Refugees freezing to death

>Heavy snowfall, Greece paralyzes
>In Thessaloniki, the 2nd largest city, the public salt dispenser trucks have frozen, roads can't be salted
>5 days non stop snowing, refugees on the island hot spots are burning cupboards and pallets inside the containers, despite the officials' warning of carbon monoxide poisoning
>Communists and liberals cannot riot cause of the iced roads, keep the tears on the internet
>Stranded Greeks respond: "Go back to Syria, where its hot

Guys, I am losing my sides here. Most of the major cities have water and energy problems, and the MSM cannot speak openly about rapefugees because the citizens are in worse conditions, so in the news they only speak for 2 minutes about the horrible hardships refugees endure. The funny thing is that this winter hasn't been seen in Greece from the 60s...And of course due to the incompetence of Greek authorities, they won't get warm anytime soon...Is this divine retribution?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-greece-snow-idUSKBN14U28X?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews
youtube.com/watch?v=-7AOg717qsw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3905998/Death-s-quick-Syria-dying-slowly-Conditions-refugees-bad-Greece-paying-smugglers-war-torn-homeland.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-greece-snow-idUSKBN14U28X?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

lol

> Greece
> Too Cold

yeah good luck

that curse was some years late

of course we don't have your cold, and that's why we are totally unprepared. -10C in Greece, is arctic. Don't forget that we are a summer country and winters like this, haven't appeared for years. And of course for many of the "refugees", its the first time they saw snow...

explain

Is Greece going to be okay?
Genuinely worried

Temperatures are going to rise in the weekend, above zero degrees, so hopefully, everything will melt...

>have the whole year to spec up the camps for winter

>better not do anything and wait for the cold to come in so we can take some pic; of frozen children and make some shekels.

Why don't all these virtue signaling shitheads take these refugees in their house now to keep them warm?

Some years ago with the sudden influx of rapefugees, some autists tried to invoke a egregore consisting of an ancient pagan goddess of winter to come and cause such freezing temps that it would kill millions of rapefugees like the animals they are, or at least cause the cucks to take them into their homes and kill them

Thanks Winter Chan

>hopefully, everything will melt
everything, hopefully.

i love you winter-chan.

God bless WinterChan

only if you send stroopwafels, lots of them.

I hear that Syria is beautiful this time of year.

we are already inside a melting pot, but with the difference that we haven't been bombed several times yet, baguettefag

I love you Winter-chan

Thanks winter-chan!

Russians call this General Winter. It's the same General that stopped Napoleon and Hitler

Russians hacking the weather this time

When will they stop?

It's called Karma and it works in beautiful ways

Well technically we haven't been bombed once.

>The funny thing is that this winter hasn't been seen in Greece from the 60s

youtube.com/watch?v=-7AOg717qsw

Go throw water on them.

I love you winter-chan!
Please freeze them all!

Winter-Chan is a good girl, she dindu nuffin wrong.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

I love you WinterChan

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

TOP KEK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3905998/Death-s-quick-Syria-dying-slowly-Conditions-refugees-bad-Greece-paying-smugglers-war-torn-homeland.html

Napoleon got fucked only by General Winter after he went back from Russia when Russians burn down. And he got fucked because he destroyed all things in his way while he was moving towards Russia, so on the way back he had no way to get more rations for the troops.

northern Greece looks chilly, but the south is like +5C, above freezing.

>5 days non stop snowing, refugees on the island hot spots are burning cupboards and pallets inside the containers, despite the officials' warning of carbon monoxide poisoning

LOL. If it's 5C out just put on a fucking jacket. fucking retards

WINTER-CHAN GROW!

W I N T E R
C
H
A
N
THANK YOU!

>Petra
That's in Jordan. So, the rapefugees aren't even being given adequate shelter for freezing temperatures by other Mudslimes?

LMAOing @ their life desu

Thank you Winter-chan.
I love you Winter-chan.
Good luck Winter-chan.

thanks winter-chan, you're a good girl and dindu nuffin wrong

Good.

But I want to heard how is orthodoxy in Greece. Since they removed the roaches, orthodoxy should had came back, no?

