Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI
youtu.be/h3Z-mE3-BKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this post is trips we wait for the next "he a gud boi" controversy

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI

Does he know about the airstrikes?

Now it is the time to stop and let kek do his job

Implying we don't post ISIS gores as soon as they're made.

Sup Forums might be able to fuck with the CIA, but I doubt anyone here could take on the Mossad.

Hahaha Stefan knows whats up

Stefan is right.

Not your personal army. Also pls no bully ISIS, they release dank OC

Visit syria generals and relay potential isis locations to the thread. include all of your data into a single image file.

Our lads will handle the rest as will our Russian counterparts. Gather it, Analyze it, Organize it and Post it.

Digits confirm we wipe out ISIS social media presence by spamming that their content is just really good special effects.

CIA is training, Mossad is the next logical step.

this is retarded

anyone here who thinks Sup Forums could do this is probably some faggot kid

I wouldn't take down Isis but I would trick them into blowing up a refugee center.

FUCK YOU MOLYNEUX STOP SHILLING YOURSELF

not
an
argument

You heard of /sg/?
We're doing this already, 3 memestrikes so far and more to come.
Also prevented a major attack.

some 400 lb hacker should get into ISIS google accounts and post remove kebab.mp4 on them

Well I guess my digital confirm

That's where we convince them that they're a Jewish invention to destabilise established anti-western governments for the purpose of using conflict as an excuse to control the area through military occupation

>pay them in tendies

TOPLAD
O
P
L
A
D

/sg/ finding the coordinates of the place where rebels were training and then sending them to russian military contacts thread was awesome.

keke wills it

these have been glorious

Sup Forums should just be the CIA at this point. Fire all of them and unleash us upon the enemies of the West.

Yeah maybe if you could kill people through the internet anonymously that is.

inb4 somebody hacks themselves some nuclear codes

Ayy, it'll be fun :^)

/sg/ got a saa commander killed

No shit huh. That's actually pretty fucking awesome

>gagXI9uN

Gag 11 9 UN

WHAT DOES IT MEAN????????

Get that Sup Forums cock out of your throat Molyneux.

Video.
youtu.be/h3Z-mE3-BKM

I and another ausfag from sg geolocated it on telegram

i want some chick fila giftcards first

KEK WILLS IT

Whatre we gonna do

shitpost them to death?

>everyone here

Sorry, but ISIS are shitposters in their own league. I knew a guy who burned through his 200th Twitter account. Those guys know how to social network.

JESUS CHRIST, AM I IN A TIME WARP?

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

We (/sg/) already helped isis getting bombed several times.

We can take their video format and meme them to death. Could be a fun opportunity to learn Arabic.

>create isis style propaganda subtly subverting their cause and spreading disinformation
>create fake isis twitter accounts and use them to support degeneracy
Could be fun

Pretty much

isis doesnt exist, its just a bunch of private military companies under the banner of a strawman who may or may not believe in the stuff "isis" preaches, funded by USA, israel and saudi arabia in order to destabilize the region, create the refugee crisis, and stabilize the petrodollarsystem.

why else would those fearless warriors under gods protection not even dare to actively attack israel, even though reclaiming the holy land should be top priority for them. why else is it that one of those "rebell groups" dissappear another emerges instantly if it isnt because they got withdrawn funding as soon as they become a liability and another recieved it instead making the PMCs switch sides.

there, isis destroyed in 5 minutes of typing. that guy underestimates us

>/sg/
literally worse than /tg/

roach infested hellhole

it's certainly possible. A few oldfags and intelligent newfags hav eproven their worth, even if raid threads get taken down almost immediately. /sg/ got coordenates and proof of location for a few 'moderates'

heh... not ISIS but those "moderate rebels" got BTFO

for tendies I shall march to the ends of the earth

i wont stop at ISIS

DESU VULT

A new board for Syria General so more anons can participate and help defeat ISIS.

Its time

FUCK YEAH

I think that is actually do-able.

Well there where a few threads where anons did help out anons in the Russian Amry set up an air strike.

