WW3

Do you guys really think its bound to happen soon? No shitposting. No bullshit. I want your honest answer, do you really think we are nearing the end? Im getting nervous

Other urls found in this thread:

veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/
peakoilbarrel.com/energy-human-evolution-2/
collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf
youtube.com/user/TomMontalk/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=9MZ33AQ-F7c&list=PLNm7Qr3wNOAFFFgN90Uz1KkZGl-cspwzo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop worrying about the external world and focus on the ending of your inner Old World. Seek within and make room for the New to enter.

Live your Life in a Moral manner and none can do you harm friend. Seek the Light and you shall find.

No, we live in a world owned by corporations. Countries are mere flags of convenience and the only time we will see real warfare is when the corporations clash.

Are you the same toothpaste that made the spiritual thread the other day? That thread was comfy. I was the danebro who linked you veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

Wars don't really exist anymore

Be the change you want to see.

I see it as a possibility, coming from:
Climate destabilization - annual Poaceae farming (wheat, corn, rice) , and it's consequence, civilization was made viable option after humanity destroyed a pleistocene megafauna, the planet's climate entered a relatively stable period.
With global resources depleting (decreasing net energy from fuels, degraded water tables and soils), global civilization entered into deterioration - failing states in North Africa and South America, the cracks on the body of EU (Brexit, Italian constitutional referendum failure, rise of the extreme right and left), the various bubbles (China housing) and of course, the rise of Trump, thanks to the ongoing bleeding of the middle class.
International tensions are on the rise again, the global growth and innovation slowing considerably.

Yes I am.
Probably will be seeing more of me as I'm planning to use Sup Forums as a way of testing the immune-system of my world view. You guys are gonna help me refine and grow.

Your article was amazing by the way.

"The man who assumes that he can become like God at this level just by thinking it, ignores the facts of Being vs. Non-being which outrays from “God is One” at a level of existence that is clearly several levels above our own. Evil is REAL on its own level, and the task of man is to navigate the Cosmic Maze without being defiled by the Evil therein. This is the root of Free Will.

Man faces a predicament as REAL as himself: he is forced to choose – to utilize his knowledge by applying it – between the straight path which leads to Being, and the crooked paths which lead to Non-Being.

Human beings are required to discern between good and evil – consciousness energy directors – at every stage of their existence in this reality. Because, in fact, they must understand that God is consciousness and God is matter. God is good, and God is evil. The Creation assumes all the different properties of the many “Names of God.” The Cosmos is full of Life-giving and Slaying, Forgiveness and Vengeance, Exaltation and Abasement, Guidance and Deception. To attempt to assume God’s point of view and “mix everything” at this level, results only in STAYING at this level. Therefore, human beings must always separate God’s point of view from their own point of view and the fact that all creation assumes the divine Names and Traits."

Amazing stuff.

Wow
You really know your shit dude

Im not scared to die anonbro. Im 20 years old, growing up in this world is a very unique perspective. I am not entitled, i dont want gibmedats. I am not strong so i hope to atleast die in the blast. I am coming to peace with this with each passing day.

>Stop worrying about the external world and focus on the ending of your inner Old World

this. and dont forget to Nuke Tel Aviv

No, if anything we're moving further away from WW3. It was closer last fall.

of course it'll happen sooner or later. do i think it's right around the corner? maybe. i think trump's push to reconcile with russia is a big step in slapping china down. and, honestly, it's between those three that any worry potential exists.

that said, explosive conflicts in europe and africa during this decade are almost a sure thing. proxy war is best war.

No it is a childish fantasy and war has to happen for a reason.

There is not valid reason for war other than fantasy.

Thank you.
I mainly picked it up by getting into systems science and connecting the dots from other sources like these:
peakoilbarrel.com/energy-human-evolution-2/
collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf

I get what your saying with hilldawg, but you really dont think both the us and russia potentially teaming up is scary?

>Do you guys really think its bound to happen soon? No shitposting. No bullshit. I want your honest answer, do you really think we are nearing the end? Im getting nervous

The Russian government has chosen guns over butter.

However it may collapse in the next 5 years.

Either way Russia is fucked.

Question session is open

Maybe?

