Reminder that if you don't have roman blood you're not white

Reminder that if you don't have roman blood you're not white.

Sorry not sorry medshits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Romans)))

Well, i guess i'll just take my pure-blooded Frisian non-white ass elsewhere then.

Jealous or something?

>Frisian
How does it feel to be a dying minority? Can't wait until you fags are extinct.

The Dutch part of Frisian isn't even endangered. If anything it's growing. West-Frisians are a proud people.

The German Ostfrisian and the Danish Frisian, on the other hand... It makes me sad to think that one or both of those languages will be extinct in my lifetime. Culture and languages is something we should cherish, but I don't need to tell Sup Forums that, right?

niggers

Cultures and languages are merely a means to an end, a tool. You don't get sad when you buy a new hammer, do you?

Reminder that you could be Roman no matter if you were born in France or Iraq.

only later when they became super degenerate
before the Empire they wouldn't even grant citizenship to their long time Italian allies

'Roman' wasn't an ethnic concept, it was a politic term, maybe you mean 'Latin', or maybe you're just retarded

Daily reminder that vikings were niggers of the middle ages.

we wuz romans n shiet

Get out with your WE WUZ VIKINGZ revisionism! Vikings were not black!

He's saying they were barbarians, you fucking faggot

WE

WUZ

>super degenerate
>build one of the greatest Empire of the ancient world

aren't you Geto-Daco-Nordic?

they only granted full citizenship to everyone in the Empire in 200AD, and they were already very much a huge Empire the year 0
besides, muh size is a nigger tier argument, they were arguably overexpanded and beyond their means in 100AD

>if you don't have roman blood you're not white.
>roman blood = white
>meds = roman = white
>medshits

Is sweden cucked beyond belief or do I have autism?

hello again, this thread

>what were the romans again?
>are they related to modern ?

oh wait, romans are a homunculus of various tribes, slaves, and nations who were bred and bastardized by blood lines that were just as mixed.
>white

Well you could get citizenship even before, just harder. The non-romans contributed greatly to the expanse of the Roman before Caracalla's citizenship reforms. And I wasn't talking about its size!

>I don't have any respectable ancient history so you can't have it too!

Why are snowniggers such children? Italians are the descendants of the Romans (Italics) Greeks are the descendants of the Ancient Greeks and Byzantines. Snowniggers are descended from barbarians who lived in mudhuts. It's that simple.

they would still be a minority compared to the ~10 million native citizens in Italy
and yes they contributed but only as auxiliaries for the very most

statistically speaking, in year 0 "Roman" would've meant "Italic" most of the times
200 years later it could realistically mean anything

nord are inferion in everything

When non-natives became too much of a factor in running the empire it was the beginning of the end.

Different climate retard

You sound like a cornered (snow)nigger

>Different climate

Your is more like dindu climate

Sorry Nordcuck, but it's actually because of your higher hunter gatherer ancestry. Why do you think Iberia never had an ancient civilization either despite having a favorable climate for it? Hunter gatherer genes kick you back into being tribalistic.

I've got HRE blood
does that count?
I got documents showing my family traveled from the HRE to England and then from there over to America in the mid 1600s

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

This.

>never again
youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI

Sounds cool, but I have to tell you the """Holy""" """Roman""" """Empire""" became a joke after 1182 when it lost control over the Papal States and the duchies and counties inside it started gaining more power and thus rendering themselves basically autonomous and the """Emperor""" irrelevant.

Byzantium was the true heir since it was an actual part of the Roman Empire that had survived the collapse and came pretty close to reestablishing it's original borders.

I would imagine the cucked state that the HRE was in at mid 1600s was the reason why my ancestors left