African women are mankind

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve
Sup Forums, at what age did you realise racemixing with African women is good for your offspring's health and that African women are literally goddess's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY_bhppndZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=eY_bhppndZA

here is more proof for those who don't believe wikipedia

Their genes are good on some levels (like their immune system)
But boy do they look like apes
I prefer white slavic women thank you very much

if you are lucky you get a good slavic woman, but most of them are trash like white western women. The black female is the creator of all mankind because she carries the eve gene. Racemixing with them gives you an automatic garantee that your offspring will be strong and healthy

Fucking Belgium.

accept the truth ruski srsly

I exclusively date black girls, actually less degenerate than most white girls! Who'da thunk it

You are literally saving the human race my friend, soon you will have superior children

they (negroids) are just not as evolved as other races because they never moved out Africa

in some respect they are very "evolved" , f.e. thick and full lips are phylogenetically progressive and their lepto-dolichomorphy as well
and most slavic women are trash, racially as well as culturally

slavs are to colder climate what niggers are to warm climate, thats not just a meme its the sad truth

That literally doesn't mean anything except that this is the original area modern humans originated in. It means nothing about health or anything else, in fact it implies that blacks are the least evolved as humans closest to the original human genetically are also ones with the fewest adaptations to their environment. Niggers are literally objectively the least evolved race :)

>less evolved
That's not how evolution works.

>niggers accustomed to warm climate
Well better get yourself a good brown girl to breed with, global warming is coming!

so you're not going to do your part and help mankind like this guy did?

That's exactly how evolution works. Less mutations - > less evolution. Niggers are unevolved. And no I won't racemix. Fuck off kike, I'm proud to be a mighty Sarmatian.

Don't most darker blacks hate mixed people?

> belg superior

hahahahahaha. give flanders to us you absolute non country.

Wouldn't this be fundamentally incorrect?

Even if you believe such a theory, we didn't evolve from black. We would have had a common anestor with blacks but we evloved seperatly, much like with monkey.

Obligatory
>the nigger race was born without a dad

How about you give Brabant, Limburg & Zeeuws Vlaanderen back to us, Kees.

French fucks need to give duinkerke back, now case closed this thread isn't about this kind of stuff

> Give brabant, limburg and zeeuws vlaanderen to you. HAHAHA as if it ever truely belonged to you. disgusting congo nigger. now hand over the clay you clearly dont know how to run a country.

Dogs are basically wolves. So why don't you go buy yourself a nice pet wolf and let it play with your kids.

Whites will be extinct in a couple of hundred years and niggers will be kept as pets by the Chinese, but they will have brain implants to stop them fucking things like they did in the West.

they are to whites what wolves are to dogs

first of all negroids are not the only race adapted to warm climate, aurignacoids are as well (which is essentially the "real" white race) their ancestors just moved to favourable environments like West Europe, India , Italy etc. where they could focus on breeding for social dominance instead of worrying about food and weather

the hominisation of humans is based on the evolutionary tendencies that occurred depending on how people adapted to their environment (which includs food resources obviously)

extreme climates and conditions dont make a race "stronger" , they just lead to reduction of expensive features : short noses, less detailed faces, shorter skulls, shorter extremities

the body type of africans is leptosome which is actually very "evolved" the problem is they just adapted passively , i.e. they changed their bodies to accomodate the African climate

and not all negroids are the same, f.e. aethiopids exhibit extremely progressive features, which is similar to the aurignacoid development in Europe and South Asia

Most blacks think whites evolved from extreme cases of leprosy, that our skin is half eaten and its due to evil and sin.

I'm not even kidding.

I've always made this observation. I remember telling this to some Ukrainian chicks in 9th grade and they got majorly buttmad

When I was 24. Been dipping chocolate ever since.

its not as bad for the women, because reduced women just look younger, cuter, and a babyface is not a complete catastrophe for them

but for the men on the other hand...

I like the way you think Swissposter. The memes are true; these are very quality and well thought out posts.

Ethiopia has some really nice ancient architecture. This is a subterranean church carved out of solid rock. See people on the edge for scale

African women are the least desirable women on the planet.

>Unattractive
>Obnoxious
>Entitled
>Shit mothers
>A cold nature, incapable of affection
>Thick as bricks
>masculine

They are so shit that not even black men want them and I dont blame them.

My sides.

Bless the artist who drew the russian.

>Shitting on your own mom

>Latina
>called african
what?

hows life in literal hell my boerbro?

We were also all fish. So Fucking a dolphin is OK.

We came from fish so we should cum IN fish.

>Replying to a dumb Leaf

the guy looks like hitler

That girl is easily 75% black

>yes, goy. be sure to race mix! STOP HAVING WHITE KIDS, GOY

NZ and AUS are officially my least favorite posters.

What black niggress has those facial features?

Ayooo she looks like that fetal alcohol syndrome bitch that tortured that retard

She's easily 90% sunburned, you mean.

Of course i would never expect a subhuman frog to leave his basement and actually see how a black woman looks like.

>liking women
>gay
are you mentally challenged?