Whats the point of civic nationalism? How can one feel loyal to artificial borders and government jurisdictions?

Whats the point of civic nationalism? How can one feel loyal to artificial borders and government jurisdictions?

it's not about feeling, it's about thinking. ethnic nationalism is for muh feels people

There is no point, it's a stepping stone to real nationalism. IE. ethnic nationalism.

>it's about thinking

Reall makes me think famalam

Ethnic groups can merge into a nationality only if the ethnic groups feel more loyalty towards the nation than to their ethnic group. Right now almost all whites and a small minority of asians feel this way. Blacks, mexicans, and arabs have negligible numbers of civic nationalists.

> t. civic nationalism

Don't ask questions, citizen, just pay taxes

>ethnic nationalism
>real nationalism
No it's racism

I see nothing wrong here.

I feel loyal to my digits

Machine gun them all.

Well, if it didn't work, most Western countries wouldn't look like they do now, would they?
China, a Communist country, is more ethno-nationalist than almost any other country on Earth. The Chinese Right is still Communist, though--explain to me how that works, Sup Forums

legit question, pls no bully:
I don't understand the draw of ethnic nationalism to Americans, besides being a "white power" thing. I've got ancestors from most significant countries in Europe what am I supposed to do? And if that's fine, why can't Europe create a super ethno-state?

honda civic nationalism a meme

Europe is too diverse culturally.

Any europeans who left the continent for America pretty much gave up their culture and intergrated into an anglo saxon hegemony/

This is civic nationalism

Sup Forums is for civic nationalism, racist shit is a meme.

For many civic nationalism is watered down reddit-tier, for others ethnic nationalism is too 1488.
What are your thoughts on cultural nationalism?

oh no, people who look different than you, but i assume share the same culture and values.

the horror!

Suuuuure, sharing the same cultural values is TOTALLY a good thing

Because other races aren't necessarily the problem. We are all meant to be fighting between ourselves and not focusing on the real people in control. If poor minorities had jobs they could get some education and integrate into society and become productive. However the government welfare system keeps them down. This perpetuates class and racial tensions within the United States and distracts us from real issues like who is robbing us blind.

(((Capitalists))) love it because you can import everyone and anyone for cheap labour.

t. nicememe

Please stop being retarded civic nationalists.

Since this board can't decide what's white Civic will have to do until you autists make up your minds