Where is the proof that #PissGate and the Russian Dossier was a Sup Forums prank?

Where is the proof that #PissGate and the Russian Dossier was a Sup Forums prank?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain?CMP=share_btn_twSorry
theweek.com/speedreads/672669/bbc-claims-second-source-backs-trump-dossier
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, there is literally none, except for some rapidly knocked together screen of unrelated Sup Forums posts, that Trumpanzees like to show you as proof, which of course isnt.

None whatsoever

this. the whole thing is embarrassing. really shows that we are unironically living in a "post-truth" era. i guess we'll just take advantage of that now :\

is telling the truth going to be cucked soon?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

This post is from Nov 1

>So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it.
They still believe it. Guys, they're truly fucking desperate - there's no remaining Trump scandal that's credible.

Damn... there are trying very hard this time

Which is more believable?
>Donald Trump paid prostitutes to urinate on a bed the Obama's slept in.
OR
>the North Korean hacker known as Sup Forums invented the story to troll #NeverTrumpers.

Regardless of which is true, the fact that people are willing to believe both demonstrates just how little facts actually matter in a post-truth society.

Maybe this is sort of the "dying bear" situation going on here. Pol has become so kiked and corrupted since the election began- I doubt many of the brightest and coolest anons even post here anymore. It's so shilled and Reddit-y here now. And as more and more comes out about Trump being just another back stabbing kike, pol is becoming irrelevant. These underage meme-loving fags are trying to cling to their fun game desperately as they feel it sinking under.

Hopefully the new "pol"/counter culture to this bullshit will pop up soon and then we can get up to some new crazy schemes. Personally I'm hoping more anti-Semitic this time.

There isn't, Sup Forums has been compromised for quite sometime by some third party.

People know how good Sup Forums is at regurgitating bias. Get a small group of people to sway the opinion and Sup Forums does the rest themselves. This is all just a game of plausible deniability. The fact that Sup Forums thinks it 'did' anything is laughable.

>Regardless of which is true
Seriously though did you read the report? OMFG it is HILARIOUS.
NO SANE RATIONALE PERSON WOULD BELIEVE THAT SHIT OH FUCK.
You would have to be completely retatded to believe everything you read and hear on the internet.
Sup Forums I applaud you, you fucking DESERVE IT.

Let me explain whats happening here.

>cnn post a lie with no evidence
>Sup Forums counters lie with no evidence
>everyone starts believing it with no evidence.
>cnn and msm pick up on this and believe it to be fake and report on it. thus making this whole hyperbole of hypocrisy complete.
>TFW Sup Forums trolled everyone including itself.

This one is pretty good

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup Forums-mcfooled-john-mccain-buzzfeed-and-cia-believing-trumps-golden-showers

I did read the report. I do believe it is a Sup Forums hoax.

Literally everyone credible says the buzzword thing is fake

All news, trump, Russia, the CIA and other intel community people say it's unsubstantiated information never considerd official or used for official beefings

Basically somebody for buzz-feed got some fanciful notes on a possible trump conspiracy that was never considerd serious and acted as if it was an official CIA dossier

Something that requires no proof to claim requires no proof to disprove.

This i red it last night it in no way sounds believable which is why no other. Red outlets were going to report on it until buzzfeed went retarded

>believing the most sophisticated spy agency on the planet would believe unverified memes sent to them by some butthurt basement dweller

I think the fact that the FBI received the documents from a known agent back in August or September, sat on it, and still haven't verified it is pretty damning.

There is none, because it's not. It's just Sup Forums in full damage control.

Sup Forums enthusiastically partook in the spread of anti-Clinton misinformation, all the while thinking CTR was a real thing.

Hopefully the other side picks up on this kind of tactic and fucks with that Jew-lover Trump.

You guys are the biggest fucking hypocrite retards. I get not liking Clinton, but "draining the swamp" with nepotism, appointing your Israeli son-in-law, etc. is absurd. And you faggots drool over his degenerate Eurotrash wife and daughter, excusing their plastic surgery because you like Trump.

At least be consistent with your ideals. If Ivanka was a coalburner you'd be coming up with reasons why it isn't bad because he is an "African American with 2/9th white blood and not a nigger per se".

