Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowlick
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, alright

hello my fellow white people :^)

What do you guys think?

Shiieeeeet..
Do you have a template for that one?

And i always wonder how far people sometimes get with these threads,knowing so much about the grandfathers of their grandfathers.

can you just decide that you're flemish when there isn't really a flemish state anymore?

I was going to post it, only to realize I saved over it like a dumbass.

If someone else has it, it would be much appreciated.

>Proud muslim convert

Converted to islam? Wew lad

First it was just going to be shitposter but it's pretty much the same.

last time there were one of these thread someone put mine in an infographic to assert that america isnt white. idrc i look white enough to pass in any country and am still hispanic so cant lose to lefties.

Germans are cucks, italians are not white, croats are good slavs. You are ok.

basques are super white

>911

Tfw New Yorker

my last name is basque but idk how far back it goes

kek I have the exact same heritage

I have no German or Italian features for some reason I am also 6.5 so that's pretty cool I guess

I'd have to dig out the family book again but pretty much my European side of the family has been here since the pretty much some of the earliest days the Brits colonized North Carolina. The Native American parts go back into several different tribes. Then my family moved into Tennessee. Some of my ancestors rode with Nathan Bedford Forrest during the Civil War. I'm forgetting some stuff I'm sure but pretty cool. I think last time I was looking into it I found some document of one of my ancestors attending a church service in London I believe. I mostly just work on it when Ancestry is having a discount.

I can proof more than 8 generations back my pure white German bloodline and my grandfathers fought both for Hitler. German blood is the best.

>there isn't really a flemish state anymore?
>anymore
There never has been in the first place.

First there were city states, then France and the Netherlands played ball with us (and Germany a bit too), then we said fuck you to he Netherlands and then we were a country.

And then fench talking bourgeoisie fucked over the Waloonia and Flemish worker. and then Walon become a dead language. And the descendant of the French talking Bourgeoisie, who lived on the Flanders side are Now Flemish nationalist who say waloonia fucked over Flanders so they can pay less taxes.

Ethnic Aryan checking in

What parts of Germany are we talking about here? Are we talking Sachsens, Hamburgers, Bavarians, Hessens?

This will be the best tree in the entire thread. Without doubt.
Pure and simple.
The best.

Why are you guys manlets then

mujahideen is the plural you dumb bastard. singular is mujahid.

>CEO

Of what?

it's my father that's the type of guy that identifies as flemish instead of belgian, me and the rest of the family are fine with being belgian
But there are a lot of people who will be like my father mostly the older generation, the younger generation don't really care about it.
Also this, spot on

Graphic design company, not that large but he makes the shekels

Also forgot those guys

My mom has a family tree that goes to the XVIIIth century

Oh this again

Used to have a copy of my father's family tree which traced all the way back to Charlemagne. Dunno what my mothers side is but we think Scottish.

>ex-hitler youth
>married a hapa still being nazi
I wont be surprised if you thinks that slavs are not white. Its pretty disturbing how many americans pollaks have asians and niggers in their lineage.

Am I white Sup Forums?

How do you guys get to know this? I barely know anyone beyond my grandparents.

ITT: mutts

with those digits, of course

Good ancestry. Try to keep it that way :)

We just had the luck that our parents and grandparents told us in time before they died.
But yeah some go insanily back in time and they could be easily false...
HOWLEEE SHIT CHECKED
Jij wat?

Not ashamed of my heritage, I don't go on Sup Forums for racebaiting but for homophobia, sexism and antisemitism

I only have paint pls no bully

disgusting go back to algeria

Thanks. Maybe I'll try, some day.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

If it was real...

than how did your grandparents from your mother's side let het marry a cristian and have the child be christian? it's almost impossible.

So yeah it's obvious bait..

What do you mean, "fled Prussia"?

Why go back to Algeria when France has turned into a carbon copy of it?

They don't give a shit, they didn't even raise my mother religiously because they wanted to fit in a secular country

Promise me you keep that current girlfriend. Israel is a fine place to live nowadays!

i like your grandparents they seem nice

At what age do you lazy frogs retire? 50?

>american
>heritage

He fled from Prussia, I don't know the full story but his family was the bastard offshoot of some minor noble family. He got involved in some dispute and fled to Wuerttemberg, then London.

because of algerians like you
you must go back

WE

WUZ

I think Slavs are white.

Stay out of the sun it almost looks like your not your fathers son,(JK)
Still a interesting heritage.

im kidding greeks are bro's (the non commie ones)

True i got tanned by being in the sun all summer
My legs are white af

>Probably made pizza.

The bastard offshoot thing happened in my family too. I'm even the 8th grade nephew of Prince Charles or some shit.

my younger brother has the same problem gets tanted easily on vacation while the restof us gets burned (lucky bastard)

Not even kidding.

your great grandmother was very qt

Explains Russia's interest in Finland.

>here we go

what kind of cap are you wearing ?

my hair has this autistic thing of sticking to my head everywhere but the front
it makes the strangest kind of flick and takes far too much effort/"product" to fix in the mornings

It's called a cowlick.

you must look like a god

So you're Zoroastrian? I didn't know Zoroastrians got violent against the Shia.

In Russia live all Finnic ethnic groups (except Estonians and Suomi-Finns).
We are not Slavs. Elite make us believe in it, cuz finnic wasn't famous back than. We are Merya, Muroma and Meshchera. =)

I hate arabs

how many syrian qt waifus do you have?

ill luck u f.a.m

Ey, nice kek

How are you this poop coloured aren't you 15/16th white?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowlick

Kys islamic filth

Updated version.

I am not going to the caliph itself i will have my task here by recruting more soldiers and converting belgian girls.

but i've had some cute maghrebians, thick ,full breasted a little bit short.

Mujahideen is the plural form. Mujahid is singular.

Not my task

So you're pretty much a muslim. Alright. Fuck you.

Shariah4Canada? When?

>pool in loo
>not ashamed of my heritage
sure you arent

hes going to blow himself up anyway

s̫̗̩͊ͨ̀l̶͎̲͖͉̱̠̻̆ẽ͇̮͚͓̣̩̎̾ͬ̃ḙ̶͍̒͌̉p̿̈͋ͧ̆̓҉̞̯͉̥̘͚

Please rate me m8s

B L A C K E D