Question session is open

Question session is open

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ee4wk/updated_for_anyone_interested_in_high_level/
squeakland.org/resources/books/readingList.jsp)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does google return racist image results

When's the Matriarchy happening?

I'm getting impatient.

What are your thoughts on Bitcoin?

Why OP is such a faggot?

what did you make of assange's AMA on reddit (streamed answers on twitch)

is assange still in the embassy?

Bitcoin would be a horrible replacement for the monetary system. Any currency base that can not grow as fast as the economy creates drag, subject to limited slack from a changing velocity of currency.

Do you know how the Clinton fbi case is going? Any chance at all she'll be indicted? How's the mood in the Obama administration.=?

It's good that they are pushing back against the Russian narrative. Russia has been a friend of the American enterprise from the start. The anti-Russian hysteria is the work of British intelligence and succumbing to it is far closer to treason than a detente with Russia.

But what about as a store of value similar to gold? A hedge against the current monetary system.

I appreciate the information, high level KGB agent.

1. Are you aware of a timeframe for upcoming Wikileaks 2017 leaks? They have been teasing new information. Is this a pre-planned death blow to the establish? I sense that Trump plans all the way to the end.

2. I’m a member of mensa, it’s really silly, but I’d love to learn more about inner workings of actually productive societies (which mensa totally isn’t)… Any tips where to hang out?

3. Do you have comments on Alien the film, and HR Giger’s art direction and Alex Jones’ assertion that the film fictionally touches upon actual religious sentiments of the elite.

4. I view religions as ‘instagram filters’ on life… almost that they help guide expectation, emotional reaction, and everyday thought. You are fond of christianity, what are your organizations thoughts on taoism, daosim, and eastern mindsets?

It is now widely acknowledged that the reason for Clinton's server was to sell secrets to foreign and non-state buyers. One of the primary buyers is China and the establishment would like to pivot away from focus on China towards a Russian-US conflict. Trump is acting correctly in not allowing this.

The reason indictments are unlikely is that the establishment is glued together by a web of blackmail. There are a limited number of possible scenarios as a result.

You can make it clear that Hillary (and only Hillary) will be taken down as an example to keep everyone else from panicking. The establishment all turns on her as a scapegoat and kills her to stop a domino chain.

This doesn't accomplish much however. You make her a martyr, and tell the rest of them they are free to go. She is already past her prime as an operator, so really nothing is gained.

Alternatively, you can move to take down the whole establishment. This requires the competency to replace it in chaotic circumstances, which Trump does not have. As such, he doesn't really have this as a playable card right now.

Redpill me on women, and why they make horrible political leaders

So I mean you're obviously one of those slow and quiet LARPers, but still...

Your OP implies at least something to do with femdom and a AI development. 'If you try hard enough.'

I am?

What kind of bear is best?

This might be a shot in the dark, but it's better to try.

So, after wasting 2 years of my life on being brainwashed and doing HRT and trying to become female, I finally got out of this degenerate haze. I have been off of hormones for close to six months now. Slowly but surely getting back to being in tune with source.

I had to face the evil and darkness in myself and the world. I have realized now that service to others is the way, and not service to self(which is what the narcissistic trans-agenda pushes).

I am meeting up with a host of different people in my network the coming weeks to discuss this idea I have. It's going to be a combination of a cafe, club, healing/therapeutic space, second hand store etc. I want it to be donation based, so people can pay what they feel, or not pay anything at all.

‘Dream your dream alone, and it’s just a dream
dream your dream together, and it’s reality”
-Yoko Ono

The other you.

You (you prime) are a high level Serbian agent.

Russia

Your pic is both a venn diagram and highlights the 'holy trinity' logo.

You mention that religions like christianity are better understood by the 'lost' gospels Thomas and Mary, if I remember correct.

The image —to me —makes me think that the trip-union of the father, son, and holy spirit can coalesce into a sort of consciousness at its core... a thinking space that can "pass" a turing test.

In the same way buddhists say, "Train the puppy" speaking of lower intellectual impulses, could that be the 'son' in the analogy for the holy trinity?

Could the 'father' be the trainer? That component of thought that guides and criticizes the inferior thinking patterns and self-chastises?

