Daily reminder she won the popular vote by 2.9 million

Daily reminder she won the popular vote by 2.9 million.

>abloboblbloloo illegals
proofs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw
thepoliticalinsider.com/jill-stein-recount-finds-voter-fraud-hillary-supporters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that the victory conditions were made clear many years ago

daily reminder she also won all the coinflips

and? it's not a democracy

people with an IQ below 115 shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway (includes most shitskins and dunning kruger left wing retards)

Too bad she ran for presidency, not popularity.

>people with an IQ below 115 shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway
lol then clinton would win a landslide, intellectuals are mostly for liberals

>electoral college based on state representation
>vote number for each state based on population
>presidential election is not a popular vote

Daily reminder that people who harp on about the popular vote don't understand the system. Plus most of the 3 million were in areas she already won. Why should California's population override the representation of Iowa, simply because more people live there? Iowa is a constituent state in the union and should be represented.

Daily reminder that this corrupt lying cunt had a secret e-mail server during her time as Secretary of State which was almost certainly hacked by any foreign government that wanted to.

daily reminder that of the more then 3100 counties in the US, Trump won over 2600 of them

prove illegals didn't vote. California was giving licences to undocumented people, and they were allowed to register.

This just goes to show how much her campaign fucked up.
We won. Get over it.

Hillary wins non-white college grads.
Hillary won low-income voters.
Trump won with everyone who makes >$35K/year

Congratulations on your candidate winning with college graduates who can't even make as much money as Republican high school grads.

You think your voters are smarter? Then why are they so fucking poor?

/thread

All that and she still lost. What a embarrassing failure.

Daily reminder she agreed to the rules of the election before she ran

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton will never be president

i hear trump won female vote too

Most intellectuals are the dunning kruger retards he was referring to. Takes a lot of intellect to soak up and regurgitate Marxist propaganda.

>forgetting that the whole system is designed around the electoral college
>not realizing that both Trump and Hillary focused their campaigns on getting a majority of electoral votes, not votes overall
>failing to understand this simple fact.

That's okay though, because black president > woman president

What? She lost the popular vote by 5.3 million votes.
!Hillary > Hillary by 5.3M

Daily reminder. If you take away california Trump won the popular vote by more than 1 million. So if you think 1 state should decide who is president for the other 49, you are a retard.

It's not even that bro. Not even that. I mean, that's a solid argument, if you still support the (mostly based) electoral system. It's the gross voter manipulation and fraud they've been supporting for decades.

This was a battle for the soul of the democratic process in a sense. They think non-citizens are entitled to our rights and our resources, basically, to some extent, at every level of their leftist/globalist ideology. And we don't think they should. We don't think illegal immigrants should have the right to vote, or that 11% of Mexico should be able to live here legally, and stagnate our wages, and keep our working class as economically replaceable cogs instead of citizens. We perceive their system of """open society""" rights as voter fraud.

>what proof do you have?

Well, they've been shilling for 5 decades to prevent a modernized, first world voting system with reasonable ID laws, so that we can verify all votes if necessary.

I hope the GOP not only passes ID laws, but continues their gerrymandering practices and fucking irreversibly destroy the DNC. Even if I have to face personal problems with labor issues or what ever. I'm willing to take it on at this point. This is what those corrupt, anti-white pieces of absolute degenerate shit deserve. And I hope they never recover.

The burden of proof lies on you since you're making the claim. Leaf.

>abloboblbloloo popular vote
Electoral vote is all that matters. You knew the rules, and so did he. Trump was thinking about a full commitment; you aren't going to get that from any career politician. He's tried so hard to tell liberals like you how he feels about America, and now it's time for you to understand that he's never gonna give up on her.

Donald trump will never let the American people down, and if you think he's gonna run around and desert you, you've got another thing coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw

>intellectuals need to take break from work/school day after due to shock
yeah buddy, kys

we should start a protest and pee on trump stuff

thepoliticalinsider.com/jill-stein-recount-finds-voter-fraud-hillary-supporters/

>Why should California's population override the representation of Iowa, simply because more people live there?
because everyone is equal, that's in the US constitution, and therefore everyone's vote should be counted equally

US political system is self contradictory kek

>IQ is related to wealth
>Trump voters are wealthier on average

The only people that voted for Clinton are illegals and leftist retards.

Patriots all voted for Trump.

This

Ubij sie zwisie.

>Well, they've been shilling for 5 decades to prevent a modernized, first world voting system with reasonable ID laws, so that we can verify all votes if necessary.
>US doesn't have a proper voting system with IDs
how come you call yourself a first world country? I get that, you are rich, but when it comes to your laws, politics and culture...

This. Pawel, przestan o tym juz mowic bo to stary temat ktory sie niepotrzebnie powtarza. Znajdz cos innego.

>implying the popular vote counts

It was all because of California, she was already winning the state so those votes do not transfer to the other states electoral votes dumb fuck.

kys.

Daily reminder that she didnt campaign in michigan and wisconson and that cost her the election

Daily reminder I won the popular vote in my family and am still not allowed to have sex with my wife, says Jamal

why do you care so much you're not american and never will be

>Hillary: Hey Trump, what do you say to a game of checkers for the presidency of the united states?
>Trump: sure
>Trump beats Hillary at checkers
>Hillary: If we were playing chess I would've totally won.
>Trump: i've been playing 4th dimensional chess this entire time.

>cuck fantasies
everytime

>because everyone is equal, that's in the US constitution

kek. No. It really isn't.

hahaha no they aren't, some are very rich, but most of them are poor white trash that think the rich will willingly try to help them despite evidence

trumptards are the minority

Pop votes don't win elections, you faggot. Trump won the electoral vote and will be president. Eat a cock.