WW3 as a conventional war no.
WW3 as a cyberwar, probably.

You say you are not scared of death but you say you are nervous?
For what then?

Just let this illusion of war go and focus on how you can change your daily life onto the Path of Morality and Love. This will put to rest these uneasy thoughts you are having my friend.

>Im getting nervous
No. Stop

I am not scared of dying. Thats that. I am, however, fucking scared of watching my mother, father, brother, people i care about ect die. I am weak to that idea, but not the idea of dying myself.

I dont think there will be ww3. They just scaring us to think so. It is a method of control. So we would keep our eyes from corruption, injustice, never ending and increasing taxes. FEAR is the greatest weapon.

>war is politics by other means

They can't stop trump politically, they'll stop him with war

I understand this, but ultimately we have no control. The fact that wars are started and men are sent out to die against there will means we are sheep. We will have nothing to do or say when nukes drop. We are voiceless and thats just reality

their*

Good to see you again my fellow human. I'm glad you liked the article. Bernhard Guenther has a lot of great articles on that blog of his. I also recommend his videos.

Other sites and people I like the information of and that I think you as well might find interesting.

Tom Montalk has a lot of interesting stuff regarding hyper dimensional reality and who the players are etc. montalk.net + his youtube channel youtube.com/user/TomMontalk/videos

I also like his girlfriend's page: in2worlds.net

Mark Passio has some great seminars available on YouTube. Concerning natural law.

The Kybalion is a key text. Free PDFs are available all over the web. Read it.

Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda is one of my favourite books. You should also look into the form of meditation that he taught, kriya yoga. Ryan Kurczak has great no-bullshit videos about beginning the practice + preliminary techniques. youtube.com/watch?v=9MZ33AQ-F7c&list=PLNm7Qr3wNOAFFFgN90Uz1KkZGl-cspwzo Hands down the most effective method to get you into Christ consciousness.

Probably not any time soon. If climate change seriously goes crazy in a hundred years or so and everything destablizies, with resources becoming really scares and millions of people losing their homes and livelihoods, then it could happen. But right now, no one has anything to gain from WW3, so warfare will remain as small proxy wars and cyber warfare for the rest of our lifetimes.

That's a very vague question. It's hard to make any kind of solid prediction or see a legitimate cause for worry. US teaming up with Russia could mean all kinds of things. It could lead to all kinds of things. It all depends on the kind of relationship they wish to pursue. I doubt they will team up to become some kind of super entity, but rather aim to restore diplomatic relations by getting rid of former sanctions.

Dude. It always been this way.
Back in ww2 my great grandfather had to dig trenches to both Russians and Germans and no questions asked. There is nothing we can do.

No. I don't believe WW3 is happen. Not even any time soon.

The invention of the Nuke pretty much put any world power in stalemate. If you notice, ever since WW2, America has only been involved in "wars" with countries that we couldn't realistically nuke after the blowback of what happened in Japan.

Actual war pushes your hand pass the comfort zone. The US Government is perfectly comfortable drone striking second and third world cities because it's good business. Drone strikes wouldn't stop another Super Power, nor would it hold them at bay for anything. You'd need to go further than that, and the lasting effects of nuclear fallout dissuade everyone from doing that.

That's not to say we wont continue to have altercations around the globe. But we will never war in the same way that we did in WW1 or WW2. imo

Sorry, no. Don't even pay attention to my low single.

I think its been postponed, at least for a few more years. I think the chances of a large scale happening within the next decade are close to 100% though.

Civil wars in major 1st countries are more likely than international wars desu senpai

bump so toothpaste friendo can see.

>Do you guys really think its bound to happen soon?
Guaranteed. Trump will start WW III by shitposting on twitter.

Ayy lamo, that's the stuff my friend

No. There was a real posibility with the inane foreign policies that Hillary was proposing but she's not going to be the president. With Trump, I predict that we'll have the worst eccnomic depression in years and then we may possibly get driven to war after his one term is up.

Trump will be a one term president unless he somehow pulls a miracle out of his ass and BTFO of every single international interloper who have been trying to fuck with the USA's sovereignty.

These fucking globalist kikes just aren't going to give up until we kill them all. They are really asking for it now with all of the constant nonsense that they throw at Trump.