Brit/pol/ - Disgrace Edition

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>"Labour is not wedded to freedom of movement" - Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/labour-not-wedded-freedom-movement-jeremy-corbyns-brexit-speech/

>UKIP secure EU funding again after Italian 5-Star Movement fail to divorce
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/10/five-star-movement-allianceukip-back-on-meps-block-split-nigel-farage-beppe-grillo

>Green Party accuses Corbyn of 'capitulating to the Right'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-immigration-green-party-brexit-caroline-lucas-a7518731.html

>"The NHS will fail within weeks if it's not given a huge amount of money immediately!" say left-wing bullshitters for the millionth time
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/11/nhs-fail-winter-without-cash-injection-hospital-doctors-tell-theresa-may

>Boris Johnson accused of leading "witch hunt" as he attacks Russia in a desperate bid to save his political career following his bad goy comments about Saudi Arabia
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-accuse-britain-uk-witch-hunt-boris-johnson-kremlin-dirty-tricks-putin-donald-trump-election-a7520821.html

>Britain will not speak with the Front Nationale, UK-French ambassador claims
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/britain-will-not-deal-marine-le-pen-uks-ambassador-france-says/

>"The clock is ticking" - Northern Ireland faces brutal election and a return to Direct Rule
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-faces-brutal-election-and-return-to-direct-rule-warns-arlene-foster-35358295.html

>Crazy Corbynite who blamed his alcohol shoplifting spree on the Tories, Tony Blair and high suicide rates is spared jail
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2XNRdaKufCM

Just took a massive shit lads

>tfw

>>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
Did anyone expect that she would deliver that?

Better opening than the Miloposter I guess

The absolute STATE of National Action

>No Hard Brexit for Britain

5th for C U C K E D

Did you notice him searching for (you)s at the end of last thread?

Name a better WW2 allied general.

>inb4 retarded patton fanboys who get their history from hollywood

STOP APOLOGISING

Why the fuck would an adult man watch cartoons and wank to them?
Bully victims need to fuck off making us all look like bitter losers.

>nazis are mentally ill
wow i certainly didnt see that one coming

The only thing wrong with that is that Farage is now an irrelevance tbqh
The time to get him was 2013

I won't hear a bad word spoken about Are Milo. The sooner you drop it, the sooner we can all get back to the jewish question.

>muh monty
meme choice

>bbc news gushing over obama

>his transition team is filled with lobbyists from Altria, Visa, Coca-Cola, General Electric, Verizon, HSBC, Pfizer, Dow Chemical, Duke Energy, etc...
>treasury secretary is Steven Mnuchin who was an Investment Professional at Soros Fund Management LLC and spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs.
>rest of the team is filled with typical republican politicians from the establishment, from Newt Gingrich to John Bolton to Reince Priebus, some of them worked under Bush
>tax cuts will mostly benefit the rich, 47% of its benefits will go the top 1%
>no term limits on Congress
>won't fully repeal Obamacare
>won't ban muslims (already changed his mind about that a long time ago)
>no deportation force
>wall replaced by a fucking fence
>Hillary won't be prosecuted
>his daughter is a SJW and cares about the "wage gap"
>most pro-Israel president so far
>disavowed the alt-right

B T F O

remind me again, in what way is Milo a "roman catholic"? he claims to be one, in what way is he catholic?

He will return stronger when it becomes apparent we are getting cucked out of brexit

You're going to have problems with this question. You're taking a non-racial issue (immigration) and adding an unnecessary racial element to it when you could very easily make your point without mentioning skin colour at all.

>(((Milo)))
>not a Jewish infiltrator

Yeah right

I half expect him to praise May's Red White & Blue

He doesn't make Jamal wear a condom.

it's a shame britain doesn't have any party that'd throw women's rights back to the dark ages
>tfw you're spilling over into outright woman-hating the more you see women and politics or culture put together.

why does theresa may flip flop on brexit literally every fucking day

>cant name a better general
>lol memes, amirite guys?

good shout

Taking away the freedom of women isn't hating them it's helping them.

I'm not so sure, all he has to do is wait and he will receive a huge political boost

Bradley, Patton, Guderian, Zhukov

Monty was a loudmouthed retard obsessed with his own legend

mark of a brit who has a very superficial knowledge of ww2: thinks monty is da greatest

Guiderian was a genius. I recommend his autobiography, its excellent.

