Styxhexenhammer666 is great stuff. I watch almost all this guys videos since you guys turned me on to him...

Styxhexenhammer666 is great stuff. I watch almost all this guys videos since you guys turned me on to him. Why can't guys like this be on the big networks instead of Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon?

Alright YouTube

That's about all peace out

Styx you'll get more (you)s if you just timestamp and try to banter.

two threads?

Imagine if TV networks aired an autistic lanklet playing Minecraft and eating rations all day.

t. styx

I love that sign off

You should quit posting about yourself, styx.

He's alright, but he downplays the evils of satanists.

woah..rare

He's a kike, shilling for shekels. Why do you think he diversified into minecraft and ration videos?

All he cares about is money to pay momma the rent. Trumpcucks happen to be the dumbest, gullible viewership that he's taking advantage of. Good for him, still a kike.

because Styx has no real agenda, unlike the MSM. He has his leanings and biases, which he lays out perfectly clear for the audience, but he has no agenda. I think he's enjoying it just as much as we are and that is why he makes content. You have to tow one party line or the other to make it far enough in those organizations

also, >mfw new styx shows up in my feed

As long as these threads keep appearing, I will keep saging and keep ignoring Styx

Please don't, I need the views

Him and BPS are the only ones I watch anymore. Used to watch Sargon but it's just him laughing at newspaper headlines for 10 minutes a lot of the time.

Go on True Capitalist Radio already Styx.

>the news (((media))) telling the truth and not the agenda of their corporate backers

Because there is no justice

Never, capitalism of that sort is the religion of Mammon.

Are you afraid of getting trolled or something you milky licker?

hello mr rare flag

The legacy lamestream media doesn't stand a chance, styx predicted it all months ago.

Be a malnourished gangly looking satanist dirtybag that lives with his mom?