Can someone make a webm pls

can someone make a webm pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA
youtu.be/KtxXKezbQ9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jewsmods deleting pewdie threads

>being so insecure that your opinions need to be validated by a funny guy in the youtube that makes funny noises for the children
LMAOing at your life

Die

Oh fuck off with your jew tears. Go suck on a nigger's asshole.

What why you are not dead?

Does a redpilled Aryan like PewDiePie scare you, kike? You know he's not under the control of the (((SJWs))) and so he can pretty much slowly condition his 50 million strong PewDieYouth troopers into fighting the Jewish menace. His words echo in the minds of millions of young white boys and girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA

Make Kikes Afraid Again

Day of the Oven soon™

TRIGGERED KIKE
LMAO

Doesn't surprise me that Sup Forumsacks watch pewdiepie. I'll bet this board's average age is around 18 anyway.
You must be very proud that a children's entertainer makes you feel better :)
If only tinky winky would reveal his anti capitalist and NWO ideals, your life would be complete! =)

Wow, you faggots actually like Pewdiepie now? I've never liked him. And I never will like him. He's an actual fucking faggot retard.

You guys are a bunch of faggot, neckbeard, landwhale, autist losers.

Have fun living in mommy and daddy's basement for the rest of your lives. You virgin fucking losers...Jesus Christ...no one likes this faggot.

I need a gif for the youths

LMAOing at your death senpai

Not gonna happen. Keep on blaming the jews for your pathetic excuse of a life though, I'm sure that'll get stacey to stop sucking jamal's dick for your raisin =)

hows it feel to know theres gonna be anudda shoah?

Everyone hating on this stuff doesn't understand that this is literally how you get accustomed and used to idea of all this stuff.
Through it being 'taboo' you can make it super funny and appealing.
Worked for me as a kid like a decade ago.

Fucking new-fag threads everywhere. Pewdiepie was probably browsing Sup Forums on /v before lot of you even knew about this website.

exactly, pewdiepie is gonna make us some fine nazi foot soldiers and guards for the camps. Although i hope the fun stuff like running the ovens is reserved for Sup Forumsacks

i swear if any of you faggots mess with my greatest ally ill fuck you up , ISRAEL IS A RED LINE , long live israel , dont mind these cucked faggots , their mothers got their arseholes widened by jewish cock

this.
when you think about most of us on Sup Forums were used to hearing jew jokes etc even if we didn't believe it, we were desensitised to it.

I would have no clue who this fuckboi is if it weren't for the south park episode a few years back.

Depressing to think that all these underageb& on Sup Forums are still influenced by him.

Never watched his vids but thought his info on forced positivity reflected really well on himself, the kind of youth culture among youtubers he did create in a way but that it also applied to the real world, for example what we saw in the media around the awards, that some million dollar dried up actress tells us we need to be afraid because Trump is president and that will benefit somehow only the racist KKK people on the planet....

You mad kike?

lol amerifat your life depends on israel , trump sucks jewish cocks everyday

nice job

They DM each other on twitter

kek

Not that I can do better but where's the sound?

The time is near.

His reaction at the end is the best, that realisation

that's Bruno Ganz innit?

>not including his reaction

he's got balls to leave that on his video.

>the moment the word "jew" is formed he just knows

jewfag

Holy shit just 5 million would be enough- but he got over 50 MILLION SUBS.

This is truly a threat to the jewish supremacy. Fuck they want to indoctrinate our people young? Leave it to Pewds to BREAK THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHG!!!

Is this what you wanted?

I never thought I would say this but Pewdiepie is our only hope

This is the ultimate redpill

Their overlord is your slave user, you shoudn't bother, he will send them to die for Israel in no time.

Did you just discover Sup Forums and you need to make yourself feel better?

t. Mexican Intelectuales

Rlly buzzes muh beehive

No seas mamon guey

Also can someone link to the video in full so we can hear what he's saying when he reacts??

what's wong with the wittle yid

youtu.be/KtxXKezbQ9w

he's trying so hard to not laugh.

webms with sound can only be posted on /gif/ and /wsg/

He knew that he was going to get jumped by the (((media))) for this video

Tnx m8

Also where'd muh (You)s go?
Fuckin Hiroshim00t alsways fuckin around....