When I say that I would emigrate if I were not too old to do so, people often ask me where I would go. My answer is that it is not all that important. If one is in exile, one accepts that one can no longer play as full a part in life as one did at home. But on the other hand, one no longer feels the deep hurt which comes from watching one’s own beloved country, every hill, cliff, field, hedge , riverbank, wood, spire, tower and gable, every prayer, song and poem, every act of bravery and generosity, every martyrdom and sacrifice, all the great cloud of witnesses to greatness, kindness and goodness that the educated patriot feels about him, being dirtied, twisted, betrayed, despised, destroyed and mishandled by rogues or fools.

19D chess.

>brexit means red white and soft blue hard brexit (remain)
Not clear enough for you?

>hard brexit

>ITV news running the Trump story as though it's all true and Trump is actually on video getting pissed on in Moscow

Jesus christ I never thought I'd see media be this incompetant. How does anyone still have a job after this debacle?

Literally le fake news meme has become real.

The phone call that saved Brexit

William Slim

Held off half the Japanese Army in Burma for 3 years with a platoon of Gurkas, 2 deaf Brummies and a biscuit tin.

When the British interviewed german generals after the war not a single one had even heard of Patton.
His biggest claim to fame was defeating the weakest part of the german army. The leader of said group even said:
>"I have never been in command of such irregularly assembled and ill-equipped troops. The fact that we have been able to straighten out the situation again…can only be attributed to the bad and hesitating command of the Americans."

I might give you Zhukov, but not Bradley.
In the end, I'd still choose Monty.

C O P - O U T

One almost wonders if this will tip over into going full YKTD on Islam.
I can sooner see Muslims turning to rationality than women doing so, though for various other reasons they can fuck off.

Though even on Islam, the problem is that to get the to behave rationally you'd have to cuck the religious element of it, and once you do that you've lost the part saying women have to wear binbags and can't show up on telly.

I like your choice my friend, even if I disagree.

>Guiderian
>allied

David Cameron left because he can't handle any responsibility. May's plan is to drag this out long enough for the public to forget/get tired and then let the brexit issue slide over so she can pick up where Cameron started and coast along her time as Prime Minister, avoiding the issue completely whilst getting to stay as Prime Minister.

>2020
>DON'T LET LOONY CORBYN MESS UP MAY'S HARD WORK
>Vote to finish Brexit

He copied the mechanised part of the British army so we will take blitzkrieg as a love letter to the British tank.

fuck britpol

I am a northern person, of cold winters and misty skies, who has not the slightest desire for endless sunshine and boring blue sky. Give me a frosty morning, or a lashing storm, or a crisp, bright spring day, over anything Southern California can produce. Any country where you can’t come home to the lighted doorway of a warm kitchen on a frosty night, with your breath steaming in the cold, is not for me.

Your mistake is looking for solutions. There are none that are agreeable. It's over, it's a part of the inevitable cycle and there's nothing you can do - far greater men have tried and failed in the past.

>implying it would be worth ruining the country in every conceivable way, JUST to try and deal with the woman issue

She's clueless and indecisive and she's also an example of someone who wants power for power's sake, think Clinton. She has been living in her neoliberal bubble where all her friends and colleagues fetishize and worship the European Union but the electorate with which she has no profound connection with has voted against it and she can't figure out how to best deal with it.

Well said.

Don't even joke about it. That's a real possibility right now.

your mum's the world

I'm not at all

>let me have a go
>let me have a go
>let me have a go
>let me have a go
>"Fuck! Fine, here!"
>*complete disaster*
>that was everyone's fault but mine

was it autism?

Guess you'd better pack your bags then mate, winters are only getting warmer from here on out.

kek

ITV still reporting trump-Russia-piss-Obama-bed story as though it might be real.

Because litterally half the country want it asap and the other half don't want it at all. Whatever she says will infuriate one or the other.

