DAMAGE CONTROL

CNN release statement , basically saying its buzz feeds fault
CNN buzz feed btfo

>shitpost
>THEY STARTED IT SOURCE ME NIGGER

fucking CNN man,

Biased Fake News idiots

Is this real? This is literally a middle school argument. What the fuck is happening to the US?

Did or did CNN not provide debate questions directly to Hillary's campaign?

Media were so fucking desperate for le epin bomb story that they fell for literally fake news crafted by Sup Forums.

CNN is correct.

All CNN was saying is that there is a document alleging russia has compromising information, however they did not talk about the content of the document.

CNN said they are claims, and CNN were correct. they indeed were claims. that's not lying. but you guys don't care about facts, otherwise you wouldn't push pizzagate

What do i care about some fake news sites statements?

>basically saying its buzz feeds fault
No, they're saying their report on Russia/Trump is distinct from Buzzfeed's. Assuming it's even real since you provided no source.

Sounds about right, you are truly our best ally !

cnn is purposely trying to allude to an evil by presenting this dog shit to millions of people. they know what they're doing by trying to show how big this report is

They keep calling it "uncorroborated reports," because it sounds more substantial and plausible. But they don't question or engage the details of the report because it falls apart.

For instance, now they're claiming MUH SAUCES said it wasn't Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, that the report was referring to. But ANOTHER Michael Cohen who somehow has ties to both Trump and the Kremlin and has yet to be identified.

The MSM are all in it together

They tell one of their buddies, Buzzfeed in this case, to release a bullshit news story so all the other outlets, like CNN, get to source and write reports on it without taking any of the blame. They get to fallback on the "we din du nuffin, we were just writing a story based on a report from another outlet, don't blame us, blame Buzzfeed" excuse.

I hope Trump fucks them up good for this.

STFU Jew

post link faggot

Do you guys really want to talk about people who publish "facts" based on unsubstantiated rumors?

Considering you are trump supporters, you will lose the argument

To the oven with you.

when i was in HS i did mock trial and one of the coaches, a local (and later i found out top attorney in the state or oregon) told one of the students that they couldnt do a certain line of questioning because it was a 'leading question'

they thought for a brief moment and asked
"what if i really quickly just asked the question in a really leading way, get the objection and re ask the question in a yes/no form, knowing that ive already led the witness in what i want them to say?"

the laywer said it was highly unethical to do that, but it would work.

this is what CNN and other MSM does and has been doing for a long time - reporting a story, adding a caveat that the report is 'unsubstantiated', but essentially reporting it anyway.

They didn't think it was weird when Buzzfeed broke a story? Creator of click bait articles as a source, and they call themselves journalists. Pathetic.

Nice non-sequitur faggot. Come back when you want to make an actual argument.

What if I told you both were wrong?

Jews put in a corner are so funny

SO YOU'RE SAYING

THIS MAN

SIMULTANEOUSLY

DISCREDITED THE PISSING STORY EVEN FURTHER

AND GOT THE MEDIA TO START FIGHTING EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF JUST FIGHTING HIM

That one actually turned out to be true though. Even as a rumor it had one foot in reality. The stuff they make up about Trump does not.

So this is how they will operate, air in a coordinared attack a false new and realise borderline statement no one reads saying it can be proved to be true so they invite the victim to point out whats "innacurate".

Trump should sue them to oblivion like +1 billion dollars to disuade further attacks.

Shills in full damage control mode

Thats not what it says retard

>Yfw a shill forget to activate his vpn

CNN is biased as fuck.

>All CNN was saying

The problem is that they were reporting about it at all. Imagine it the other way arround. Someone accusing Hillary of letting prostitutes pee on Trumps hotel bed. (((They))) wouldnt even read the script to the end before throwing it out the window. This would have never made it into news. This is the reality, my greatest ally. The media is here to push their agenda. An agenda many people begin to realize is one running against them.

being technically correct and having integrity/journalistic honesty are two different things.
Them publishing articles based on "there is a document, but we don't talk about it further, we just want to report that this is happening right now" is a very dirty and cheap tactic. Putting something that has no substance into the sunlight like that is stupid and dishonest. If they would have applied actual journalism they might have published articles trying to get to the grounds of this document; finding the truth, you know. What they did here is no better than reporting hearsay. I don't need journalists to tell me what's currently hot and trending; i want them to find the truth. They are no better than buzzfeed

Guardian also on damage control

FAKE NEWS