We should name our efforts the Right-Wing Death Squad.

Yeah, just give us the nuclear codes and double digits will decide which place in the middle east will be obliterated first.

UN and 9gag made the 9/11

Screencap this

Oh look another middle aged cuck trying to subvert and take credit for this place.

i cant un[] this video.

Repeat digits, this truly confirms it.

Israel.

This is why we need to beat them. This is a challenge. This is... a new meme war.

Close enough.

9 days -
1. they're funding and weapons backing gone
2. they're media apparatus's gone
3. US + Rus level the remaining small rouge elements

I guess what I'm saying user, is that we already have

Sure. After I get my check for being a Russian shill, I'll happily work for tendies.
Check first though, comrade.

As a Muslim, I think this would be interesting. Sup Forums has not really taken on Islam before, I think this place would get fucked up pretty badly. All they can do is scream 'waaah go back paki' and 'muh europe' from the safety of their cum stained keyboards.

Your time will come ahmed

Try harder, faggot. Swing into a Syrian General thread sometime.

>We should name our efforts the Right-Wing Death Squad.
We need a general
Operation Vaporize ISIS

>106653866
>106653866
>106653866

KEK VULT!!

>spread fake news about incoming ISIS terrorist attack involving nuclear weapons
>ISIS gets BTFO in one week

great

Not a personal fucking army

Instead of silly horseshit, how about a massive attack / infiltration on the mainstream media (aka fake news) to finally expose them as the sensationalist bullshit factories they are?

How about we free the truth?

>implying we're here to clean up Onigger's messes

you dont even have to say "as a muslim" i can already tell by your flag

#FreeTheTruth
#TakeDownFakeNews

Just spitballing here...

if kek vult isis shall be purged

yeah why dont some of us get jobs at fake news and slowly work our way up until we are in a position of power and then take the whole thing down?

I mean, besides DDOSing the shit out of isis supporting websites, theres nothing we would be able to really do.
If you think about it, we already memed them into death. Because we memed donald trump to be president and hes gonna fucking bend isis over and fuck em in the ass

how about we post SICK MEMEZ and BANTZ instead of trying to actually change something

>forgetting about /k/

First we deport the spics and sand niggers. Then we kill ISIS and declare a holy crusade. We will replace the current pope with a real Christian leader!

lmao what is this

>take it down

Half of the fuckers here would probably try to join after a few hours exposure to them.

General Fucking KEK of course.

ISIS does not exist. There is nothing to defeat

dunno sry

>cia
>isis

Why target the pet when you can focus on discrediting the master (cia)

Persuade liberals that piss drinking is a cultural activity that promotes longevity.

Buzzfeed are already filming their staff drinking their own urine so I bet we could get the canadian prime minister to do it

There was one Syria general thread where a Russian in the Russian army came on here talking about some terrorists and posted a photo of them.

Sup Forums looked at the buildings in the photo, used google earth to find the location then gave the latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates to the Russian to bomb them.

Spam their twitter accounts facebook accounts with pics of Muhammad being a faggot. And bacon. Lots of bacon

We need...a leader

Or, sarcasmo, take to social media.
Question EVERYTHING. Search and expose lies in the media - fuck, start with your local newspaper for all I care - and inundate social media (there's plenty of outlets other than ranting here) calling out their bullshit.

A million voices calling someone a liar can change the world.

No.

Obama pls

Next for Pepe
Continue Brexit
Continue destruction of CNN, CIA
Continue Pizzagate until (((they))) hang
Continue support of MAGA for Trump
Frexit and destruction of EU

Uncuck Canada is off the list, they're too far gone.

what are these webms from? fucking hilarious

second smart post i´ve read today.

Or, actually say something

I don't want tendies, but I'm not willing to do it for free like luggage lad.

For 6million tendies we will give it a shot no burnt ones tho

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FUCK OFF.

im in the middle of fapping to anime i don't have time for this shit Sup Forums

Yeah, sure. Come at me when our mayor runs the metropolitan police. See how that works out for you.