Lastly, would the 'holy spirit' be a metaphor for interwoven interconnectivity with all other thinking, cognizant beings?

Just trying to parse the image...

Using the exchange medium as a store of value rather than as an exchange medium is generally reserved to poor economic times. People hold onto cash due to uncertainty, etc. The type of questions one should be asking along these lines are how do you reduce uncertainty or how do you increase economic growth, not how do you best cope with economic failure. There is an implicit assumption of accepting defeat in the gold or bitcoin fetishists worldview, which is not good.

interesting. I thought I was a salesman tryin to get a paycheck nugga. By the way, I am going to make some bad ass pasta tonight. So imagine penne pasta, with meat sauce that has been simmering for awhile, then pour over penne, top it off ricotta cheese, then layer mozzarella cheese & Parmesan cheese and put in it the oven to bake the cheese on top. Its better the next day as left overs always, the sauce gets better.

When is CIA kill?

False, black bear. Bears, beets, battlestar galactica.

I assume you lurk, HLI. Haven't seen you in a while and you don't tripcode so we can't confirm, but fuck it.
What's in store for the UK? Why is Theresa May such a mess?
Will we see a shift in the MSM, a call to accountability and honesty?
What's the state of US national security? Will we start rooting out ISIS cells finally?
What's your opinion of Anonymous5?

I forgot to add, if anyone needs sauce on my pasta, just let me know.

1. This is still in flux. As I have said repeatedly, Wikileaks is in a holding pattern for now. Trump would prefer not to drain the swamp because the blowback is more than he can handle and he knows it. That doesn't mean things won't go nuclear, but he would rather keep most of the status quo in place in exchange for a modestly successful presidency, 4-5% growth rather than 1-2%, this sort of thing.

2. If you have the courage to say what you think and what you think is interesting, you will attract good company. Embracing yourself is more important than embracing a group.

3. Have not seen the film. Aliens are not here, visiting, or controlling our world.

4. All major religions are instructive. They became major religions precisely because they are instructive - they speak to deep truths about the world. Some do it better than others.

That seems to imply a red meat sauce, wherein I have heard the red meat destroys your Ishvaran spiritual resonance.

Wouldn't a rooster meat sauce be more nourishing of the lingam?

All along the watchtowers. I see Serbian. How long until the Kosovo Dinner?

>Trump would prefer not to drain the swamp
Tell me about Global Warming, if you would?

>They became major religions precisely because they are instructive
For the future, that is not something an insider would say. Ex. Islamization of Constantinople.

Ok, I'll bite, though I still think you're a larper. I like the way you write.

On a scale from business as usual to full scale panic, how afraid is the establishment of the public learning their dirtiest secrets right now?

It might just be me, but it seems as if things that were once the subjects of taboo conspiracy theories (like spirit cooking and Trumps alleged sexually perverse behavior) are being thrown around the public sphere far more often than they used to. I know that politics is dirty, but the mudslinging and throat cutting seems to be so much more overt and publicized than under previous administrations. Its like a bunch of dogs fighting under a tarp, getting louder and louder. You can't see who exactly is doing the fighting but it seems as if the battle lines are being drawn much more clearly.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you will kill you.

>3. Have not seen the film. Aliens are not here, visiting, or controlling our world.

Genetically modified humans? "Chimeras"?

you nigger, of course its a red sauce. Its typical tomato sauce, but add ground beef that has been browned. Add dash of sugar to the tomato sauce to cut out the acidity and shave fresh garlic super thin and add to the sauce, and keep it simmering for awhile and stirred. If you develope the sauce thats key.

Goddamn larping faggots are at it again.

I am actually using this larp thread to discuss a nice pasta if you want to join in on that my fellow human.

What would be considered reliable sources of US media nowadays? Any networks or magazines etc. Can any of them be trusted(perhaps on some issues more than others)

>Add dash of sugar
That had best be brown sugar, mein shantz.

You might wish to try a dash of orange juice and a star of anise, for body.

Thoughts on portugal?

nice proxy faggot

YOU CANT LARP ON A MESSAGE BOARD ITS JUST RPING

>nice proxy faggot
Who am I proxying exactly? Serbian.

