Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Conservashits/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Type yes if you agree

Share like subscribe goys

a billionaire

do you understand what bankruptcy is or did someone equally retarded as you tell you what it is?

by the image's logic it makes you underrated

the President of the USA

>kiss your illegal abuelita good bye
>the wall will be visible to both sides of the border
>it will be awesome and you'll be sad

GET OUT

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I liked the part when they used a desaturated image of trump mid-speech.

>Occupy fake news

Person of the year and President of the United States.

President. White house, Senate, House, S.C. 1100+ state seats, a landslide in political change.

The dems are washed out of control across the nation. They have no power, and since they changed the rules to defend Obama, they GOP don't even need a super majority anymore.

How did an amateur, "infant" beat the "most qualified candidate?

I will tell you, we voted someone in that will go after the establishment owners, remember the 99% movement? yeah that .

He will pass term limits, lifetime ban on foreign lobbying, fix ObamaCare, Paid maternity leave for women, complete overhaul of cyber security, fix our trade deals, Build a wall, and get some of the 70,0000 FACTORIES that left American back since 1994.

The dems are toast they only have Russian hacking and he says bad mean things.

A) Owner controlled log jam government for the owners by the owners that gets nothing done for decades stealing our money

B) Hire someone to kick the shit out of the owners and wolves on the hill to start making America work for Americans instead of the owners again.

The owners through their media lie "white nationalism" they whisper to throw sand in your eyes, he is not racist. He wants to take the country back from the globalist TPP owners.

>occupy democrats in charge of the definition of overrated

Stop replying to slide threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Conservashits/type/op/

>More awards means she's not overrated!
Lib logic everyone.
If she only had a couple really prestigious awards then she wouldn't be overrated. But they're just handing them to her like Reese's pieces

Pretty underrated if you consider he's a billionaire.

These are trivial compared to acting though, that would be a real accomplishment.

underrated?

6 out of 100+ businesses is not bad at all. Way higher than the average success rate.

Uhm...

Underrated?

Looks like someone is trying to slide Sup Forums with these shitty bait threads. I wonder why? Might be because the MSM just got BTFO.

lol... now it's 6?

it's like muh 6 million starting at 300k

smart

>Acting
>Running a company

Believe me, there are differences...

awards for pretending to be something your not, working in an industry who's entire business is play acting, and fabricating fantasy....any 5 yr old playing in kindergarten recess would merit the same awards and gravity.

Bankruptcies are real world experience with real world obstacles to negotiate and overcome.....which he has done enormously successfully. TL:DR

the bankruptcies only make me like him more....and the acting awards make me hate everything hollywood more.

>created over 500 businesses
>only 6 ended in bankruptcy

157 awards....

YES, she is overrated, the SAME liberals that hand out awards gave Obama a Nobel PEACE prize!!!
The man has kept America in a constant state of warfare for his ENTIRE presidency.

Cucks ville UK.

Your country is a fucking joke and a puppet of Londonstan feel bad.