Golden Shower

>"Golden Shower" all over the news about Trump

What did you faggots do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
dailywire.com/news/12313/hours-trumps-press-conference-cnn-and-buzzfeed-hit-john-nolte
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

>desperately trying to prove it's not real
Nice damage control.

tl;dr

>desperately trying to prove its real
Nice damage control.

apologize cnn

Just processing this myself. Basically from what I can gather
>Sup Forums writes fanfiction about Trump getting pissed on by Russian hookers in a bed Obama slept in and renting out a theater to watch anime
>user passes this info onto Rick Wilson, making him think it's real
>Wilson passes it on to some Mi6 former spy who was hired to dig up dirt on trump
>every news agency sits on this story for months because it's such bullshit nobody can publish it
>eventually it gets into the hands of John McCain
>who then gives it to CIA
>CIA briefs Trump and Obama on this Sup Forums fanfiction as if it was real
>brief gets leaked, Buzzfeed runs the story
>CNN decides to pick it up as well
>it's starting to come out that this was all a Sup Forums ruse for laffs
>leftists are in absolute maximum damage control trying to save the shreds of credibility they have
>Trump just literally told CNN they're fake news at a press conference and refused to take questions from them
>Buzzfeed staff is reportedly literally crying and going full REEE because they're afraid of going the way of Gawker
Basically we destroyed the public's trust in CNN, Buzzfeed, The CIA, John McCain, and the media as a whole. If this all is confirmed to be true, we may have carried out one of the largest psyops in the history of the United States.
Go on plebbit and seek them scramble trying to prove this stuff; they can't, there is no evidence whatsoever. Also go on /r/intelligence; even the reddit cucks there are calling it bullshit.

Correct any inaccuracies anons, I'm tired and may have gotten names wrong or something

>I'm going redirect anons to my archived thread because I can't stand someone else getting attention for this
>every person who reads my archived thread is one person who won't but this guys thread, insuring I get to be the one who starts Trump threads around here

You are literally a fucking fagot.

You actually have to prove this came from pol or everyone without autism will see your full of shit. The intelligence services say this came from an m16 operative.

Couple of corrections:

Rick Wilson passed it to Evan McMullin

The OP from Sup Forums did it up originally to look like some MI-6 report
He printed out the files highlighted stuff, and took pictures of the printouts to make it all more spoopy

Rick Wilson took the bait and went to McMuffin with it

Nice try, thedailybeast.com. The fact of the matter is you published a story as the truth without properly vetting it because you're all a bunch of hacks and now you're in maximum damage control.

Did you assign a bunch of interns to forum slide Sup Forums?

This isn't proving anything. There are plenty of articles going up about David Corn reporting a memo from Buzzfeed on October 30th.

Where did this happen. Supply evidence.

Let me repeat him, since a teacher/collegue is up my ass about this shit and I want to prove him wrong.

You actually have to prove this came from pol or everyone without autism will see your full of shit.

you need to lurk more

The FBI is proving that it's real. We're just popping popcorn and enjoying the shitshow/goldenshower.

Fake journalist confirmed

Why the fuck does that even matter? It came from [random faggot on the internet] posting on [whatever site you want]

Rule 1 & 2 bro.

If you''re trying to prove we did it to outsiders, you're literally a newfag who doesn't understand that gaining national media attention brings normals to our pristine internet sewer.

We don't want oblivious tourists becoming aware of this place you fucking moron. Besides, every body knows that ninefags did it.

Wait, did we do this?

The meme war is becoming too confusing for me to keep track of.

(You) say that yet jock every cock of the faggots shouting the name from the rooftops. Violations of rules 1 and 2 have not been met with anything whatsoever. What shell have we become?

Watching what again?

That shit from a group of
>Russian sources

You got rused my friend!

Oh wait, so no actual proof?
Tch. aww. look at the Sup Forums babbies

Proof of what?

how new are you? Sup Forums was mainstream a decade ago.

idiot

That's a cool story bro, but did you read the filename of my pic?

Sup Forums had nothing to do with this. It was ebaumsworld.

I've been lurking for over a year now, so I'm not a newfag anymore.

>devise a hoax that damages the figure you support
>desperately try to convince the public of your hoax
Yeah, that's not how it works. The damage control is fun to watch however.

Your behavior disagrees, user.

So nothing?

What in the fuck do you think? That Sup Forums had anything to do with pissgate.

>devise a hoax that damages the credibility of the fucktard Rick Wilson
ftfy

>a year
>not a newfag

The proof is in the podesta emails. Everybody knows that.

>Rick Wilson is the one being crucified by the public and media
Gee, I must've woke up in the wrong timeline today.

Nobody cares about proof.

It could have been a jew who wrote that document it does not matter.

Result is still the same.

>What did you faggots do?
Pic related. It's meme magic.

Hopefully someone provides a higher res version so I can communicate this more clearly to you.

obvious newfag
pls go

CNN and the libs leaked this fake report the day before Trump's press conference.
They hope to talk about it through the run up to his inauguration.

Good thing no one takes these shill companies seriously.
>Hours Before Trump's Press Conference CNN And BuzzFeed Hit 'Fake News' Bottom
>dailywire.com/news/12313/hours-trumps-press-conference-cnn-and-buzzfeed-hit-john-nolte

>That Sup Forums had anything to do with pissgate.
I'll ask again then. Does it matter? The msm got BTFO. Who cares where it came from? It was a false story that thr msm ran as truth because theyre hacks who can't verify a story before airing it. Journalism is dead.

Wrong, you fail to grasp MILDEC. The best cover is being seen as the fraud. Christ you are not very smart.

>pls go
You can beg better than that.

>the cia, nsa, fbi, and SS all let Obama and his wife stay in a Russian fishbowl hotel that was wired and camerad up

Oh I'm totally sure this happened. They were so desperate for any dirt on trump that they jumped on the chance to publish it first. Classic case of leaping before looking, and unfortunately for them, a train was coming.

The journalists are the guys that have to prove that their story is true, not Sup Forums.

>"leak"
>"movement"

HAHAHAHAHA is he doing this on purpose?

Those are his fetishes, he can't resist.

>Christopher Steele, a director of London-based Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd., prepared the dossier, the people said.

I understand that Sup Forums anons tell other Sup Forums anons that this is the case, if that's what you mean.

That you can't provide the proof is really sad.

WTF I LOVE GOLDEN SHOWERS NOW

nypa
do your own digging faggot

Stop responding to this normie faggot who can't search archives

do you agree that this golden shower thing is a hoax though?
i don't if a pol/lack did it, but is still a Sup Forums-tier story

I think Trump needs to run his press conference via video chat and have live questions from both the public and news outlets, but no more of this shouting reporter crap, the reporters can pose their questions live via chat he either answers them or doesn't

Yeah, I've been wondering this as well. Everyone keeps trying to prove the Sup Forums connection, but does that even matter? I mean sure it would be cool if we had the story beforehand, but that probably would've showed the hand to that faget Rick Wilson, and then he would've not been tricked. We know that bitch lurks here, he's probably in this thread. I'm guessing is Rick. He's in full damage control. But I would guess that any reference made on Sup Forums would be vague at best, as to not show the hand that was being played. Whoever created the fanfic did it properly, and his plan worked.

hahahaha

>a year

SHIEEET I have seen that fanfic thread
Fuck, Do you realize that you are now some sort of a real power in the world??
I know it's bizarre, but the amount of shitposting is so damn high that it bleeds outo to real world, changing it and molding it with the collective unconcious of Sup Forums

OBAMA YOU'RE OUT

TRUMP URINE

He also eat babies. Source:user official who saw the FBI files told me.