So what year did Sup Forums change?

Out of curiosity, I came back to Sup Forums during the election after not really being involved since 2011-2012. When did Sup Forums become the meme and hate-factory? It used to kinda be libertarians, preppers, and cynics telling libertarians that the gold standard is retarded. When did it officially become what it is today?

>pic related Sup Forums 2011

Sup Forums now is what happens when user never leaves his mother's basement.

I remember when the white nationalists were a meme on here and everyone was ironic about it. Did it just seep into the 12 year-old minds at the time and create this? There's very little discourse here now, it's mostly about KEK. That said, there are some pretty good conservative thinkers here that are worthwhile to read. I at least find decent articles.

Like 2013-2014ish I think. Had a number of stormfags move in and after a couple years of everyone pretending to be retarded, we're actually all retarded now. True stormfags have mostly moved on btw.

Oh and welcome back

We're mostly economically Libertarian now.
Methinks it has something to do with the Dark Enlightenment.
But it's not just Sup Forums, if you go on 4+4 chan they're just a more seriours, less autistic, less cuck spam version of us.

>I remember when the white nationalists were a meme on here and everyone was ironic about it.
Except, this was never a thing, unless you also think that the Ron Paul support on Sup Forums was ironic as well

Bring back libertarians and add more An caps

I think it changed when the whole rapefugee crisis began, as well as gaymergate and the whole SJW movement went full retard.

Sadly pol is now filled with christianfags and anti-vaxxers, flat-earthers and other idiots.

It definitely felt like a meme. And Ron Paul was 50/50 meme and serious.

>anti-vaxxers, flat-earthers
mexican intellectual falling for the subversion
Sage

To be honest the whole catalog must look like one giant meme when you come here the first time. There's nothing else like this anywhere on the internet.

You can't be serious. Molyneux threads used to be significantly worse than they are today, with one of the reasons being his Jewish past. Of course, there were others, such as the cult-like nature of defooing as well as his poor parenting demonstrated in a few of his videos, but him being a kike was constantly brought up. Now that his tone has shifted, people on Sup Forums tend to overlook his past and, instead, have turned him into a meme. One of the most posted images in Molymeme threads happens to be the one where prominent libertarian thinkers shift to a more authoritarian view later in life, and as the shift happened in Molyneux's videos, so did the opinions of him on Sup Forums. If you thought that white nationalism and identity was just a meme by Stormfags who disappeared during the exodus to cripplechan, you're wrong.

Sup Forums has always been GTKRWN 14/88.
>leaves Sup Forums in 2012
>Wasn't here for ZimZam
Literally missed the best year of/pol/. It went to shit for a bit when moot get mad that we found out he was an actual cuck and he did/pol/ harbor. It took a few months, but it eventually bounced back.

I kinda miss LUAP NOR!

Silver backed dollars are much more practical

>When did Sup Forums become the meme and hate-factory?
Pic related - it's meme magic.

Hopefully someone provides a higher res version so I can communicate this more clearly to you.

Post dick pic of Moot, pls. And the great cuckening.

>It went to shit for a bit when moot get mad that we found out he was an actual cuck and he did/pol/ harbor. It took a few months, but it eventually bounced back.
The real problem here wasn't the Sup Forums administration, but the users. In all fairness, the leash that Sup Forums has is incredibly long compared to that given to almost every other outlet to discuss politics. Corruption in the video game industry, although one can make the argument that it's Sup Forums related because of the political agendas of certain individuals, I didn't feel was the kind of discussion Sup Forums should be hosting. The real problem was that is showed the character of certain users of the board. A sizable chunk of users fled the board in a mass exodus to a competitor's board. What a load of shit. Anyone who flees their "homeland" because the grass is greener elsewhere is a coward and a faggot. And based on the spamming of Sup Forums recently, turns out that the drama that followed them to cripplechan really bit them in the ass and blew up in their faces. Fucking traitors, every single one of them.

New Sup Forums is pretty much just the people who used to frequent Sup Forums, but left when the tranny spamming started.

gamergate

Should be around gamergate, I think. For post-Chanology, that is.