At this point CIA have proven they are woefully incompetent at there jobs and are just puppets for the (((elites))).

>unsubstantiated information never considerd official or used for official beefings

Seems like the two page synopsis Trump and Obama were briefed on was this 35 page document.

On November 1st, someone on Sup Forums claimed that they fed someone complete bullshit and that it had started to pick up momentum in the intelligence circles with an added Russian spy angle to it. In a reply, someone asked if the story was "the sex scandal thing," or some such similar labeling.

For anyone wondering what the "October Surprise" that never happened was, this is probably it.

FBI as well.

Dems hate them because of the Clinton investigation, same with Republicans.

Dude, I agree with you and I want you to know more about the truth. Trump isn't just a kike-lover, he is a kike himself. This whole thing has been a huge, complex scheme. It's probably been planned for years before this, too.

His great grandmother from Bavaria had an Ashkenazic surname, Kober.

I just don't understand why this is getting so out of control.

If Trump didn't fuck underage pisswhores all he has to do is post proof that he didn't fuck underage pisswhores. Why isn't he doing this? What is he hiding?

The worst part of all this is that now Sup Forums is becoming a household name, since the MSM is being forced to report the hoax angle.

As if Sup Forums weren't already a doomed board, now we will get even more redditors showing up. It's only a matter of time before CTR shills start spamming CP to drive us all away.

Right so it's internal notes within the CIA I'm sure they have all sorts of wild claims and shit that come to their office then they find what they think may be real or plausible and report as neccesaary

All that other shit was likely never intended to be see. Outisde the CIA because it was probably considerd inaccurate

If the CIA thought trump had committed wild treason as that document suggests he would have been arrested for conspiracy, bribery, espionage etc

>Proving a negative

You're a dangerous kind of retard

Also this
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/how-Sup Forums-mcfooled-john-mccain-buzzfeed-and-cia-believing-trumps-golden-showers

No one has any proof of anything yet.

Here is everything you need to know

you probably heard both stories on Buzzfeed. they're not for real, it's a conspiracy theory website.

>all while thinking CTR was a real thing

Fucking leaf. Every time.

It's better. You don't remember old old Sup Forums. Nothing but nigger hate thread's. Really boring.

Here's the real story of how the dossier was obtained:
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain?CMP=share_btn_twSorry

The dossier was compiled by Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd.

BBC reports that multiple other sources back up claims in dossier:
theweek.com/speedreads/672669/bbc-claims-second-source-backs-trump-dossier

>everything bad about trump is false because it's either CTR or Sup Forums lulz
yeah... no

You guys think you are free-thinkers, but you are just sheep who fell for a strong personality.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/Sup Forums-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

hello russia
how are you

>free-thinkers
this place has turned into a proxy haven for Ivans to talk amongst themselves in the guise they are performing a psyop. The effectiveness comes from LARPing both CTR shills and pro-Trump shills at the same time in the same threads.

It will change. Soon.

>People actually believe in a report with this in it.

No I did not edit it to have the retarded reply to this or your mother will die quote. 100% as seen in the publication.

Even the report's formatting looked like a joke. "CONFIDENTIAL/SENSITVE SOURCE" footer? Really? Anyone who has spent any time looking at official docs on wikileaks, FBI releases etc should be able to spot a fake.

WAT THE FUG :DD

It's bullshit whether it came from Sup Forums or not. Do you ACTUALLY believe Trump got a room full of prostitutes to watch hentai with him? The thing is so absurdly ridiculous it HAD to come from a troll, Sup Forums or not. Please, tell me you actually believe that's a true story. TELL ME YOU BELIEVE IT! I need to hear it.

It's not from the IC, dumbass. It's an OBI report.

Better yet look at Literally /r9k/ memes

>Do you ACTUALLY believe Trump got a room full of prostitutes to watch hentai with him?

That's not in the dossier, you embarrassing retard.

fuck you

Are you clinically retarded? That shit is not in the dossier.

It's a theory with no evidence, just like Pizzagate. Retards here only believe it because LE MEMES JACK

The piss thing, while funny, is entirely inconsequential to the whole issue. It's the theory that Russia can blackmail the President to get relaxation of sanctions. Ignoring that part of the story is stupid.

but mccain gave that dossier to the fbi in june?

kek

wow, they make these images fast

That wasn't in the dossier. That was a fake screencap by Sup Forums's Russian Shill Division.

