F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZIoHwzmR1OpcXhcM4CJUEo2H2UgLHKlGGya7VG3jxosMbyA/viewform
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/pizza-party-sweatshirt
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/pizza-party-muscle-tank
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/camp-buzzfeed-sweatshirt
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/camp-buzzfeed-t-shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

End of the line, BuzzFags

F

F

i'm not paying any respects to that faggot site

>Lawyer with a jewish last name
they're fucked

No respect for fake news. Fuck off.

I wanna F that

F [Again]

They went under when hogan sued them and got bought by a Mexican tabloid company, and they are about to go under again

If they get Gawker'd, then 2017 will be confirmed even better than 2016.

i noticed over the last year people were treating buzzfeed like a real media outlet (not to mention even "real" media outlets are total shit)

good to see buzzfeed is back to being a joke

This

That website is utter garbage and I hope everyone realizes that now even the retarded normies that browse it

when did people ever take buzzcancer seriously?

S [to spit on future grave]

F

P

S

F

I have retarded normie friends who have hated buzzfeed for a long time. They're even democrats. They don't see the leftist bias, just know it's full of bullshit and tabloid-tier.

libs. it's one of the many reasons i stopped using facebook since faggots spammed their links everywhere.

ITS OVER BUZZFEED, NO MORE SHITTING OUT SHITTY NORMIE ARTICLES LIKE "37 ways to be progressive"! FEELS BAD, DOESNT IT?

Trump would have to prove the claims were false and declassify the documents so it won't be going to court because the documents are real and he would be exposed as a pissfag

next up, CNN

NPR occasionally has political correspondents from Buttfeed on (had to quadruple take when I heard the first "Is a political analyst at Buzzfeed" bump). With all this piss n' eggs all over their faces I think it'll be a long time until they're invited back.

It's a great day to be us, Sup Forums. We just made journalism better by degrees.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Buzzfeed looks fucked from over here.

No he doesn't. Buzzfeed admitted it was unverified. All Trump has to do is prove that claims in the document are false, which largely just consists of proving where he was at those times. Which he can easily do.

No declassification necessary Cancuck.

Fuck off Muhammad

they and thedailybeast started showing up on CNN and MSNBC

F

wtf is Barron transitioning???

Press E to rape Buzzfeed.

P

Facebook mostly. Buzzfeed is probably the top 3 most sourced sites (and not just the random shit like food, actual "news"). Liberals are really that fucking retarded.

Rip in piss pozfeed

There would have to be substantiated claims in order to disprove them.

they get most of their content (uncredited) from tumblr and bleppit in the first place.

No one should be allowed to Eric Bauman themselves along on ad revenue. DEATH TO BUZZFEED

I have never been to Prague in my life.

>employees sitting at their desks
>headphones on listening to tunes
>not out in the field chasing down stories
>not on the phone following up on leads
>not meeting informants in the field
>calling themselves journalists

apex kek

P

REST IN PISS

p

to piss on their bedsheets

why would u wanna go their anyway ?

I hope this pack of assholes get destroyed.
Not only destroyed but all their journalists should get fucking go to prison or have to pay a massive fine.
All people in managing positions should go to prison, where they learn to love the people of color.

look on the brightside - many, many new american jobs for the people of buzzfield to find some gainful employment :)

BuzzFeed isn't the problem and neither is Huffington post. My retarded lefty friends know those places are garbage. They'll believe anything they read on Vox, Slate, and Atlantic, and CNN

>you will never be a trendy hipster qt getting paid to live in NYC and post parks and rec .gifs about smashing the patriarchy

Based Leaf. The Atlantic isn't that bad though.

>look on the brightside - many, many new american jobs for the people of buzzfield to find some gainful employment :)

Trump announces new policy: to receive unemployment benefits, you must work a minimum of 40 hours per week on building the wall.

so many people did. ive being calling all my friends out for being fucking idiots. but buzzfeed tells their viewers if anyone disagree with ideas on buzzfeed its because they are racists and sexists.

