Sup Forums how do we defeat the eternal kurd?

Sup Forums how do we defeat the eternal kurd?

balkanize the middle east even more and get them their own country with parts of turkey, syria and irak.

Then nuke them

I used to support Kurdistan because they were the least islamist nation of people, and they were the only ones taking on ISIS for a time.

However, I learnt shortly after of the PWK and that they were sympathetic to marxism, so now I support anybody willing to genocide them.

mad dog mattis showing off

I never like Kurds... They were always GIBS ME DA

After the Civil War in Syria.. Al-Assad will BTFO them as well

they also commit 99% of honor killings in the middle east

No he wont. The Kurds are arguably the most organized in the middle east. They did all the heaving lifting in Iraq regarding taking back territory from IS.

I have no doubt, but I also see them as having hope of becoming a modern people above a shit tier sunni or shia government, or even under a leader like Assad who only cares about his power being threatened and his last name carrying on. They were the most receptive and welcoming when the US invaded Iraq. Turkish kurds are shit though, theyre too historically communist.

So? They are usefull idiots, nothing more. When they stop being that Al-Assad will BTFO them.

Kurds want the northern lands of Syria for them, you think he will just give away a piece of their country?

The problem with the kurdish people is a battle between feodalism and communism. It is too fucking stupid.

they got saddam killed and that's more than enough for me to hate them

you idiots ,
gomunist is not a treath , at is peak is just a pain in the ass
brainwash a gomunist to be on our side is easier than converting muhamendas.

SECULAR KURDISTAN IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO ISRAEL BECOSE (((THEY ))) CANT NOT BRAINWASH THEM EASILY.

I though you were armenia kek.

I used to like
But then something
And now I genocide

Your an 8 year old

Except kurds love jews you dumbass drug dealer

Made my day

No they don't...

Kurds are ok, Iraqi kurds are the best. I was in YPG met tons of Kurds.

I support Kurdistan. You Turkroaches are the only threat. They have democracy and secularism. You have Islamofacsim

They have free speech and elections.

You are imprisoning journalists and anyone who opposes you.

FUCK YOU TURD ROACH

SOLIDARITY FOR KURDISTAN. ICC FOR ERDOGAN.

FAKE COUP SCUM

You can't defeat that guy. He'll wreck you.

/threaded hard

Looks like Erdogan.

>Camps
and
>Labour

why not kill both?

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

TO DEFEAT THE TURKS

looks like one of our old interpreters we had in kirkurk. could be his pops..

in a perfect world all kebab would be removed, got to start somewhere realistically though

The Eternal Turk is the enemy of mankind.

kommunist kurds are cool, islamic kurds are shitty tho.

send them a whey