i.imgur.com/DQAtbjj.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mean 'future kang'

HOL UP!!!

WE

ARE U SAYIN

SO U MEAN ...

we iz kangz

When the war comes, the rest of Europe should just invade Liechtenstein.

GON

Unbelievable. I can't believe we will have a nigger kang in Lichtenstein. It's outrageous, hope he gets princess Dianed

Nice one Spain

Liechtenstein is a principality. It doesn't have kings.

>(((Lichtenstein)))

no
imagine a mixed bastard in the center of an future right wing continent being crowned a king and having to keep it down

It's not a kingdom you cucks.

We should invade them again.

This time maybe not by accident.

Suppose there will be any issues in the future if the populous rejects him for not looking like them?

Principality who gives a shit, you autistic moron

I thought he wasn't in the immediate succession like his dad was the third son of the current ruling prince or some shit

Has any continent disintegrated faster than Europe has the last 50 years? This is unbelievable

Former HRE gives a shit.

They are principality so no kang, just a prince. Moreover the guy in OP's pic is not first in line I believe so the kang will have to wait.

Still a disgrace though.

You could probably do it with about 1200 paratroopers ala the Karaebe Gambit
i.imgur.com/DQAtbjj.jpg

The chimp is like 6th in the line of succession or something

liechtenstein is rightful swiss clay

Ayoo

HOL UP HOL UP

>still taking stale b8

HA HE IS GONNA BE A KANG, NIGGERS FINALLY GONNA HAVE SOME VALIDITY IN WE WUZ KANGS HAHAHAHA FAILED STATE INCOMING HAHAHHAHA
>A
>FUCKING
>NIGGER
AHHAHAHAHA

Why does Liechtenstein's still exist? Fucking meme country. Invade the shit out of them

It's rightful Austrian clay. Swiss is rightful Austrian clay, as well. Since you are good in self governing we allow you to be independent.

You are correct I just checked that. Chimp will never see the throne but it's still very troubling. Imagine a Japanese princess marrying a nigger. They would never alllow it to happen

Finally the niggers will have a KANG AND SHEIT senpai.

WE WUZ GERMANIC KANGZ AND SHEIT

Is there a cuck gene in krauts or something? Honest question.

RIP

HAHAHAHAHA

didn´t know Liechtenstein has a niglet prince

The mulatto girl is even 10 years OLDER

>Thoughts?
He gets laid and you never have and never will?

>Liechtenstein

Grand Duke, not King.

His father is white. He'll probably be an ok guy. Sure he's a half-shitskin, but having a father is very good for guys.

Lichtenstein, no...

*triggered*

It doesn't matter, his lineage is ruined either way.
But of course you wouldn't understand that Mohammed, after all your people fuck goats.

Nobody wants Vorarlberg here since they have a more swiss like version of German. Every other region probably wants some gibs from you.

AYO WE WUZ GRAND DUKIES N SHEIT NIGGA

Wtf is Liechtenstein?

Do blacks look at brown kids and think how white they look, just like whites think how black they look?

Or is it just that the white features are easily displaced by the black?

Are whites just cucks altogether?

A meme "country" like San Marino or Monaco.

wtf? The Erbprinz is married to a white woman and has 4 white children.

A non-country.

Are you saying Lichtenstein is a real country and not one disney made up?

Yeah, they do. I've even heard them refer to arabs as "sandcrackers" as opposed to sandniggers

exactly

>people only care about lesser known european countries when a non-white shows up in it

come on Sup Forums

>wtf is a estonia
>saw a nigger in estonia hand in hand with a white girl
HOLY SHIT WHITE GENOCIDE 1488 WE MUST SAVE ESTONIA FROM THE SWARTHY GENOCIDE

just fuck off m8 you don't genuinely care about the country.

That is the 2nd born faggot. The firstborn is the next Lord of Liechtenstein.

Daily reminder that all Germanic countries are rightful German clay!

Still inbred.

t. Mohammed, Mehmet or a Surinamese living in Netherland.

You literally need a magnifying glass to find this piece of shit on a map

Pls do this

What have we lost...

wait

so you be tellin me

Het land uit ahmed

BEE

Of course black folks living in black countries look at half-white kids and see how white they look. Also, "the one-drop rule" distorts the American view of "blackness". Many biracial and lightskinned folks African-Americans swear look totally black ("I have three cousins, two uncles and one aunt that have white skin, straight blond hair, blue eyes but they are black, they have two black parents") wil never be considered black by the black, brown and white people living in Brazil. Just think about white/asian kids that Westerns think look Asian but Asians think they look near white.

Daily reminder that Europe is rightful Roman clay. Since we are the only true successors of the Roman Empire, it's rightful Austrian clay.

>Liechtenstein
Murica

Germany, please annex them. I know your Kaiser is a cuck, but at least you can elect führer anew

you should do that tbqh pls help us

>Pablo doeskin understand succession
This is the heir

There's 4 people in line before that niglet's dad could become the Prince of Liechtenstein.
Pic-related is the oil-driller's older brother and his 20-year old eldest son who is also the Jacobite claimant to the kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland.

Out of my way, Lichtenstein fucking shits!

fake news

They will be kangz

It's a "country" of 37000 fucking people champ, why is the average person suppose to know shit about it?

Newark, Ohio has 10000 more people in it. How much do you know about it?

SO U BE SAYIN

KANGZ N SHIEEEEEET

Royal families literally have ONE job: don't drop a turd in the family gene pool. Couldn't even do that.
Seriously, whats the point of even having a royal family at this point?

WIR WAR KAISERIN UND SHEISSE

Fuck. This will be great propaganda for marxists.
I didn't even know (((their))) work has come so far in Liechtenstein.

Tell me more about it.

Details, South Germany, details! But I think, you really don't want a Habscuck on the throne now.

>principality
it wouldn't bee so bad if she didn't have the african tribal """haircut"""

Sup Forums only cares about USA. Other parts of the world are only mentioned when it involves cuckoldry.

>balding at 20
wew

Balding at 20 isn't the end of the world
at least he has money unlike me

oh for fucks sake

What I do in CK2 for laughs I don't actually want to see in real life. Feels bad man

Blacked

KANGED