I am gay and I am proud of it

I am gay and I am proud of it.

There is nothing wrong with loving male.

Do you have any problem? cowards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pivLTWIJ7xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please consider starting your car and practicing a blowjob on the tailpipe.

Why are you proud that you are a faggot? It's not something you achieved

0/10 bait

It's my identity.

I am not ashamed of being gay. This is me.

This is what I am. you can't take this pride from me

No, we don't have a problem with you if you're not a West-hating leftist.

A
FUCKING
DOT

If you were proud you wouldn't be constantly seeking validation and acceptance from an obscure Mongolian nazi troll forum.

the trend of identity politics is waning. its your life OP, spend it however you want. hope it is still fun long after you realize no one cares who you are

>>>/telaviv/

gtfo you flaming faggot

Only problem is that you are here talking about it.

few people on Sup Forums actually give a fuck if you're gay as long as you don't prance around acting like a special snowflake that deserves special treatment

>Do you have any problem? cowards
Yeah

kys

Zitto animale

This

I live in one of the gayest cities in Canada. I don't know... I just don't think it should be taught to kids. If its biological we don't need to talk about it with elementary school age children. If there's a social construct, well, a healthy society is one built on the nuclear family

being homosexual:
>be part of society
>live your life
>don't lecture everyone you on your sexual preferences

being a huge fucking faggot:
>LOOK AT ME IM FUCKING GAY
>MOM GET THE CAMERA IM SUCKING DICK
>DID I MENTION IM FUCKING GAY GUYS LISTEN
>I
>AM
>GAY

whats the meaning of life? to reproduce.
can you do that? no
you are mentally ill kys

if every human on earth would've been gay, we literally become extinct, think about it

He can still reproduce, he's not a tranny cutting his balls off to replace it with a useless meat hole.

How does it feel knowing you are a failure of natural selection? If there wasn't protection put in place to take care of you freaks, nature would have already gotten rid of you.

Yeah I have problem but you're to fuck each other up the butt. So long as you don't fornicate in my yeard or I'll fucking shoot you for invading my property fucking faggot.

shut up queer

>Japanese
>Gay
Keep fucking anime, faggot.

I love everybody but for sexual purposes Allah created a version of men that are more appropriate. The most feminine man couldn't replace a woman, men are fellow brothers/competitors. Fuck off if you think you know better than me.

Why would you ve proud of the fact you want to fuck men? ITS like being proud of wanting a girl to suck your dick. It makes no sence to be proud of sexual orientations.

You disgust me, savage.

What value does this add to your country or the world?

If your identity consists solely of your sexuality, you should do the honorable thing and go hang yourself in suicide forest.

10/10 Bait

I have no justification for my hatred. But I find your kind very off putting and alien and would rather not deal with you ever. Every interaction I've ever had with a homosexual has been bad. You are always high strung complainers who take shit too fucking seriously.

You fell for your own trap japan

ITT: Burger who traveled to Japan to make the nips look worst

>Cowards
>Not being able to land a nip for a wife
You know, glass houses and such

k

youtube.com/watch?v=pivLTWIJ7xo

post boypussy

Yes, there's nothing wrong with it.
What's wrong is thinking anyone cares.

amen.
it's like fucking vegans

Exactly this. I have a gay friend and he hates the kind of attention whore faggots of today.

>How does it feel that being gay in Japan is still illegal.

ky faggot

>Ho-ho-ho-homosexuality is n-natural

Prolapsed anus.

>We just want to be left alone, you biggots!

Gay cake

>Don't discriminate against us in blood donor program, you fascists.

Gays have 50x more chance of carrying HIV infected blood.

>This basically.

I got into a pissing match with a liberal the other day, because I said I didn't care about SJW gender identity bullshit, and they gave some cuck answer about not wanting people to be mistreated because they are different.

So I was like
"Well I hate 2 things. institutionalized discrimination against people who are different, and institutionalized discrimination against people who have a different opinion, and I see a lot more of the latter these days".

But yeah, also, the HIV rate amongst homosexuals is beyond alarming.