Read the source, retard.

There is no proof because it doesn't exist.

What is happening here is Russian shills fooling the retarded conservatives into parroting their talking point, in an attempt to sway public opinion. They did the same shit with the gun nut retards when the GOP refused to even consider Merrick Garland, they made up a bunch of bullshit and told the biggest, loudest gun nut retards to spread their propaganda for them. It worked back then and it's working now.

Fuck the Alphabet Agencies. What have they ever done for me?

fuk

You guys really live in a bubble of denial, jesus christ.

Worse than sjws at this point.

>Confidential source
>Offers literally no proof except "what they know"

So basically it was some bloke in a pub. And even that would be pushing it, it would surprise me if there was a pub or even some fella.

It's fucking lucicrous. Only a complete morin would take it seriously
Trump's enemies have scraped through the bottom of the barrel and are now clawing at cement

It doesn't matter because the story is not going away. The FBI is investigating. Trump will need to either cooperate continue to wage war on the IC. A couple of fake screencaps with weeaboo memes by "popular" tweeters isn't going to sway the IC.

Stay mad that we aren't the one's who elected a man who appointed a Somalian to head immigration Leaf...

i just read the 35 page report and am having a problem finding this quotation in it, can you show me where it appears?

At least with the wikileaks we had info directly from the source.

This is a bunch of bullshit that was given to fucking Buzzfeed of all places with not an ounce of proof. The dossier claims there were witnesses to these wild sex parties of Trump but they were all "silenced". The left will believe every word same as people believed Pizzagate but clearly all of it is nonsense like PizzaGate.

are you saying pizzagate isn't real, cuck?

I admit the code language being used is extremely suspicious. Obviously they were trying to conceal something, but for all we know it was just something harmless.

I expect to see fabrications like this almost constantly from here on out. I suspect the CIA and whoever else opposes Trump with do anything and everything to try and stick something to him.

wow, I can't believe hillary is still paying you leftist shills.

OMG can you just not right now like, everyone is a human being you shitlords!
>Ok to cut your dick off
>Ok to dress young boys as girls
>OK to stick your dick in another man's anus
>OK to have a woman penis
>Ok to be pansexual, transexual, bisexual, pedosexual
>Ok to be a prostitute as it empowers women

>NOT ok to be pissed on. Reeeee

I thought liberals would be welcoming of Trump alternative lifestyle choice? But no, they've got their 'moral' heads on now. How very inclusive and tolerant of them.

Not saying pissgate is real but curious why the left is being so conservative and full of family morals all of a sudden.

As a lefty, if you guys believe Obama was a Muslim from Kenya, then I'll believe that Trump is a degenerate that likes piss play.

wow you are about as cucked as it gets

Work on your troll game, kid.

And what if he does you massive shitlord!

Seriously though, as a lefty are you not supposed to be tolerant and inclusive of all things degenerate?

It's amazing how many people were posting an identical narrative and associated screencaps and duplicate threads so quickly.

I guess the anonymous dream is dead, too easy for shills to run wild

Only Sup Forums degenerates are focused on the piss aspect. The real issue is that Trump has been compromised by the Russians, and is a pawn of the Kremlin.

Someone says this every fucking day.
See. I´ll say it right now.. In Febuary a major and all new type of terror will take place.

We´re but coin in the wishing fountian. Some are bound to come true if vague enough.

Proving a negative is almost impossible you fucking goonie.

That's why in almost every form of debate/trial it's up to the accuser to prove that what they're saying is true.

It's much much much much harder to prove that you didn't do something than it is to prove that you did.

This. You can't make hundreds of vague "happening" predictions a day and then claim to be a prophet when something inevitably goes wrong in the world

It's probably fake but we should spread this.
>mfw buzzfeeds needs to write an article about how Sup Forums invented it to “discredit“ them

But they proved obamas certificate was likely fraudulent. And they have interviews talking about Obama being Muslim, and Kenyan born. I am confuse.

hi

There's no one happier about this klusterfuck than James Alefantis

With the proof of Russians hacking the election

BTW, its seems to me this might give them a reason to shut us down... Why are we claiming this?

I did as well. It is not actually in the report.