What's the deal with Antarctica? Is there anything?

Is pursuing Computer Science a good choice? What should I do to have the most influence on my and my families situation in the future?

Lodges is nice, those are my thoughts. I drank a lot of greek moonshine in Lodges on halloween one year. its was cool.

fell for the CPU jew

>YOU CANT LARP ON A MESSAGE BOARD ITS JUST RPING
Yes you can, that's why this is called LARPing.

How? Because to RP on a message board, you admit to playing a fictional character.
If you do not admit that, you have become one with the roleplay, moving it into 'live action'.

UK is in serious trouble. This has long been the hub of the establishment whose days are numbered.

The media will remain a joke. There is no free press in the world. Even alternative media is absurd, because being anything else would result in their deaths.

US national security is in disarray, not only because Trump wants to change geostrategic policy but because he has no idea what changes he wants to make. Iran is fighting ISIS, but he wants to fight both. Doesn't make any sense, which is an unfortunately all too common trait for him.

If Turkey-US relations are great, as you said, why are they accusing each other of backing ISIS?
Are these relations collapsing?

I (the analog I and the subjective me) finished reading origin of conciousness... i could talk all day about it. Risks of being programmed aside, I would like to know of other reading material you would feel relates to current events / near future regarding self-good & civic good.

I really like your posts, thank you for your answers —I read anyone (including Anon5) no matter how crazy they seem, or how probably it is that they are LARPing.

I have a few more questions:

We know there is an entrenched swamp. Trump obviously can’t blow the lid off it all at once. But aren’t cleverly timed term limits, new leadership in intelligence, and ‘fall guys’ enough to keep the rats scurrying as he picks them off one by one?

Can you shed light on what blackmail McCain and Graham must be under to behave so atrociously and obviously treasonous?

You say it’s accepted that Hillary was selling state secrets… now that her presidency is not reality, can you explain what her end goal was? Does she strategize all the way to the end, or was she simply greedy and power hungry? Both appetites cannot be satiated.

Have true secrets of Hillary’s server been unleashed to the public? Even if they haven’t been taken seriously, have you seen valid info spread around that you know is true, but the public is denying? By that I mean; are there secrets of Hillary’s server that remain fundamentally secret and have not leaked in any form?

Thank you for your reply regarding the trinity.

I've addressed the truthfulness of global warming in the past, but it is better to think of it in a different way.

What if it was true? It is far cheaper to build a sunshade to counteract warming than to reduce energy consumption. The Overton window on the global warming debate is particularly silly because it doesn't even matter - we have the capacity to deal with it cheaply if true, and if not then there is no problem, thus there is no problem.

The Declaration of Independence seems to be written very genuinely, in my opinion.
What exactly happened to Thomas Jefferson between writing that and his proposal for Jeffersonian Democracy?

Or was he always a mole?

Is Trump at least surrounding himself with the right people to put himself on the right track? I am on board with the appointment of people like Mattis, but I have concerns with people like Mnuchin and Tillerson. Specifically Tillerson and what he will bring to foreign policy.

>we have the capacity to deal with it cheaply if true, and if not then there is no problem, thus there is no problem
Now I know there's no problem because I can read the geological record and negative feedback modes.

But as an insider, you should know specifically WHY the alarm-Lysenkoists are trying to make it a problem. Do you?

Do you think Trump would oppose you or your organizations goals in any way?

The establishment is in full blown panic. They know that we are coming.

We have the capacity to drive 20%+ annual GDP growth starting overnight. When this is unleashed, and people come to understand that the technology has been there so long, there will no longer be any room in anyone's mind to question whether they had been opposed by a vast and sinister conspiracy.

We need not convince anyone of anything sinister, only show them the difference between what could have been and what was, and this no one will be able to deny.

With the door open in such a way, no one will ever be able to close it again.

Obama has a large mole beside his left nostril.

As far as I can tell Osama Bin Laden does not.

Was Osama Bin Laden wearing makeup or something?