CDC estimates 20% of all homosexual males have HIV. Donated blood has a shelf-life of 42 days. It can take up to 12 weeks for HIV to show up on an antibody test. do the fucking math.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Gay people are cool. There is everything wrong with being a faggot. People who's whole existence is about being gay are faggots.

Be a decent person and stop broadcasting to the world what you do with your significant other in private. Stop constructing your entire identity around another man's dick and what you do with it. No one gives a flying fuck about how much you like dick these days.

Being gay is normal. Especially when compared with all they other crazy shit out there now. Get over yourself, and your concieved fight against normallity. You know why normal people are content and productive? They are not always busy fighting against being normal and fluffing up their "uniqueness."

Build your life and identity on your expertise, knowledge, and accomplishments. Be good to your friends, family, and significant other. Treat others in the way you hope they would treat you.

Stop being a faggot OP.

I'm gay too, but it's harder being a conservative. So shut the fuck up princess.

so then there was this guy right?
and he told me he was proud of his son for being gay.
I thought that was really wierd -usually its I'm proud of my son because he is an astronaut or graduated college

but no

I'm proud of my son for really liking cocks :D

Yea, you won't be able to reproduce or have children. You'll become a burden to your society. The only thing you'll be getting are STDs, which is a very appropriate death to you scum.

half the people wouldn't give a fuck if you just shut the fuck up about it, do you hear straight people screaming to everyone that they are straight everyday? Nobody gives a fuck, just fuck off and do it just for the love of god SHU THE FUCK UP

>Do you have any problem?
yes you you homo

I have many problems with homosexuals

>You can't reproduce
This prove is anti-natural since it goes against human biology.
>Stats show homosexual "group" have highest % of hidden a pedo than a hetero group
>Same stats show great deal of homosexuals were sexual abuse
This also prove homosexual in many casos are a mental problem, saying is natural and "okay" is like saying psyco is natural and okay... Is not.
>LGBT is a incredible stupid organization who seek the sexualization of children

I think we need to get another nuke armed. Japan didn't learn its lesson

Nuke Tel Aviv from orbit.

I never understood. What are you proud of? That you let people put dicks in your rectum?
Well, good for you.
Never saw straight person yelling at others face: "I'm so proud that i want to put my dick in vaginas"

/this
I'm also a faggot and I'm not proud of it.
It's the same of proud being white or a nigger or a Korean.

It's sad that faggots feel the need to call their perverted lust "love," and even sadder that society has fallen for it and actually believe acceptance of homosexuality is about acceptance of love and not sodomy.

So you're proud of taking cocks up the ass like a woman? Kill yourself you worthless sodomite.

>You'll become a burden to your society.

Gay couples pay more into society than anyone else

How economically useful are fat conservative housewives

Don't have any problem desu.

Dicks are way better than vagoos.

Anal sex is disgusting though.

Traps are gods.

>2 posts by this ID
Well baited my christmas tree decorating friend. Perhaps you can pack fudge or garden uphill in another forum.

kys faggot

lol ok Noodle X Noodle action never hurt anyone

Japan's flag looks like a bloody anus

So what? You want a fucking medal?

Sad!

I don't give a shit m8 just don't act like a fucking fairy.

just going to leave this here...

-One-

The ass is, universally, across all life, designed as an exit
>disproves the myth of homosexuality, immediately

-Two-

The G-Spot in both sexes is located right next to the bladder
>there are similarities in male and female anatomy
>like how the penis is kinda like the clitoris
>also, women achieve orgasm through anal stimulation, too
>.....it's not exclusive to men

-Three-

"Homosexuality" is an act, not an orientation
>it doesn't ACTUALLY exist
>it's similar to any religion
>or cult
>as in, it's a firm belief in something
>even though it's not real at all
>.....there's no "gay gene"

-Four-

It stems from a place of insecurity
>and an unhealthy relationship with their same sex parent
>a person who perceives flaws within attempts to mask them
>by living vicariously through someone of the same sex
>whom they believe do not share these same flaws

-Five-

It's pretty fucking stupid for a guy to be okay with having shit on his dick
>gross
>as a straight dude, I'm not interested in fucking any girl in the ass

-Six-

Homosexuals are indecisive
>I dunno how many "lesbians" I've fucked
>I dunno how many times I've heard of some fag sleeping with some chick

-Seven-

Homosexuality would have ended before it even started
>NATURE
>DOES
>NOT
>PRODUCE
>LIFE
>THAT
>DOES
>NOT
>REPRODUCE

It's my identity.

