrote that herself

wtf I hate America now.

She looks so cute and innocent in her little head scarf. Wife material.

hey imam, whatcha doin?!

Why is this a big deal? That's exactly what she should do instead of corrupting children with her fucked up cult. I bet half the teachers feel the same way.

With her non-dominant hand

and who exactly does your country belong to mr. state sponsered terrorism

How old was the kid who wrote it? I wish I had a Muslim teacher when k was 12 so I could tell her to kill herself and not suffer and "hate speech" consequences

suicide isnt allowed too

she double fail

Trump isn't even president yet and he's already making America great again

this, probably
also
>daily mail

Good job 'murica, I'll upgrade my base word for you to 'murican from burger now.

>106638633
(You)

>24
Stupid writer only needed to mention that it was a muslim, that it was a teacher, and that she was told to hang herself in the US, along wth the quotation of what was said. All we need to know is what happened. Do you remember those threads where we blacked out pointless text? This article's such a fucking shit with all its trivial details, reeeee

>liberals posing as trump supporters to make trump supporters look bad

but....but...... isn't america the place of religion freedom user...

Probably an Imam watcha' doin' story, but, if not, based gen z.

lol

>An "i" dotted with a heart
This is hilarious

The media is moving the overton window for us now. Kek. They make up some obvious fake thing, people end up agreeing to not agree with liberals. Overton window shifts.

I finally understand what NPR has been telling me about. Fake noose really is dangerous.

Good.

Also, I'd fuck her

Confirmed hoax.

The letter is wrote from someone who is used to write in cursive.
Guess which language is cursive?
I'll give you a hit: people who speak it like to have sex with goats.

Why and how are there even muslins in america ?

Quick! Someone Sniper trump

I don't give a shit about anyone's religion, but don't come here wanting to change shit to better suit your needs like some fucking baby.

headscarves aren't even exclusively muslim

whatcha doin paki

$0.05 added to account.

>I'd fuck her

Theres like always at one post exactly like this in every thread. Are these bots or something?

Fake news exposed in 5..4..3..2..1

Also you're country is a shithole. I had fun fucking it up.

That handwriting looks nothing like what an 8 year old would write.
*whatcha doin there rabbi?*

The student was just being considerate of her wallet by suggesting a cost-saving approach to her suicide a-la her already paid for and totally adequate head scarf.

I see nothing wrong with it. If anything it would've been offensive to tell her to kill herself with some new rope.

You know how much rope costs these days? A lot.

FUCK MUHAMMED (a pig) AND FUCK SAND NIGGERS

I'd fuck the Pakistani, but not marry or wed, or even kids. But I'd fuck the shit outta them.

I dont agree with that at all. She should just be deported to the nearest muslim shithole.

>showing that much of her face

What a whore. A real muslim would stone her to death.

Damn, look at what I received. Frightening. This is America now.

I'd sure love to plant my cross in her stinky Jerusalem.

No bot, friendo. She's attractive. Just need to convert her to Christianity.

I know. I wanna pop it in her pooper she makes me so fucking hard.

Welp it's time to hide before they Lynch the whites

What does that even have to do with anything in this thread. What the fuck.

>your mind goes directly to sexuality

Do you have the brain of a 60 IQ woman or something?

>make some fake news using ms paint
>post it on Sup Forums and see how much people fall for it
>thread gets +40
I enjoyed my (You)'s

>faggot

>now

Found the commie.

muslims already tore down the only building there

>Iraq
>Rare

Primitive ape

>someone told to kys

This happens like every other post I make on Sup Forums.

Well, she should hurry up and get on with it then.

> fake news

Move along.

Daily reminder.
So does your country.

Wow that's crazy, I also received a racist message, who do I report it to?

woman walking around with a rag on her head because men might get boners looking at her hair

Is this the dumbest shit ever or what?

A good idea is a good idea.

That must be why rape is so low in countries where they were all them cloths......like India for example

That´s a femenine writting. Sorry but a muslim word worth nothing, blame your brothers and sisters for being a bunch of liars

that woman is too attractive to be telling the truth.

>With her non-dominant hand

that was exactly my determination. the first page looks like she started off maybe her dominant hand, but trying to make it look "bad". then she thought it wasn't good enough, so she wrote in block letters, but still not "kid" enough. so she switched to her off-hand.

fucking piece of shit liars. they keep pressing and one of these days the right will really oppress them and there won't be any bad writing as proof...

I'm going to buy a koran.

Looks like she wrote it with her left hand

>Are these bots or something?

just lonely, lonely men

She should kill herself for having her hair on show

das rite

Gee I wonder who could've written that, it's not like leftists are notorious for doing that!

and some in the press are mad they jumped on the piss story when this shows how eager they are to jump on any anti-trump/anti-america story with no vetting at all.

No making leaf jokes
I'm disappointed.

"Look at what my student gave me after I told him to write a letter in my handwriting!"

still enjoying my (You)'s so i'm going to self bump
pic unrelated

Clearly a hate crime!!! omg!!!1 how will she go on with her life? That poor innocent oppressed muslim

how's life in Iraq? how's the muslims? do you have 5 brides?

>tfw you're too autistic to be a muslim so you hide your depression by shitposting on a jewish site
it's ok as long as you have enough money to bribe people

>too autistic to be a muslim
elaborate? this site is owned by a jap now you know. and the japs on it are okay

>From 2014
>Debunked
Please CTR

basically i stay all day inside on my shitty laptop and masturbate to anime girls because 3d is degenerate
what else do you want me to elaborate? my depression? my social anxiety?

the image in my mind of iraq is a bunch of angry sand niggers in turbans running around with bombs strapped to their chests, while their wives stay at home cooking and raising the kids
how off am i?

more like happy and deluded nationalist white people who try to rationalize their actions based on islam
i think you're thinking of africa

they're not white it's somewhere between yellow and white but i can't describe so i said white, just to be clear about that.

islamic liberal arabs
cheers from the states

>Even with their country half-destroyed from war, people are happy and have a strong sense of who they are

Fuck. I can only hope that one day we will get to feel that in the West. Gotta kick out all the Jews first though...

> Teacher wearing a scarf

Degenerate.

Even in my third world country it isn't allowed.

DEATH TO SACRENS!

hey neat, more fake news! weird - I thought CNN was BTFO

Where are you from originally, Akhmud?

I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex.

Like other have said, probably a fake.

The girl in the pic is beautiful and more likely to get offers for sex/preggage than hostility. Who wouldn't paint her walls if given the chance?

yep, the worst part is that they're not even trying, islam made them too overoptimistic to even try to change anything.

Switzerland. Don't come. We are full and the situation here is very bad. Don't trust the lying medias.

>100% she wrote that herself

THIS THIS THIS. All the "Muslim attacked by Trump supporter" stories so far have turned out to be hoaxes fabricated by the "victim".

Also---

>random nobody insults other random nobody

THIS IS CONSIDERED "NEWS" THESE DAYS???

Bet her 8 year old wrote that

It's blatantly obvious that she wrote it herself.
It looks like

The grammar is atrocious and the handwriting is very similar to dunecoon scribbles.

That's was fucking hilarious! Topkek!

I couldn't come anyway. I'm not brown so you would just tell me to fuck off. Especially since i don't have jew gold to bring along.

took me a second

Hey Muslima...

yo homie i think i shot your cousin the other day