Hurr Durr..Golden Showers...This Will Be the End of trump! Whoops!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-constitution_us_5808209fe4b0180a36e8d1b6
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6i0YfNK8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to hijack this meme. I want pictures of Trump pepes pissing on everything. Hillary, CNN, Rick Wilson, a grave labeled "Obama's legacy", etc.

were they the ones he wouldn't take a question from today?

I wouldn't piss on CNN to put out a fire

Yes, and he called them 'fake news' at the presser

They mad

He called them fake news.

lurking for this

cheeto cry babby bitch couldnt take the heat from big mean reporter

I like this

Poo poo pee pee meets Trump memetics

Any link to the thread that begin this? Couldnt be here for the last days

>tfw pissgate was a mistake

But at least the hillolis on twitter got some funny memes !!! trump is peepee LMAO

They will quite literally never end their smear campaign.

All CNN was saying is that there is a document alleging russia has compromising information, however they did not talk about the content of the document.

CNN said they are claims, and CNN were correct. they indeed were claims. that's not lying. but you guys don't care about facts, otherwise you wouldn't push pizzagate

The reporter literally got BTFO. How delusional can you be?

so CNN said trump gets golden showers? because I missed it. is there a link?

CNN never said it. Buzzfeed said it.

Trump just tries to smear CNN

Please tell me this is fake. Please, even if you have to lie to me.

The CNN article is up there for you to see it

Of course, the "unverified claims" part was at the end in little font

The "fakeness" isn't limited to the recent intelligence report. but cnn is trying to keep it limited to just that.

>Checks flag
Are you so naive to think they published that shit because of their ethical standards? They know people will just read the title and make their own mind. Fuck off kike.

CNN doesn't check any facts they're always the first to defend Islam even after terrorist attacks happend in Europe.
They're traitors, they're like the rest of the MSM besides Fox perhaps fucking puppets, all drive the same pro Islamic narrative which their masters write for them

I closely followed CNN, they never mentioned golden showers.

They just said "There are claims russia has compromising information on trump according to CIA officials". that's literally everything they said, they did not mention the content

I thought CTR closed up shop

CNN ran with the narrative through inference. They all but directed their viewers to Google it and read BuzzFeed.

nice try ctr jew

When a news outlet publishes retarded rumors- we call the outlet a "tabloid" and it loses credibility.
Trust has to be earned and maintained. You don't get a free pass to publish anything you see on twitter just because "muh first amendment"- there are public consequences to being retarded.

Kill yourself kike faggot.
I eager for the day we burn every single one of you oven dodgers once again

:^)

CNN correctly reported there are claims in the CIA that russia has compromising information about trump.

What did you want them to do?
they reporter the information they were given

yeah and they put a giant banner about it all day long without even verifying it

they would never do that about Clinton over a retarded shitpost

Sad!

Which was not true anyway, see how right now as we speak they are trying to throw Buzzfeed under the bus because they got caught, trying to save face as they can, they shouldn't even have published anything to begin with

They said it's "claims".
And they did not provide any details about what the document actually contain aside from it being compromising information

Why do you shill in every thread, please neck yourself

B8 HARDER BITCH!!!

What CNN said is true, they said they are claims given to them by the CIA, they did not say it's facts

>t. asshurt leftist shithead

lol

Literally tabloid reporting. RIP CNN

and all i am saying i have a photo of you

>a claim that has a bunch of coincidences feeding it is the same as a spur of the moment meme that can be easily verified as false

What happens when some foreign country insults Trump? Is he just gonna start launching nukes?

So....if CNN publishes a story about you sucking nigger cock and it's not true you're ok with that?

CNN had the fuckibg guy who spread it interviewed last night and they keep skirting the issue while knowing everyone knows what they're talking about because Twitter. Stop being a lying kike.

And other sources refrained from doing that, you know, publishing unverified derogatory claims.

That is what is called periodistic integrity, which Buzzfeed and CNN don't have

Do you guys really want to talk about people who publish "facts" based on unsubstantiated rumors?

Considering you are trump supporters, you will lose the argument

They got rolled into Brock's Media Matters organization.

We're coming for you.

But was it true and thus reliable?

looks like you named the devil
shadilay

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh yeah man for sure. You got him.

>Trump tweeted this several years ago so that makes it ok to print fake news TODAY

jesus you people are sick in the head with your hypocrisy

>1 person talking shit

vs

>Supposedly professional periodists directly lying to the public to push an agenda

What a coincidence that the jew in this thread has convenient pictures to associate Trump with CNNs level of fake news.

Kek knows the truth. Behold!

>these digits
kek wills it

>presser

Want something more recent then?

Watch your favorite politician lying in your face
youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

Really made me think why would he use brackets there

confirmed
PRAISE KEK

Truth sez Kek. Jupiter triples Witnessed

I'd claim your mom sucked me dry last night but frankly, sand niggers disgust me.

It was his will all along, from the beginning.

Look at your digits.

>Private Citizen
>The same as a global news network

Fucking kys oven-dodger

Why do you need to reach for other things to prove that you weren't btfo before?

We are talking about CNN's periodistic integrity, Trump is not a newspaper nor a periodist

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-constitution_us_5808209fe4b0180a36e8d1b6

Trump calling CNN fake news here.
facebook /bbcnewsnight/videos/10154192749861200

Not a Trump or Hillary supporter at all, but this is fucking beautiful.

>told Obama's birth certificate is a fraud
>turns out it is
whoa...

Kek. Yep. Like water rolls off a duck's back. Unstumpable

C
U
C
K
O
L
D

Hey Schlomo go be useful and kill a towel head. Until then btfo

Obama's biological mother never even visited Kenya.

just fyi

>periodist
journalist/reporter, my friend

bill likes his womens panties with just a spot of poo on them. I saw the pictures of hillery. someone call buzzfeed.

Good Jew. I like you.

There is a guy who claimed Obama was gay and had sex with him.

They should report on that also shouldn't they?

Not that the claim is true, just that someone claimed it.

Thank you, mixed the languages

Does that have any relevance to the fact his birth certificate has been shown to be fraudulent?

They reported it because it was information from the CIA, not information from a random guy saying obama was gay

Kenya sure visited her though

CIA has no credibility when it decides to go full Pizzagate

How do you know his original birth certificate is fraudulent, and not the second birth certificate which conspiracy theorists claim to be the source, that suddenly appeared after 5 years?

This goy's right.

But CNN has been tainted, and Trump has shown them as "fake news", and proven once again that he is adept enough to regularly beat CNN at their own game. Spin.

>CIA
It is their job to lie.
The CIA agents are anonymous.

>It's their job to lie
No, their job is to collect intelligence

and when asked for that intelligence, to lie about it.

an anonymous CIA agent just informed me you are gay

I'm not saying you are gay.
I'm only reporting what he said.

Boy you sure are active today israel!

Get out.

It's a real shame Hitler didn't finish you kikes off.

>Thinking shitposting on TWITTER means anything IRL

This social media generation is fucked in the head.

The long form birth certificate hosted on the white house website has been proven as fraudulent, my friend.

If you want to provide his original birth certificate feel free to do so.

>random guy says X
>CIA reports that random guy said X
>News media can now report X because they got it from the CIA

If our intelligence services have just become agitprop laundering services for the corporate media then something is very wrong.

you mean like these?

Dislike:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6i0YfNK8Q

1. 90% of the images here are not "evidence" but just pictures to add volume to your image

2. the little evidence are just some vague posts in Sup Forums that are like 2% of the evidence you need to prove this claim.

3. The vague posts claim to send information to rick wilson, but rick wilson denied ever getting this info