Well, time to move

well, time to move

Hey man Apu has to make a living too y'know.

This should be a federal policy. Sodafags are absolutely disgusting.

fuck me i like juice

No more bad teeth and diabetes for you

>TFW you only drink water and milk.

>2 litter
>nothing cost the same
>missing comma
>"are two separate things" like a cave man

i also lerned american by listen to hindu man use loud fart thing on sidewalk like being who writ this up

I wish the tax was included in every display price, but jews gotta jew.

Honestly, they tax the shit out of beer and wine. Sugar drinks are much worse than either.

You misunderstand: the note was written in the language of its intended audience. Since OP lives in an ESL neighborhood and is himself and ESL immigrant probably from a sub-Saharan African country where they pick flies off one another's faces, this is the sort of note shopkeepers in his neighborhood post.

Overall it is good.

The worst part about this is now for fast food combo meals.

A large single combo meal at Burger King in Philly cost me $12+ due to the tax on the drink.

Hopefully kids will start buying a bottle of water, carrying that around with them and refilling it at home, waterfountains and bathrooms.

You know who should be making bank off of this...FUCKING KOOLAID.

Oh your soda is too expensive? Pour a bunch of our neon colored sugar in your water so you can keep drinking liquid diebeetus.

I thought they specifically excluded juice.

Sugar is pure garbage on a nutritional level and even more so when you add salt and acid to it with artificial flavors. Only retards and children consume that shit regularly. You don't need to eat sugar based items at all you get all the your body needs from a balanced diet.

>beverage tax
>not in surrounding areas
What could possibly go wrong?

100% Agree, and think it should be taken a step further and put on sugar and HCF.

In a perfect world, I'd like no sales tax, but if my cigarette and alcohol tax is paying for your fatass loser kid's future health issue than I think you should pitch in, too.

>Overall it is good.
This is retarded.
Diet sodas have a sugar tax.
This tax is only going into democrats pockets, not a single resident of that state will see any benefit from it

$12 is ridiculous, your fast food order should never cost more than you make on an hourly basis

Unless you're a rich fag then by all means spend on.

why dont amerishits include the tax on the displayed price?

Good. You fat fucks shouldn't be drinking soda anyway. I'm tired of paying for your diabetes. an hero right now fagget.

>tfw

Nice flag, whats with all the proxies? CIA hanging out post-Pissgate?

Soda is disgusting but if people want to get diabetes, they have a right to.

All this tax is doing is going into democrats pockets and the people of the state are going to see zero benefit from the tax

Nobody is going to stop drinking soda due to the tax, they are simply going to be giving more money to democrats

LMAO filthidelphia fat shits on suicide watch

looks like they'll either starve to death, meaning less corpulent slobs hobbling/scooting about or they'll adopt a healthier lifestyle and become a better human being for it

>beverage tax
>not soda/sugar tax
what the actual fuck

>2 litter

Typical.

>Sugar drinks worse than beer or wine
oooookay.

The alcohol in those products harm you more and are even unhealthier than an equivalent amount of sugar

>2 litter

Pajeet pls

New York had this for 15 years.

No biggie.

Get over it.

Why do you get paid so little?

(((New York)))

>living in cities
>living in cities
>living in cities

Final price will vary between states and cities because of different sales taxes.

they have a right to choose diabetes, but they're not entitled to have me pay for their poor choices. tax dollars are fungible.

Demoshit/nigger detected.
>how else can we squeeze the populace for more tax dollars fo dem programz

fat fuck is mad because he's forced to drink water, fruit juice, and milk.

Drink sugary beer instead lad.

you're not a britfag, you traitorous fuck. stop tying to sound like one.

>your fast food order should never cost more than you make on an hourly basis

why

The only good fuccboi drink is shocktop lemon shandy

>this
only fatties and neckbeards will complain

>buy a watermelon Arizona
>can says 99 cents
>it's $1.24 + tax
This is why I just steal what I want.

T. Tyrone

it's not a beverage tax, the sign was made by some butt hurt fatty trying to attack a strawman.

But HFC and aspartame are just like sugar.

Is there a consensus report as to where exactly our tax dollars are going? Is there a file on the amount of research they have done to research a cure for cancer? Is there video evidence and documentation on the wars the US is in?
That would make paying taxes so much more worth it.
In fact, I'm going to look it up now

Sugary drinks are degenerate

All beverages should be banned except water

$1.25 tax on 2L? Hell they are on sale here for less than that sometimes.

Overall it is good.

It is a basic but effective deterrence to encourage people not to drink soda.

Diet soda despite being "diet" still isn't good for you.

The money from this is mostly going into the education of local school children who desperately need it. About 50% going to pre K education and 10% to community schools.

Yes people have the right to diabetes if they want to. But alot of the money being spent on it is by stupid children who are too dumb/poor/instant gratification focused to understand what they are really doing to them selves.

V8 is God-tier though.
You can even put vodka in the spicy one

This will start the race war.

Night won't pay more for their grape soda

Same but I also drink unsweetened ice tea

(((philadelphia)))

>mfw I'm a part of the glorious seltzer water master race

Less than $1 for a 2L if you get the generic Publix or Wally's World brands.

Fuck you statist cuck faggot. How about this instead, make fat fucks pay their own medical expenses and your stupid fuckng soda taxes aren't necessary. Go kys you freedom hating faggot.

t. triggered fatty

Thought I was in good shape, I rarely even drink soda, but fuck. Those digits, guess it's true after all.