Wtf is he doing, Sup Forums?

wtf is he doing, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819155311793700865

Will anyone with a brain still take him seriously after the inauguration?

>mommy said I'm *not* a pee-pee head

>WTF IS HE DOING, DRUMPF IS FINISHED

How often have you said this since Trump announced he was running for president?

Be honest.

What's wrong with this?

dutchroach...

>Unironically using 'But Russia said they didn't do it' as an argument
>What is wrong

This is from Huffpost.
Meme factory.

Whatever the fuck he feels like doing. Got a fucking problem punk?

>goes to ask daddy putin's reaction to every minor thing in the american news cycle

KEK! enjoy that big vlad cock up your ass, ameridiots

>implying anybody with a brain has ever taken him seriously

Yeah it doesn't prove anything but they still said it didn't they?

>don't believe this
>believe "Russia did it says 17 intelligence agencies. No, I don't have proof."

???

To your downfall, dummies!

he is shattering the russia is bad narrative perpetuated by the globalist and their fake media

Looks like someone is trying to slide Sup Forums with these shitty bait threads. I wonder why? Might be because the MSM just got BTFO

Since when is unverified claims published by Buzzfeed a valid argument?

Russia and Trump are more trustworthy than our institutions.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He already has the launch keys.

Trump isn't saying Russia is right or wrong in that tweet. More people should watch The Apprentice. It gives you an actual insight into how Trump operates. What Trump is doing is merely amplifying an opposing claimant's voice, as if to say "but what about this?" He did this All. The. Time. in The Apprentice. He creates chambers of competition and acts as a referee. He finds it a useful method of getting to the truth.

What Trump expects is for the IC, or the media, or whoever else wants to challenge Russia's claim to compete and provide a suitable comeback, and Trump himself will decide what is correct based on all of the information presented.

People who aren't students of Trumpology ought to just shut the fuck up for once.

>this

>Will anyone with a brain still take him seriously
KEK, nobody with brain voted for this fucking mook

Why would Russia admit to having Blackmail? Do you fucking retards even know how blackmail works?

Delusional bonobos really think he is gonna be impeached

>anglo

pedophile fuck off

T.ahmed

Man i'm glad you still got fate in the nutjob. For me it looks like he is losing it and fast. Well not my concern, you are the laughingstock now

>vlad

Fun fact: "Vova" is not the short form of Vladimir, not "Vlad".

>In East Slavic languages, short versions of the name are Vova, Volodka, Volodya.

"Vlad" is short for Vladislav, not Vladimir.

>Fun fact: "Vova" is not the short form of Vladimir, not "Vlad".

Mother of fuck, I mean "Vova" IS the short form of Vladimir.

Duh nucleear bike lock combination

>expecting the institutions of the state to serve any function at this point
You're right, Trump being impeached is highly unlikely.

>mad because we kill ur meme god

Of course it looks like chaos to you. It's supposed to, so that every time Trump comes out on top it looks like a miracle. You have cognitive dissonance. He did this throughout his campaign, and if you are still blocking out all of the data presented to you that supports the theory that he is manipulating events through sheer skill of persuasion, then you're purposefully remaining ignorant.

Ultimately, it all just boils down to countervailing theories being unsupportable. All other theories of Trump except for the master persuasion theory fails.

>"I asked Putin and he said I didn't have a golden shower with prostitutes."
WTF LOL

Well he wont be nuking moscow

Way to go, idiot

>"I'm a germaphobe"

Translation: yeah, Russia has a sex tape with me in it.

Thanks for correcting the record you complete faggot.