P
FOR REST IN PISS

Really depends on the journalist. That Coates guy for example shills his pseudo-intellectual liberal blackness for page views

Sam gets the last laugh.

Nice one Viewtiful Joe Bernstein. Your shitrag is finally going down.

Tell Buttfeet what you think of them
>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZIoHwzmR1OpcXhcM4CJUEo2H2UgLHKlGGya7VG3jxosMbyA/viewform

Yeah, but I would call out Salon as garbage rather than the Atlantic. And the Daily Beast. And Salon. I think everyone knows alternet is a joke.

>Cohen

S- for shit

Buzzcancer is fucked. NBC is also fucked. They just invested 200 million in buzzcancer. Looks like all that money's going to Donald Trump

BTFO
PRAISE KEK

DOES HE HAVE ONE LAST LEG DROP IN HIM

E E E E E

That picture is a masterpiece

source?

>Vox
>Slate

These two are the most annoying, they're scarcely any better than HuffPo at this point, but people still consider them to be bastions of quality journalism based on the work they did 10-15 years ago. I was a long-time Slate reader, and they really dropped in quality over the past 5 years to clickbait shit and unreflective progressive and pc dogma. Also, reading them in late 2015 and 2016 was like they were CNN-lite in shilling for Hillary over Bernie Sanders.

no. trump doesnt have to prove its false. Buzzfeed can use the defence that it was the truth they published, or in the public interest or a priviledged statement. Trump only has to prove that a statement was made that caused him harm.

>Tasty is buzzfeed

dammit

> top 10 reasons buzzfeed is a pile of shit number 5 will make you piss your bedsheets

Buzzfeed, you're fired

You can't just print unverified info.

If so you could print anything...
>This in unverified, but sources say McDonald's meat has been make by grinding up blacks and Jews

>buttfeet

using that one, thank you

>when did people ever take buzzcancer seriously?
The only ones that took it seriously are the kind of guys that takes watchmojo serously

And watchmojo credibility is so low, that I saw some guy saying "does people enter watchmojo videos just to complain about it, they are at every video, explaining how wrong they get their stuff."

as if I would willingly click on a Buttfart link

S

>>This in unverified, but sources say McDonald's meat has been make by grinding up blacks and Jews

omg wtf i love mcdick's now

>

S

Fuck buzzfeed and the horse they rode in on.

>over the first female president
I hate the fucking having a vag is a qualification argument

Did they clickbait their own site being fucked?

>what is this

F

F

S

Trump himself won't do it because he'd probably lose (shit is hard when you're a true public figure), but any of the other figures it should be a slam dunk. It's gonna be like Gawker.

this year keeps getting better!!!

Pathetic that they're trying to capitalize on pizzagate...

shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/pizza-party-sweatshirt
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/pizza-party-muscle-tank
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/camp-buzzfeed-sweatshirt
shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/everything/products/camp-buzzfeed-t-shirt

GAWKER WAS DEFEATED

NO ITS TIME FOR BUZZFEED

SOON THEY WILL ALL FALL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE TRUMP

WHITE POWER HAS RISEN AGAIN

DYLAN DIDN'T DIE IN VEIN

KILL HILLARY AND HANG NIGGERS

There's no way buzzfeed could possibly put up a defence as out of touch and shitty as gawker did

>so, what, you'll release sex tapes of anyone?
>yup
>even a child?
>well, there are limits
>what would you say these limits are?
>i dunno a four year old?
>i think the jury has everything they need to reach a verdict, thanks

F

Great start to the year! Smash the luegenpresse!

they're probably going more for the "le relatable pizza harry potter literally sCRAEMIGN" demo there

fucking nigger

never doubt buzzfeed's ability to race to the bottom

They seem to redefine what the bottom is every week, famalam

S

i hope the sjw "news" outlets all go down in flames

>underage detected
kek

Seems like a good time to bring this picture back.
:^)

Crashing this ragtag kike paper, with no survivors

>white women crying for themselves while their token is used for emotional support

liberals

Liberals take it seriously. Then again, they take Raw Story seriously too. Bottom-of-the-barrel guttersnipes.