Check out my new pic

Check out my new pic.

What does Sup Forums think?

Is it accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/27/why-its-so-hard-to-prove-russia-was-behind-the-election-hacks/?utm_term=.6616749a65bb
youtube.com/watch?v=rBlFTQCxezk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sry forgot to add, I will continue work on it.

yep.

100% accurate.

imagine all the salt when trump is impeached.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this hypocrisy.

I know I'll be called a shill/Jew/SJW/nigger/whatever buzzword is currently popular.

I actually voted for Trump but his stance on Russia, in my opinion, needs to be more firm.

>w-w--we t-totally have real proof. P-p-please trust us again.

LUGGENPRESSE

Neck yourself.

>When you don't understand why some information is classified and you CHOOSE to ignore that all nations do this... the post.

Read this little babby.
>inb4 WP
Just read it retard. It's totally unbiased and is only informative.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/27/why-its-so-hard-to-prove-russia-was-behind-the-election-hacks/?utm_term=.6616749a65bb

It's total BS. Who did they hack? What information did they get?

no evidence = bullshit.

reminds me of the wmd's in iraq bullshit.

>CIA

>reliable source

Pick one.

Reminds me of the Bin laden raid.

"We just threw him in the ocean without proof because it was the right thing to do"

>I-it's classified to protect our s-sources!

If you believe this you are actually autistic. I guess you wouldn't mind me stealing your car aslong as I called it classified business.

The truth doesn't fear investigation.

TRANSPARENCY NOW!!!

> intelligence agencies don't need to post proofs

Iraq 4000 dead Murkans, many more suicided and injured creation of ISIS trillions of dollars wasted

Total garbage article. FAKE NEWS. They just through around loaded terms and vague garbage.

>Russia hacked the election
What the fuck does this mean?
>Russia attempted to influence the election
So they did or didn't?
>DNC was hacked
In what way? What leaked from it?
>Podesta
Literally god phished any one on the world could have tricked this idiot boomer. People logged into his accounts from here while his emails were being released for fucks sake.

If they wan't to be taken seriously than they should not act like retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBlFTQCxezk

HEBREW OVEN DODGERS PLEASE GO.

>washington post

Just answer me one thing. The hotel was known to be bugged with cameras and microphones.... AND THEY LET THE FUCJING PRESIDENT STAY THERE? Why?

Smells like bullshit.

>fuck the government and the police
>all cops are bastards
>oh the CIA says we should trust them, why not, fuck drumpf, lel

Lefty cognitive dissonance never fails to amuse me.

17 intelligence agencies, the political establishment, the tech elite who spy on us and try to hew our thinking, the mainstream and hipster faggot new media.

All BTFO by Sup Forums and its autistic screeching on a primitive mongolian carpet weaving forum.

>I actually voted for Trump

>quotes washington post

god you're pathetic

any place the president stays in Russia is going to be bugged by the FSB, the same would be true of any hotel Putin would stay in the US. The secret service would employ measures to prevent any leak of sensitive data. Trump probably wouldn't, how would he know if they are spying on him?

>hew
Jew*

> 17 agencies

This is a meme. What is meant is that James Clapper meant opens that he thinks it's Russia and he's the director of National Intelligence which is represented by 17 intelligence agencies including "intelligence" agencies of the department of energy,treasury and the justice department

That's not what the report said. It said "The hotel" not "hotels in Russia in general"

Do you lack reading comprehension? Yes the report said The Hotel. Regardless of which hotel the president would stay at the FSB would bug that hotel. No hotel would go unbugged if the FSB knows that the president is going to stay.