Would you have a daughter /pol?/

I am sure at least some of you will grow up to reproduce and be responsible alpha dads.

So my question is:

Would you waste your time taking care and raising a female kid, when we know they are only designed for sexual & reproductive purposes?

If answer is yes;

How would you feel educating an obviously inferior human being?
Would you teach her where her place is right at the beginning?
Like we used to with niggers during colonial times?
Would you restrain her freedoms more than if she were a boy?

discuss

Have a son. Would like a daughter. Then 3 more sons.

women are inferior by design, a smart woman accepts this and works around it , women have their places , they make pretty good students when under good guidance etc.

a dumb woman tries to fight biology, but naturally women dont try to do this on their own, they are subdominant

and no i wouldnt want a daughter in Switzerland, maybe if i married a girl from India or someplace where the family culture is healthier

i wouldnt mind raising one under healthy circumstances

It's gross to think that you're actually capable of having a female child and that if that were ever the case, she would have to live with the fact that her father felt that way about her or women in general.

How old are you?

By the way, whose design are y'all speaking of?

no boi pussi to pound I think not

Just turned 19 and used to be a feminist.

>her father felt that way about her or women in general

Don't assume anything about the hypothetical father.

And I disagree, user, there is no hatred for the female sex in my post.

Just the acknowledging of natural disparities that seperate women from men.

Overall, this thread was an honest inquiring of mine regarding what /polacks felt about raising a daughter, seeing the anti female resentment of this board.

Better to have a Downey son than a woman. I am in favour of abortion but only for females, and right up to an hour after birth.

>How would you feel educating an obviously inferior human being?
She would be of my blood and thus in my view be superior to all other people not of my blood.

>Would you teach her where her place is right at the beginning?
and where is that place? Denmark is not a shitty Islam state like France.

>Would you restrain her freedoms more than if she were a boy?
Obviously. You have to watch your daughters more closely as they are exposed to all the scum out there. Boys can handle themselves mostly.

I'm not assuming anything, retard. I think it would be gross for a daughter to be raised by a father who believes that women are only designed (designed by who by the way?) for sexual and reproductive purposes or that women are inferior human beings. I never said anything about hatred for the female sex.

Exactly, based.

Wouldnt know. My ex wont let me see my daughter. Im sure it would have been fun redpilling her

No, the white race doesn't deserve to live on. If I have a wife, I'll make sure to get a black bull to impregnate her so I can help raise the future master race.

Daughters are worrisome.
With a son, you only have to worry about one dick.
With a daughter, you have to worry about all the dicks.

You're talking to a guy who saves/keeps pictures of toddlers on his computer. That was your first sign. Try to have a little perspective.

This. /thread

I don't have kids but if I do I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

>and where is that place?

I meant, would you teach her traditional gender roles, which are against 999% of what the mainstream propaganda advocates.

As in, your inherent place is getting married in the early stages of life, funding a family, supporting your husband, raising kids and then maybe find a part time job if sparetime.

only if i had sons and daughters

no matter the temper or personality the girl inherits it should look for the mother for guidance, even if it is just by proxy arrange so by the father.

I would raise my daughter, as if she were a boy. I'd teach her how to survive by herself in the event of a national crisis. I will teach her Christian values and to save her virginity until marriage. I'd teach her to find a good Christian young man.

having a little daughter is the greatest joy known to man you do not know what cuteness is until you have a little daughter. however, once she hits puberty it's going to be hell.

You don't get to chose.

fuck user that must be tough

If you've ever wondered why you're a single, kiss-less virgin, re-read this post.

It's not rampant degeneracy in women on a global; it's your personal inability to comprehend ways in which a woman could be useful outside of a family life.
You're 19 so I'll cut you some slack but most people grow out of the "fuck women cuz she dumped me" pretty quick.

already have one

Raising a daughter is about the most cucked bluepilled thing you can do.

There is a reason Chinks abort them and now China has a shortage of women, they cannot carry on the family name over there and will not be able to care for her biological parents in old age.

Also you are basically spending tons of your own energy, money, resources to raise them just to give them away to another man, makes you an ultra cuck.

In old times this meant a strengthening of family/tribal ties and was usually a net benefit, nowadays not so much.

Been discussing a similar issue with my wife. We are planning on starting having kids in the next couple of years. I want them to be home schooled, at least until they are teens. She's a public school teacher so she has been taught that home schooling is evil. I make far more than she does so he teacher salary isn't needed to support the family. She agrees that our children need to be taught conservative values but thinks we can do that at home after school and on the weekends while spending time with them. I think the leftist view point they'll be immersed in all day at school will ruin this.

I'd like to have kids and would be happy if some of them are daughters but until we can agree upon how to educated them, it's not going to happen.

Designed by nature. Men are the same. Now fuck off, fedora-tipper.

F

Kudos good sir
The world needs more people like you

I'm a Christian.

yes. the world needs more properly raised white wimmenz.