But why

how long are brits going to keep believing 'muh labour boogeyman' dangled in front of them while immigration gets higher and higher

>patton
At least Patton eventually realised who the real enemy is.

kek triggered you taig-kraut-dago faggot? based croms took way less judengeld than charles i did dumbass
>One incident that illustrated this occurred during the North African campaign when Montgomery bet Walter Bedell Smith that he could capture Sfax by the middle of April 1943. Smith jokingly replied that if Montgomery could do it he would give him a Flying Fortress complete with crew. Smith promptly forgot all about it, but Montgomery did not, and when Sfax was taken on 10 April he sent a message to Smith "claiming his winnings". Smith tried to laugh it off, but Montgomery was having none of it and insisted on his aircraft. It got as high as Eisenhower who, with his renowned skill in diplomacy, ensured Montgomery did get his Flying Fortress, though at a great cost in ill feeling.[169][170]
>not appreciating monty's bants

I don't get it

There’s a certain earnestness in his voice when he laments that he has “absolutely no influence over the politics of this country. Maybe you do,” he offers. “The existing political system is incredibly intolerant of dissent. And it keeps me out,” he notes as though he’s living in 1984, but still he keeps fighting his corner, “I’m treated as a sort of licensed lunatic. Nobody reads my books; nobody listens to anything I say. All I can say is that I’ve tried.”

Gender inclusive pedestrian crossings m8

Not hard to understand

1948 - Whatever year we become the Caliphate

who's looking forward to BASED civic nationalism?

Ah I see it

>people become disaffected with establishment party
>radical party gains popularity
>establishment party adopts radical party's policies
>radical party voters vote for establishment party
>radical party dies
>establishment party doesn't enforce aforementioned radical party policies

and the cycle continues 'til the end of time

>give lipservice to immigration controls then do absolutely nothing
>the electorate claps, throws roses and hands you a majority

b-b-b-but if we just shift le overton window eventually the Tories WILL become conservative xDD

>TFW it's all over before you were born
>TFW you will be forced to face collapsing global economies, watching your homeland die from ashore
>TFW your last moments may be spent fighting street to street, trying to save the last remnant of the greatest civilization that has ever existed

>tfw you're so Alan Partridge-tier oblivious you actually damage the entire Allied coalition just walking around talking to people and your superiors have to warn the press off reporting anything you've said

>Jews pay Cromwell to kill head of state
>Jews suddenly allowed back in
>350 years later Anglo Saxon race is facing white genocide
>December 2016, May makes it illegal to name the Jew
PURE COINCIDENCE.

I genuinely do think the world would lose literally NOTHING of value if every single person in that picture was publicly executed

Don't think that will cut it any more though. People are angry.

UKIP being a mess doesn't help at all either.

Deconstructionism. The tl;dr of it is it's a form of autism on the left where they relentlessly take apart the world around them and then analyse it in order to find who is the oppressor and who is the oppressed. A symbol which vaguely represents a man on a traffic light is symptomatic of the systematic oppression inflicted on women and thus must be neutralised.

you think we've got it bad, imagine the sort of world our kids will inherit

You do that and the NHS collapses overnight

Isn't that the symbol for hermaphrodites or some shit?

>we become a Caliphate
You always seem to wheel this response of Peter's out, would you mind explaining why it's usually accompanied by a tone of smug glee?

Anyone who actively wants a WTO model Brexit is an ignorant fool and slave to the Toryboy elite who have no idea how trade works in the 21st century.

EEA/EFTA gives us immigration controls through article 112 and a veto on all EU law. It would also give us the breathing space to negotiate a better system which the EU will need once the Euro collapses.

Don't be duped.

What QT is that from?

Absolutely. Immigrants BUILT the NHS, don't you know

Nice proxy.

There is a tone of smug glee behind it because the Left will end up destroying itself

All of the gay, liberal, atheist nation-wreckers who seriously believed that their secular utopia could be sustainable are going to be blown out like old wind-socks in time

Oh, I know. I know.
The country is on a path to ruin anyway, and women were one of the major reasons that is the case.
Strictly speaking I was envisioning mass-white-conversion instead of being fully colonized by arabs, mind you.
(Maybe Persians would be acceptable tier, especially since when looking at two types of shit the Shia are slightly less shit than the Sunni.)

>our kids
That's hopeful.

get lost shlomo

just a shame it will literally take the collapse of society for them to see it

>throwing atheists under the bus
how about focusing on the problem - muslims

>Shia are slightly less shit than the Sunni.
Because they're a weaker minority.

LADS, WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE? I JUST WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

>atheists
>not responsible for the whole thing

Do tell us your solution.

>inb4 LARPing