Thank you Skade my queen.

A quick usage of google confirms it location in Greece.

Good. We should find someway to trigger a super volcano or two
And REALLY up the ante.

quick shitpost at yellowstone
>lil faggot ass park with your trees
>do shit I fug yer mum

Last time Thessaloniki had temperatures like this was January 23,24,25th 1963. The all-low record was in January 14th, 1968, where temperature dropped to -12.6 degrees Celsius

Thank you Winter-Chan!

>Sup Forums's xth daughter turned out to be a long-running meteorological hex that waited for the crest in refugees to freeze a continent full of them to death at an opportune moment in the earth's slip back into the path of an ice age

this board does good work, often

>Refugees freezing to death

seen 'could freeze' or 'in danger of freezing' in other news reports but only Vice reports rapefugees 'ARE freezing to death'. in the same article they show them having a snowball fight and the tents they are squatting in looks comfy af.

make em swim for it :P

Should have paid your denbts. Maybe someone would have sent you some mittens.

Sup Forums is truly the greatest meme magic board

A

superbly rare

>the public salt dispenser trucks have frozen

Have they tried calling CTR?

>weather control by chemtrails to provoke an outburst in the refugee crisis.

genius

Winter is for WHITES ONLY

shitskins can't handle the cold. Cold environments lead to greater productivity because people aren't out at the beach all day everyday. That's part of the reason why northern/white countries are better than Mediterranean/equatorial people.

>chemtrails
LURK MORE NEWFAG

LET IT SNOW

Greece was blessed by winterchan, the white purge cleanses the land

Glorious

Corrupt icompetent politicians, leaf. Greece always had snow, and in the 60s we were more prepared than in the current year

She was merely letting Kek do his magic first.

QUITE RARE

All hail Winter-chan, daughter of Kek.

(Btw, if I fap to this, will I get frostbite on my dick)

The Solar minimum is setting in! By the 2020's farming methods will have to be adjusted a bit.

SUGOI, Winter-chan!

It's -35 today in my city Greece

wanna come for a visit and experience actual cold?

it snows heavily in Greece? I always imagined it being like three inches at most

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

oh nooo

rare, not the rarest of the rares, but still cool 2 see u

>we are a summer country
how dumb are greeks?
Season don't just affect certain countries.
You should've said we are a country with warm winters.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

winterchan returns to mop up the mess

If you can't survive up here in the north then maybe you shouldn't come here

Just a thought

Interesting. So it was colder in Greece than in Northern Finland? It has been around 0C here for days.

Its like -20 here... im loving it

>from iceland to scotland
what did he mean by this?

Canadians are at the most English in terms if whiteness. By your logic and my experience Greeks are white because I have never been colder in England than in Greece. The frequency is different but the amplitudes are pretty close.

Usually the case. It even snowed heavily on the islands which is quite rare

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN!

I LOVE YOU MEMEN MAGIC!

I LOVE THIS FUCKING CRAZY COSMOS!

I hope Lewis can forgive me for shipping this in middle school.

AHAHAHA FREEZE YOU SNACKBARS

I love you winter-chan, but you need to try harder

*meme
I hate phoneposting

What country on mobile

I love you Winter-chan!!

Daisuki Winter-chan~

Which is an irony for you, since we've been hoping this winter will drive the Mexicans back south. Worst one since the 90's, and we're hoping that enough for them to leave, but I doubt it. It's about 50 years late.

I love you winter-chan!

She was just baiting the refugees last year so she could more effectively freeze them to death this year.
BRAVO

>this winter will drive the Mexicans back south
Who the fuck would move places, get a new home, a new country just because "it's cold outside"?

Deus Vult!

How can she fire that gun while wearing mittens?

bhutan

waited for this post
usually mittens can be pulled off your fingers without removing the whole thing

winter kissu

This guy is retarded.

DRAGON EMPEROR OF BHUTAN HAS GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE

Good, I hope they freeze to death or, if they are smart enough, go back home.
Europe is NOT the place for Somali and Pakistani mogrants.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!

>Winter is for WHITES ONLY
>what is eskimo