Do they know that the kids that the paedophiles are fucking and killing are the builders that the Masons worship, the indigo who brings peace , the natural born quantum computers who can do the calculations to phase jump and on and on.
Acording to the original plans we should have titans and we barely got Internet.
I am trying to tink and figure out why and who is altering the builders plans .

Yes, both things exist. It is common practice to grow human parts on animals these days. Technology is very mature in this respect.

Interesting. Thank you for the reply my guy.

Here's another question:

Why are you hanging out on Sup Forums telling us all this stuff?

Also, what will the role for your organization be after this big reveal?

Are extreme examples of human-animal hybrids being interpreted as ETs by the public?

There is no good media.

Some media is more accurate in describing the world as it is (from 9/11 being a fraud to pedophiles running rampant) but there is no media that describes the world as it could be, which is the most important part of describing the world as it is. This, none of them are allowed to do.

Sorry, they have to go. I don't care about the number of flies caught in the web. The globalist establishment controlling our nation is a blight on humanity and eventually they will have to be dealt with. Trump may not be able to completely remove them but he needs to at least lay a foundation. There is no compromise with such evil.

No thoughts on Portugal, Mr. Insider? Ok...

Do they know what is sealed under the Antarctic ice?

Every time I see under the ice I see extinction.

Antartica is a distraction much like aliens. It is a blank slate for your imagination to run wild on, but too far removed for reality checks to interfere with.

You refer to the establishment as "we" and "they," you aren't anything.

LARPer GTFO

Clearly chan-style forums are going to be a big part of future communication, especially for political discussion.

Is your organization considering any methods for truly allowing up free-speech and combatting forum-sliding techniques and infiltration from paid spammers?

>implying (((they))) are one person

Le one person may may.

It is now widely known within Turkey that the coup was faked so Erdogan is trying to solidify public perception by pretending to be anti-US.

In addition to this, there is a significant pivot in foreign policy since the election. Hillary would have backed Turkey backing ISIS, but Trump doesn't support this. Turkey has to pivot as a result.

will we see a major economic event this year? is it all tinfoil-tier?

Paul Birch's papers.

>Any currency base that can not grow as fast as the economy
>Bitcoin's currency base cannot be grown through division

Thank you very much, good sir.

How much do you know? Ancient history? I have some questions I'd like answered.

He claims to know more than what we are taught in schools.
Here are the links to his past threads:
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ee4wk/updated_for_anyone_interested_in_high_level/

Do you think Kanye West's music, especially his first three albums, is a good place to start for creating music that inspires people to become visionaries?

His work tends to remain at the boundary of "party music" and "conscious rap", which gives him massive airplay while subtly promoting positive messages.

If you're not familiar with Kanye West, then where else should I start looking to create and influence this future? Maybe even lay the cultural tracks for 2024?

>Clearly chan-style forums are going to be a big part of future communication, especially for political discussion.

I strongly feel this way too. The way last couple of years have gone have made me really excited about Sup Forums's or any similar forum's place in the future. It seems like we are on the verge of a huge paradigm shift in terms of global politics and how an individual can participate in it.

You are honey-potting people, we know all about what you are trying to do.

Real leakers don't do Q&A's.

Term limits are counterproductive. They make it more difficult for good people to establish themselves. There is an endless stream of potential sellouts, but heroes are hard to come by. You don't stand to gain by establishing a mechanism to make your heroes short-lived.

Graham is a closest homosexual and McCain committed treason in Vietnam.

Hillary was power hungry. She hated the America she saw and wanted to remake it.

There is nothing but details left to uncover about Hillary's server - specific transactions, etc. The basic outline of what went down is out there.

Just looked up paul birch, assuming you mean paul birch the british planetary society guy... since I finished reading jaynes, I've been reading niven non-stop. paul birch seems very much in tune... is this completely coincidental?

Jefferson did not write the content of the Declaration of Independence - he simply put other's ideas to paper. He was brought into the process by American intelligence that knew he was a traitor and were working him all along.

>You are honey-potting people, we know all about what you are trying to do.
What does he hope to catch in the honey pot, though?

So far he's only offered vagaries that can be deduced from publically available data, or unconfirmables.

I wont find my question among anyone's.

What is the purpose of hiding Ramses III identity as Nectanebôs?

