Remember le falling man meme?

Remember le falling man meme?

Why was this specific image and meme pushed when many other amerikeks jumped that day?

???

He was the only one who got 10/10 for style

Because there was a photo of it you retard.

Because it's an aesthetic shot. Look at how he seems to be accepting his fate, head pointed down. It would be beautiful if it wasn't so tragic.

The AP/Reuters goes with a single image for their story and that usually becomes the image used in a lot of places.

Because there was a scene in some movie that predicted this. The elites laughing in our faces with predictive programming.

You're a fucking mongoloid.

Lel

That's a crazy powerful image you fucking Paki.

Pretty much this

Wtf that is trayvon marty cropped onto the picture

RIP BRO

>Why would you shoot a man
>before throwing him out of a building

because watching niggers die healed our nation

I heard 2 Septembers ago on this site that there were videos that caught jumpers hitting the ground that were shot from right outside the doors to the building and that they made pop-like noises as they hit. I've never seen these but I'm curious, are they actually real?

That day had a lot of powerful images which you would know if you alive back then.

I've never seen any such videos in 13 years of being on this website, so if they exist they aren't on the internet.

Google liveleak 911 jumpers.

Call me new, but why does Falling Guy wearing what looks like a Straight Jacket?

The worst one was the firefighter, who had a jumper land on him, killing him instantly, even thought only his foot and ankle hit him. But, because of that the rest of his crew stayed with his body instead of going into the WTC. His death saved his buddies

On one of the 9/11 anniversary shows on TV they had a film from inside the Towers showing emergency personnel, etc. making plans on what to do. Occasionally you would hear a horrible banging sound outside and that was the bodies hitting the street.

>those photos of jumpers' bodies after landing

Fucking hell man, seeing shit like that brings back those same feelings of being a kid and seeing all this shit go down live on television.

Because it's a Tarot card, and was a predictive programming message to us all.

HOLY SHIT it's literally the same

>live in new york
>be in 7th grade when this happened
>they don't even tell us it's going on
>go through the entire day at school none the wiser
>don't find out what happened until school lets out and we go home
>the school really downplayed the significance of it so I never really cared
>saw it on tv
>eh, oh that sucks
>go play sonic adventure 2 in my room

Family of the 9/11 guy should sue

Didn't all the families get at least a million $$

Because it's a powerful photo.

Didn't all the money go to the kike who rented the building? Like 4.5 billion dollars.

4.5 billion for EACH TOWER
he jewed it so each tower was a separate insurance claim

>Because there was a photo of it you retard.