What is his problem?

All of sudden acting like pure nigger saying how white people are stealing culture from blacks makes fun of southern conservative people??? youtube.com/watch?v=lIeE_270J4U

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop#Commercialization
youtu.be/ETkz2hKrlzw
youtu.be/AmMDZM_Czy0
youtu.be/CeYCSiE7dtk
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0c_mhrB7LlQ#t=1682
youtube.com/watch?v=wqKyfiW1alY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean you cant be that sensitive, its like sjw tier

Sup Forums is satire.

I can't believe people watch any of this shit in the first place

Autism

this guy is a hack and his audience is mostly kids and autists who can't decide between Sup Forums, reddit and 9gag
also, he copied the shit out of sam hyde's material, persona and everything, and made more money and fame because he's a degenerate gook

It's a joke dude

>what is satire

>le Sup Forums is satire mehmeh

i dont give a fuck at all its just weird cuz he was never political and all of sudden he became such leftist white hatting fag sucking niggers dick...

He's making fun of the people who make fun of conspiracies irregardless of the presented evidence. You're just not intelligent and white enough to understand. He calls liberals stupid to their faces and they love him for it.

Just look at all the black people in his videos.
>gangsta rappers
>doing hood shit
>shooting people
>acting all gangsta all the time

It's like you're not smart enough to understand parody humor.

he literally uses the term nigger in his comedy to make it acceptable for white people to say

>he's not one of us

its because normies and lefties are watching him now.

In collage i kept on hearing thease thots talking about filthy frank.

Normal fags have came to the point where they like edgy shit.

Its only a matter of time before they find out about Sup Forums and then Sup Forums and fuck this place over

Stop being an autist and just kys

>What is his problem?

just another mentally ill youtube "star" trying to use shock and awe for popularity, thumbs up and (you)s

I bet this faggot come to Sup Forums regularly to bait as well

You guys still don't get it. To succeed in Hollyjew, you HAVE to pander to the left.

Every talk show does it, every news outlet does it, all celebrities do it and those who don't start to see falling numbers or less popularity.

Trying to be Alex Jones or Milo usually doesn't go well.

Money.

Money change people.

Probably is being paid for that or is doing that to be acepted for something.

His first videos contain blatant racism. He then proceeds to do super racist imitations of all kinds of people and encourages feminists to kill themselves.

You are forgetting this man is Australian.

I'm sad for those who try to break that maymay. Sup Forums IS satire, after all.

You probably sit here all day bashing niggers but you hear one joke video about white people and you shit yourself. You should really man up Serb.

Or maybe this thread is filled with stupid cunts like you who don't actually watch his videos but want to talk like they're white.

Sup Forums BTFO

How will the Trumptards ever recover?

Not even a real aussie imo
Had to steal his style from sam hyde

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop#Commercialization

>In the early-mid 1980s, there was no hip hop industry as it was today. Politicians and businessman maligned and ignored the hip hop movement. However, in the late 1980s, music industry executives realized that they could capitalize on the success of "gangsta rap." They made a formula that created "a titillating buffet of hypermasculinity and glorified violence." This type of rap was marketed to the new fanbase: white males. They ignored the depictions of a harsh reality to focus on the sex and violence involved

Frank is one of those centrist fags who thinks he's above it all

>sucking niggers dick
He doesn't sound like it.

youtu.be/ETkz2hKrlzw
youtu.be/AmMDZM_Czy0
youtu.be/CeYCSiE7dtk

That picture gives the serious hebrew jeebies.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0c_mhrB7LlQ#t=1682

>giving a shit about a guy who buttons his top button

thats 99% of Sup Forums

Frank's musical career is devoted to making fun of black hip-hop culture. He's being way too blatant for it to be considered legitimate criticism of anybody. Now calm down and stop making us look bad in the comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=wqKyfiW1alY

Frequently shits on everyone and you're getting triggered because the rednecks had their turn ?

He makes fun of everyone, that's his thing. A bit like how this board was before underage sensitive cucks like yourself showed up.

>supporting the video jew

if you watch faggot vloggers on kiketube you're a degenerate, especially this mentally ill hapa.

This.

I still only come here to get kicks from the people who take it seriously.

None of that, it's just you're retarded and failed not to be TRIGGERED by papafranku's jokes

kys