Why does China hide their pyramids?

What do you think should be done about Soros and his influence in the US?

So Washington's appointing him as Secretary of State was simply a 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' kind of decision?

What's it like having agency? What do you do with it and how does it affect your day-to-day life?

He is trying to signal a willingness to play ball in a limited way (no draining the swamp) in return for modestly improved economic conditions.

This is problematic for the establishment in that if they allow stronger economic growth, they are creating a new normal and highest expectations than they want to see persist.

Trump does not have the right people or sufficient talent in his circles to challenge the status quo however, which means he is ultimately nearly powerless.

Ok, may as well keep going, again: thank you for your replies.

I sense a great unification behind Trump, and I'm a supporter as well. I also sense that this unity is a fragile bond and can shatter easily if not properly maintained... Has your organization recognized internal threats and subverters, are you tracking key players? Ie, Cernovich's boy pal Jack Poseiboc supposedly created the 'rape melania' sign...

I guess I'm asking, are there really dangers of the Spencer Alt-Right types and neo-Fascists or is that misinformation spread by leftists?

Also, Alex Jones. I know he's a bit nutty, but he has a huge platform and says that the globalists have triple crossed Trump multiple times. Are his sources fakers, or has there really been a concealed effort to eliminate most of the human race?

Are you a pepsi or coke kinda guy?

You've mentioned long term health improvements available but not shared with the public... What (beyond nascent iodine) would you suggest we add to a diet?

>checked
>he is ultimately nearly powerless.
What's you opinion on Anonymous5? He disagrees with you on this point.

You say that a central bank (not a reserve bank) is good for nations. I'll accept, since that would be the case under a benevolent, transparent government.

But you also highlight how British financial interests were the dominant anti-American forces of the American Revolution and the 19th century.

It makes no sense to be reliant on an enemy trading partner. Why did Alexander Hamilton advocate for closer relations of Great Britain?

Also, why did James Madison change his mind about the bank when he became president? Where can I go to sort these discrepancies out?

You can take the efforts to use it as a mechanism for inhibiting growth off the table by talking about cheaper ways of dealing with it (if the assumption is granted that global warming is real) than constricting energy supplies.

You won't get anywhere quickly by arguing with people whether it is real. One of those things people have made their mind up on already and confirmation bias is available either way.

You can, however, neuter the efforts by showing that things like a sun shade are vastly cheaper and therefore preferable alternative to restricting energy consumption. This is objective fact that no one can question, which means you have an easy time in calling into question the motives of the global warming alarmists.

You need to break with Overton windows on issues like this and create new frames.

What does Three believe regarding human homosexuality?

I'm gay —I don't really want to be, but I just am and I make the best of it. I have a great relationship with long term potential.

Have I been altered or traumatized at birth or is this natural human occurrence I should not feel apologetic over?

Is any information you're providing us disinfo to preserve plausible deniability like FBI user?

At the very least. Donald Trump will be removing the wool from the eyes of the American people. The status quo under the Obama economy is not an inevitability.

You said it before yourself. And you said it best. People will rise up once they realize how they've been robbed of a better future.

In an earlier session you wrote "A conscious being should be proactive in addition to competently reactive. Now you must learn to think, imagine, create".
Please recommend more books or other resources how to achieve that, especially unlearning the destructive thinking patterns learned in school.
I am working my way through the reading list of Alan Kay (squeakland.org/resources/books/readingList.jsp) that seems to resonate with your message.
Which books should follow The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind which I have finished reading.
PS: And thanks a lot! You already changed my life for the better, I am brimming with optimism.

Yes, but he would be better off asking for our help.

He would like a legacy as an economic powerhouse with 4-5% GDP growth, but he knows that we are coming soon and going to deliver 20%+ growth.

Absent our existence and rise to power, he would have a legacy as a champion of the middle class. Put into the context of our much greater success, he might seem like a charlatan of little note.

However, we'd be happy to implement robust growth today. It is a conundrum of his choosing.

re: 20%+ annual GDP growth, what role is there for hemp in such an economy?

Yes, of course he concealed his appearance somewhat. You can see the exact same facial structure regardless.