I feel sorry for him, he's obviously absolutely sick of his fanbase of children and autistic, having to scream like a retard for their amusement.

He's trying to tank his own channel so he doesn't have to do this anymore, the man's a multi millionaire after all.

He probably just wants to chill out and shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

>mid 20's
>white
>male
>aryan

he's OUR GUY.

You're literally projecting and I'm loving it!

t. oven dodger

I think his change of videos has led to a change in the demographics of his audience. I've been subscribed to him since 2012. I dropped off in like 2013, but I've recently came back to watching his videos a few months ago because I started liking his new style of videos. So, his fan base will start aging and shift towards people who are young adults.

Love the moment when she called out Jewish actors an put them out there, "where are their passports"

lurk more

Edgy.

Bad goys!

DELET THIS!!!

I wanna run the rape rooms for the nonwhite QTs.

What the fuck did I just watch? He literally did it the absolute madman.

His channel can now be flagged. This is over. Pewdiepie is dead. They are gonna shut him down for good.

you need to have a penis

How do you guys not know he's just trying to fit in with the edgy contrarian meme humor? I'm not trying to denounce anything, I'm genuinely curious if this is legit before i support him or anything of that sort.

Because it doesn't appeal to children like his old videos dude, it appeals to teenagers, which is constricting his audience.
His video where he admitted he did forced positivity for views convinced me.

This is how i know this part of Sup Forums is full of loser 13-16 yr olds.

MY niece is a retard who watches vloggers. ANd you fucking losers are just like her retarded 8 yr old ass.

Seriously half thehse kids hate jews because they are muslim cucks

And then theres thhe white loser beta who is mad stacy got blacked, or browned, While he cant even say hi

Fuck this place is full of kids. GO OUTSIDE YOU FUCKING WORTHHLESS PIECES OF SHIT YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER SHOULD BE THROWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS! FOR RAISING SUCH RETARDS!

go home grandpa its time for your nap.

Calm down and take your medication.

he can't user, becuase his people are sending them anywhere else but israel

No kike. It's because he has an audience of 52 million impressionable kids to ease them into redpills. Be afraid, people are waking up.

thanks guys

Death to all Jews

into the gulag

How does it feel to know that the internet will prevent global jewry from maintaining their control on the masses?

Your days are numbered lachaim

Ur just butthurt hitlers youth will come back

Cry more shlomo

This, best way to redpill is to shock at first and then turn it into a joke or a running meme.

why so buthurt buddy? surely there is a better way to explain yourself without making so much antagonizm.

I don't think even Sup Forums ever liked Pewdiepie this much. Why is Sup Forums filled with so much underage?

If the average person on this board is 18 and this is the third fastest board on Sup Forums, isn't that a bad thing for you? Large numbers of redpilled youth ready to fight and die for their fatherland against foreign infiltrators?

I fucking hate that retard and all I'm thinking is if he's really so bored with all that money and doing shit content as """""entertainment"""" that he's literally looking to get his shit kicked in from all sides at this point.

Death to all kikes.

>new pewdiepie
>vlogger
Nice one. Bet you're still on that 2012 Pewdiepie hate train? Are you still mad about Justin Bieber too?

This merchant is actually right.

Any person above 12 years who watches """"youtubers"""" is literally below nigger in my scale.

>Femenist in the first panel as part of a conservative white society
You may have switched things up a bit
Also
>HYPNONIGGER
True but still kekd

>tfw Pewdiepie's ironic anti-jew videos bring in thousands of Muslim viewers

Daily reminder that Muslims are worse than jews.

And there are a lot more of those roaches.

Anyone that makes le funny nazi references is Sup Forums's greatest ally.
If Kanye West said something that Sup Forums vaguely aligns with, they'd probably blindly support that retard too. Thanks, Reddit!

holy fuck he overdosed on redpills . you dont do this in small groups on people and he did it infront of 50 mil followers. LMAO. he is done desu

>Redpill the masses guise!
Nah, it's the other way around. Large numbers of reddit kek-worshipping faggots invade and slowly warp whatever "culture" this board had left into their preferred image. A haven for near underage b8 reddit migrants that grew up watching lets plays.

Nigger detected

>no arguments
>just incoherent yelling about being woke and knowing things