My sister found an indian guy on tinder (hes on a trip in Hungary)

My sister found an indian guy on tinder (hes on a trip in Hungary).
I told her to ask him, do they really shit on the streets. His reaction is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickapoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also:
general poo in loo thread

By kind of a word is Britisher? You mean British, dumb poo.

>your sister on tinder

You fucked up. She will have hot, refugee seed inside her within the year's end.

At least he's like "Yeah, it's pretty fucked up, we should do something about it."
But then again
>Britishers

>we shit in the streets because of the british

also is he saying that women get raped while shitting? Why is a woman more likely to be raped while shitting? Are the pants/skirt really that big of a barrier if you're already willing to rape someone? Also, she's going to fucking shit on you, jesus christ pajeets get it together.

>refugee seed in Hungary
nice try

>The British made them shit in the street

I heard women go early in the morning when it's still night and they are an easy target then, so they started going to the shitting streets in groups.

This is true we stole all the Indian flush toilets, most squat toilets and all factories thereof back in the 1940s. Look it up.

This is also true, they are a very easy target.

If you are big and strong even a group is fine, they're only women what are they gonna do, fling poo at you? That won't stop me.

maybe he's right, did they have streets before the British were there?

Your sister is seriously sharing her whorish behavior with you?

How can you deal with this?

>Britishers did that to us
lmoa

>the perfidious anglos stole pajeets toliets so that even a century later they are still shitting on streets
ive never been more proud to be 100% PURE ANGLO SAXON

street pooing is britisher evil colonizing legacy.
now all makes sense

> Britshitters

>Britishers did that too us
Did what?

Come on Bong, why are you forcing the pajeets to shit in the street? Are they not as humans your equal?

every picture of India I see looks densely populated. how is there enough space for all this behavior? does someone go around sweeping it all up?

is your sister hot?

>That won't stop me

Flag checks out.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BRITISHERS

shes married. uses tinder for the lolz and never meets anyone

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickapoo

>Implying the poor don't eat the shit to survive

m8

>it's whitey fault we shit in street

Some Pajeet kept calling my mom and dad saying they had a virus on their computer. I told my dad to ask him if he poos in loo, man did that guy come unglued.

Hello bab my name Rajeed nice to meet you can I want suck your toe bab licky

hello bab you there?

>and you believe this.
sorry friendo, your sister is a roastie.

>shes married. uses tinder for the lolz and never meets anyone

K E K
E
K

>he actually believes this

What the fuck was the context of that?

Have you never used tinder for entertainment?

>tendies are a traditional dish and contain yum because 4channers like it so there are rumours that they are different from donuts because reddit did that to us and 9gag and 4 chan are really different
This is how reading this message felt.

Of course I have - it's my primary way of getting laid.

Your sister is a terrible person.

>be brown
>have problem
>blame white people on problem

Welp seems like the hypothesis prevails

Why do you allow your sister to whore it up on tinder?

Downies have an extra chromosome though.

I have no idea, sorry. But it's pretty funny regardless.

>your sister matching an indian

Degenerate whore

Lol I know who you are

>Britishers did this

Ahh yes, the jolly good toilet raid of 1943 where our chaps pilfered all of the toilets in the British Raj to make porcelain statues of dear departed Vikky.

Smashing good times those were.

It's a Jamaican style of dance called "Daggering"

>"The dance incorporates dry sex, wrestling and other forms of frantic movement"

jamaican dancing, dont know what its called

britisher evil colonial legacy

Haven't seen this one in a while.

There was an article posted here about how women in India get health problems because they have to wait until the rapists are asleep to go to the bathroom.

What a fucking whore. Her husband should cut his dick off and flush it down the toilet, absolute cuck.

Explain yourselves, Brits

of course it's our fault, that's why there was an established caste for thousands of years dedicated to cleaning the public shit away and why it was so important for the Sikhs to note down personal hygiene before Marco Polo had even head East.

Indians just like to blame us for everything ever since the Bengal famine, and who really cares they were Bengals

Damn. What a foul and ill-mannered lout he must be besmear our proud nation's escutcheon in this vile fashion. I am outraged.

Quit shitting in the ocean and fucking with the currents.

they didnt have streets

>Shit in the streets forever Pajeet
>Yes master
I think it's about time we returned the Koh-i-Noor Crappers to their rightful shitters

hmmmmm

daily reminder that based buddha was born and lived in india and that the entire world is collectively ignoring the truth of his teaching because of

>muh hedonism

You can't just declare we did that. They didn't have toilets before us. Not like queen Victoria rolled in and said and now your loos are ours. The Indian has no natural affinity to the toilet, they shit in the street. We are innocent I tell ya

*to

We took away their jewels and toilets. What can I say?

>your sister fucks poos

hahahahahahahaha