I am not ashamed of being white. This is me.

This is what I am. you can't take this pride from me

Katy Perry - Part of Me.wav

Starting a thread calling names is just inviting a shit storm. That's the problem with people like you.. and I don't mean gay people, I mean people pushing their shit on others. Be gay, who gives a shit.. but the ones like you who incessantly cram it in everyones face every chance you get IS a problem and invites intolerance.

Gotta do better

fpbp

okay
but that holds as much weight as me saying
'I am proud of being straight!'

I would spend the rest of my life hunting you down just so i could rip out your pineal gland and eat it, faggot.

you are coward

0/10 your a bad troll

And that's awesome that you accept yourself, but not every body will.. so why push it on people all the time. Some people have a problem with Race, Religion or the Sexual Identity of others but Most don't. It becomes a problem when its constantly pushed in peoples faces all the time. Be who you are.. just keep it within your inner circle.. we shouldn't care so much about what people we don't know and will never meet, think about us

>also, women achieve orgasm through anal stimulation, too
senpai women don't have a prostate...

You don't have a soul.

lmao @ ur life homo, kys faggotron no one cares which shithole you like to stick your micropenis into

The day of the oven can't come soon enough.

>It stems from a place of insecurity

lol you sound like a jew who uses Freudian psychoanalysis to undermine whatever it is you happen to dislike

>Homosexuality would have ended before it even started

Biological deviances exist in all sorts of ways and spectrums. Plus humans are PACK ANIMALS. You share most of your genes with your tribe, your family, and your race. The reproductive success of you as an individual has very little to do with how successful your genes in general are. It's groups that are successful and end up promoting the continuation of certain genes, not one-off incidences of reproductive pair bonding.

Kek'd and witnessed.

Fuck Jews.
Fuck Freud.
And fuck you.

I'm saying how could the "gay gene" continue and be passed on if, like, it wasn't passed on?

Male + Female = Children
Male + Male = No Children
Female + Female = No Children

Get it, retard?
>probably not..........

stay away from kids faggot

Seppuku

Even if you're proud of it you're contributing to the downfall of western civilization and playing right into Jewish trickery.

Faggot

OP is literally a faggot.

You don't get it, do you?

No tribe is seriously harmed by a 0.5-3% incidence of homosexuality (even the non-reproductive kind in which they don't stay in the closet to have kids).

Ethnic groups aren't that dependent on such small parts of the population to continue their genetic legacy.

That goes for literally anything that results in barrenness.

Maybe if it was normal to have larger families like most people used to, you would intuitively understand that. What's extremely abnormal is a society in which average parents only have 1-2 kids. That's doing way more damage to the continuation of genes and the larger ethnic group than the odd gay couple.

actual a literal faggot would be a fire-bundle

YOU don't get it, do you?

Literally everyone is heterosexual.
Anyone living a homosexual lifestyle is an idiot.

"Homosexuality" is a myth.

It simply doesn't exist.

Some people are just fucked in the head.
Some men think that sticking their dick in another man's ass equals love.
Some women are just afraid/miserable/bitter.

You know how anyone in any religion is like
>"My god(s) is(are) better than your god(s)!"

Like the belief of
>"You're going to Hell if you don't believe in Jesus."

......that "type" of belief is exactly what I'm talking about.

The firm, unmoving, stupid type of selfish thinking of, "I'm right, you're wrong."

The belief in the nonexistent.

THAT is EXACTLY what homosexuality is.

It's not ACTUALLY a thing.

It's people CONVINCING themselves that it's a thing.

stop breathing

I am also gay but this post is idiotic

Yes, it's against nature. Kill yourself chink bastard.

>all this butthurt

Sad!

The fact that you can't fathom that some people are simply psychologically wired to be attracted to the same sex means you either have a very low sex drive and low need for emotional companionship (and therefore can't relate to having strong desires), or you're a narcissist who simply can't understand how anyone can think or feel differently than you do. These are signs of autism.

You do understand that some people think and feel differently, right?