I have to say, that condescension really hurts when it's coming from a double digit IQ cuck from Poland.

>abloboblbloloo illegals
>proofs?

You know what, it's pretty hard to compile "proofs" when every proposal to enforce an ID check before voting is called "racist".

Actually, that in itself is enough proof. It's "racist" to require a voter to have a valid ID because it's obvious that illegal Mexicans are voting, and it's obvious that they're voting democrat because "racist" is an allegation used exclusively by liberals when they have no real argument.

>believes anything reported on TV

kek, yes, it really is, and you're retarded if you think its fair for someone to win the presidency with 30 more electoral votes while your opponent has the popular, that's skewed as fuck. This isn't even about being upset that trump one, it's that you're a tool because you try to justify it when the president elect himself said the electoral college was shit

oh wait

I forgot how archaic your democracy is

btw I'm not butthurt about Trump winning, the rules were clear and his campaign was more effective when it comes to winning over the electoral votes - that was the point

the whole system is utter nonsense though

Who cares?
States are more important.

It's a statistical reality. When had many breads on it, and it made no sense to many, because Clinton voters tended to be more educated than Trump voters.

You sound really simple minded btw.

t. american

your nation is globally known for stupidity i dont think you are in position to call out anyone for intelligence

You sound like your missing a couple chromosomes considering your post made no sense, but nice try

Cry some more, you sad faggot. :)

If you wanna talk legitimacy. Trump won the white vote by 60%, the only one that matters.

Where is it in the US constitution?

They only things that are skewed is your weak fucking mind and the corrupt political machine that was rightly defeated.

The only thing that's archaic is rule by popular vote, which is literally mob rule.

No proofs, but I don't care.

nah I have nothing to cry about t b h

you should cry over your failed state

>corrupt political machine
>the same system that let trump get elected by electoral vote

the irony of your retardation

That is only like 2% why is this a meme?

Clinton literally only won in democratic nigger plantation areas (cities) . Trump won the vote of actual Americans.

Archaic is a terrible description. I mean, it's much older and far more philosophically rich than your system. But it's a republic in nature, not a contemporary (cucked) democracy. Check out the Federalist Papers and read the actual framing documents if you want some insight.

au contraire

popular vote ensure the equality of votes of all citizens, meanwhile your current system favors fly avor poor rural shitholes who get disproportionally large amount of electoral votes

Sux the constitution is in place doesn't it?

> mfw poland have the same number of seats...

no voter id laws = no trail = never any proof

this is how the american democratic platform farms cheap, illegal and untraceable votes.

0/10. stick to sucking off your favorite fuck goat, upside down indonesia.

no

if your citizens don't have equal electional rights, your country isn't a democracy

>>abloboblbloloo illegals
>proofs?
You've clearly never been to California.

kek. irony/10

What do you think Poland is known for?

It ain't intellectuals btw.

No, you're either just simple or deliberately trying to act autistic, with some symptoms of newfaggotry. Trump voters do tend to bring in more income, Clinton voters were more educated. It was discussed regularly.

even india has voter id

I know its typical of your country, but try to get it this time. It's not (NOT) a democracy. We have a republic.

pls take slave morality elsewhere.

>kek, yes, it really is
Nope. That phrase is in the Declaration of Independence.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It's nowhere to be found in the Constitution though.

You are the retard.

Good for her. What does she want, a sticker? A participation trophy?

Maybe if Poland were larger than the state of Texas, you would understand that pure popular vote can't work for a nation the size of the United States without ultimately leading to a dissolution of the union.

>let's insult the opposition as if it wins arguments
First of all, there's only a correlation between high iq and wealth. That being said, there are far more poor and middle class people than rich people.
The poor and middle class with high IQ FAR outnumber the rich with high IQ, as that's a really small demographic.
You call him simple minded but just showed you're so myopic you couldn't even appropriately cover all grounds. You can't mention statistics without also mentioning demographics in a case like this.

The Clintons and the DNC was the corrupt political machine I was referring to, you newfag cuckold.

Trump won the election 2.9 million votes under budget

Holy shit, I wasn't arguing the point, just stating the fact that Trump voters did tend to bring in more income.

Just correcting the record famm.

if the point you are trying to make is that india is a more forward thinking nation than california is a forward thinking state, then i agree with you 100%.

>if your citizens don't have equal electional rights

our citizens do, you ignorant moron.

illegal aliens ARE NOT citizens, however. i noticed how you went ahead and avoid this, too:

nice try you little shit lmao.

Shit tier b8 m8

I refuse to r8

Hillary didn't win anything that matters

Daily reminder Hillary has a couple of fake teeth in front.

Daily reminder that the electoral system favors producers over consumers.

>leftists who support a pro-Saudi Wall Street politician

You can't be a more hypocritical and opportunistic cunt than this. Lost all respect for people like that and don't care if they die.

>the popular vote

the what? that's never been a feature of American democracy

>lefty Sup Forumsak

why cant you be based like the other 95% of your countrymen?

Yeah, we're a Republic you moron

>border state
>chock full of sactuary cities
>full of illegals
>laughable voting security

If California wants to leave, they can fucking go.

>30/50 states deciding who wins
vs
>1/50 states deciding who wins

You dense piece of shit. The people don't fucking vote for the potus. They vote for which electors that will represent them. Stfu they live in a republic, the same shit happens in the eu. Also everyone in America is technically equal, they are voting against people in the state not against someone elsewhere.

>she won a contest that nobody was having
so?

extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proofs.

Good for her, Trump won the presidency