Are there any Russians here right now? I have a question for Russians

Are there any Russians here right now? I have a question for Russians.

Are you excited that the president of the United States is basically in the palm of the leader of your country's hand? I would be pretty excited if Trudeau had some serious dirt on Trump.

But my country's leader can not measure up to someone like Putin. He wouldn't even know what to do with with that power.

Eбaный лиcт.

What

Fuck off leaf
You have a muslim as prime minister

>Are you excited that the president of the United States is basically in the palm of the leader of your country's hand?

He's not. Trump is globalist proxy-shill. Russia now just trying to win a little more time for preparation to WWIII.

Also, I think you're proxy shill, so post canadian passport with timestamp and your ID.

There is a joke about jew who loves reading antisemitic newspapers because they portray jews as all powerful nation.

I feel like this jew.

I thought all our left wing leaders were the result of a decades long subversion effort by the KGB? (Bernie Sanders for instance)

So is it now the left wing shills and what's left of the KGB vs conservative shills and FSB?

We're too deep desu, at least 45-50 layers of irony/memes

Trump is a Putin puppet
Putin is a Jew puppet

Its not true anyway.

FPBP

Translation: fucking leaf

Yeah try not pretending you love the Jews and see how far you get in power.

Этo.

Fuck Russia
T. Trump voter and conservative
I agree with trump on everything except Russia. He needs to btfo russia

Nice Try CSIS, mind your own Business.

>The institutions
>Sheer number of votes for the dems despite the shit candidate Hillary is

They are still far from the objective (fortunately). What really surprised me is that neither GOP or the dems came up with someone better than these two.

Is the government watching your internet activity, or is the whole country in on the conspiracy?

>implying Obama didnt do all of the dividing before Russia even became the boogeyman.

>post canadian passport with timestamp and your ID
LOL, nice try Vlad.

Do you stop asking questions, or do you want me to get the Rake?
I swear i will if you dont knock it off.

the whole Russia vs America thing is a sham and has been for decades

both countries are owned by the same Jews, if you don't realize that by now you are not red-pilled

fuck you leaf

Your digits may be strong but your flag is not, leaf

Ye, that's why Putin sold S-300 to Iran.