Nigger ≠ Black person ?

Is a nigger just a black person in general or is it just the degenerate "dindu nuffin" people?

And if every black person is a nigger, have you ever met a black person that's actually a nice person and would you still reffer to him as nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When this is the closest picture I have in my image folder that resembels a black person...

(Still love you Harambe #NoZoophile)

I have no idea.

Thank you very much for your informative input on the subject fellow Dutchie.

My bad, you're actually a Luxembourger.
Thanks for your informative input anyway though.

I've met nigs that don't nog. Basically there are three tiers.

>Tyler Perry successful black man meme
>Black man raised with white culture in mind
>Dindus

The second is the most preferable, the first tends to support leftist ideals

Wich tier is Neil deGrasse Tyson?

He's the first tier because he's entertainment, also supposedly a scientist. He can be an honorary second tier.

What about Snoop Dogg?

Even if decent niggers can hypothetically exist, they don't belong to Yurope and need to be removed.

Full blown retard nigger

A man from Kenia actually married my aunt and now I'm the cousin of 2 half black girls

Fourth tier best tier
>Black separatist

And even better, although I'm not sure if it exists.
>Back to Africa blacks

"black people" are individuals, niggers are a group
The group will always beat the individuals
The individuals will eventually breed more niggers who tend to go with the rest of their racial stock.

It's meaningless, even your favorite BlackScienceMan's genetic line will go this way. If not this generation, the next one will.

I agree with Chris Rock. There are black people and there are niggers.

That guy can be turned into a nigger really fast.

WE

>black
>person

pick only one

The few, tiny differences aren't really worth mentioning since almost all of them are ghetto thug degenerates inside and it only comes down to how well, or for how long they can hide that from the gullible and Reality TV true believers

Nah there are based black dudes out there man.
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
Sherif D. Clarke is pretty based.

That's not how regression to the mean works, retard.

thats not really nigging, thats just virtue signalling; no different from white libs

HELL yeah, there's a difference! I served with, worked with, and know MANY based black people. They have the same capacity for honor as any other human being.

Niggers, (of any race/color), who walk around terrorizing people, shaming me into giving them preference or gibmedats?

Get the fucking rope.

Egypt was pretty impressive

He is a businessman for sure but I don't see how he could've been successful entertainer without holding onto his hood manners. People will always expect him to be le weed smoking laid back blackman

Sage

but not built by negroids.

who cares, a nigger will always be a nigger, an individual will produce niggers.

That's broken logic isn't it?
How can a nigger be an individual if it you need atleast 1 black parent to birth a nigger?

As an american, I have the best knowledge and firsthand experience with niggers after Africa itself.

Every black person is in fact a nigger. Some are good at hiding it, some less retarded ones attempt to act white around non-blacks. But nevertheless, they are niggers, and will produce full nigger children regardless of which race they breed with.

/thread

To add to that, i've met all kinds of niggers. From the usual ghetto ones, to the college going ones, and the older, not as aggressive ones. I've even met one who was a Hitler apologist, but he only did that because he thought niggers were safe from nazis.

Not all are evil scum who will rob you, some will even help you as any human would, but these are very rare and their children will be rabid niggers. Therefore they do NOT belong in western civilization despite what some cucks here will claim.

Think of OP shilling like this: based black men can marry white women, they are not dindus.

stop being retarded and taking my words literally would be a first