>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trsprudence
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
archive.li/kdyVp
archive.is/X72eH
archive.fo/I6Y8f
infowars.com/identity-of-former-intelligence-officer-behind-fake-trump-dossier-revealed/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ayy

It's still there. No link = fake title OP

Or as Trump supporters would say, this is "fake news"

fake post

fake thread

twitter.com/trsprudence

>what is browser cache

it's gone faggot

rip

H E R E W E G O
E
R
E

W
E

G
O

It's gone

>inb4 phoneposting

Taking a fat shit right now mate

banhammering confirmed

Nigger I just checked and it's gone

>twitter.com/trsprudence

its gone. You must've visited it before and it was cached

literally Streisand, I can't imagine why they'd want to give him this level of credibility

its gone, just checked.

the jews are covering up their tracks.

Shit lads, the CIA got him, which means they're coming for all of us! I mean...

Hey guys I got lost on the way to reddit, can you point me in the right direction? I've never been here before and don't know any of you!

Think about how dumb the average person is. Then think about how half the people on Earth are dumber than that.

People will unironically praise this as cleaning up fake news

Maybe it's because he claimed authority and it hurts (((their))) narrative.

Google "leftist propaganda", should be the first result.

> fuck these autist threads
what was there what was it about, faggots.

Bump, the last thread got SLID HARD!!!!

guys can anyone link the archived thread about the creation of the doc, I need to show someone the proof

I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

>user not found

ITS HAPPENING

Look at pic or link him directly.

this please

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
still dying; the fucking CIA lost a propaganda war against a random internet troll

Bullshit aside, If he was being truthful and really did end up taking a shit in the CIA's back yard, I'm kind of frightened. He might have fucked shit up for all of us, and I really don't want to end up under the CIA's scope just because I enjoy shitposting.

GIZMO'D

Saw in previous thread last thing he tweeted was about getting a lawyer, can someone confirm?

I saw that as well

are we sure he didn't delete it himself?

archive.li/kdyVp
let's hope

He did, but I imagine he's already in gitmo sitting in a cell with a sack over his head.

Seriously does anyone have the doc link? It was posted right before the take down.

Also saw in a thread that @ThePaulTown is his other twitter, not sure if true but worth looking into.

I'd imagine a lawyer would tell him to make it private somehow, does that show as deleted too?

I never closed his tab and my PC has been on all morning, other tweets have updated as well, mine shows he never posted anything after the lawyer comment. If he did, it would still have a new tweet notification, even if it wouldn't load.

Maybe it was a comment on something but he mentioned it and had a link.

Thanks for the infoz

How long before Buzzfags are BTFO like Gawker?

> they should have stuck to listicles
There days are fucking numbered

It's obvious his (((merchant))) pic got him deleted.

oshit

Hi new friend! This is my first day on teh interwebz too! This is exciting!

I'll keep looking around.

I hope he gets in contact with the Trump campaign so that a lawsuit can make Buzzfeed the new Gawker.

Its not, just fucking go to twitter and put it in yourself retard.

German is a beautiful language.

Oh, he's pithy.

CIA must be fucking dreading this shit. They keep fucking up. They're too big to hide, too greedy to cut and run.

8 days til Trump turns the lights on and the rats trample each other to scatter.

archive.is/X72eH

G-guys....I think he may have just been trolling.

archive.fo/I6Y8f

Literally

you are protected under kek

infowars.com/identity-of-former-intelligence-officer-behind-fake-trump-dossier-revealed/

>Christopher Steele

Get off the porcelain pony and charge your phone, son

Don't worry user, Sup Forums is a peaceful board of satire and diversity discussions, you'll be fine

well said.

the last post this guy made was saying he was talking to lawyers about publishing further proof that he sent his fanfiction to Rick Wilson, (which then got briefed to the intelligence community and the upper echelons of the U.S. political offices.)

Since he did not post any further proof that it was HIS fanfiction, this account deletion is even more suspect. I now doubt that he was the one who created the pissgate story. However, that shit is obviously fake and had to have come from somewhere. He (the twitter account) said that we combined a story from reddit and Rick's love of piss to make the story. Seemed a bit legit, but now I doubt.

Fucking master troll 9000+

Digits and he is sleeping with the fishes

Bump dont let this die!

Sup Forums is a board of peace

we share memes and silly stories :^)

hope you fit in!

He served kek well. That user brought glory to this board. If digits he will be avenged.

We had nothing to do with this. That user was from 9g

I've been asking for proof all day, and nothing substantial has been provided, with the exception of >is it the sextape orgy thing?

I mean, the fact that they're clearly discussing something like what's been "leaked" could mean that it's legit.

But it's very vague, and could easily be a coincidence.

That means he deleted his account, retards. If he caught a permaban it'd tell you when you went to the page.

For example

twitter.com/nero

>twitter doesn't shadowban

the lawyer probably advised him to delete his account. I would probably say the same if i was his lawyer. his account was full of /pol memes you don't want him to lose credibility

Twitter DOES shadowban, but if he was shadowbanned his page would still exist. You just wouldn't see his tweets in various timelines and hashtags.

>delete the account or else

Kill yourself.

>shitpost Trump fanfic on Sup Forums
>troll libtard (((journalists))) with it on twitter
>they take the bait
>before you know it you're banned from twitter with CIA knocking on your door

So this is how liberty dies...

With thunderous pissing.

F, you beautiful brit

Eli5
What the fak is going on in here?
I was trying to go NoPol and this is all over the news. What am I missing?

What fanfic I've been away from pol

>I'm kind of frightened

They're allowed to keep doing what they do, because people like you fear them.

He was obviously roleplaying.

>I've been away from pol
me too; saw this on zerohedge; think it's what they are referring to.
fast pol is fast

See
for a quick recap.

Pay attention to the timestamps.

Really? I heard it was a US senator that made it all up. He must really have a problem.

anyone got the fake with pajamas and japanimation sex tapes?

/QA/DDIT IS TRYING TO SHUT US DOWN!!!

s-seriously Sup Forums....what has the internet done? have we anons become like a force of nature? i remember when the worst we could accomplish was local news triggering and shoes on heads.

>implying those aren't Sup Forumsacks dropping truth bombs on the rest of Sup Forums

lol. i was the one that leaked story to buzzfeed.
i also sent the craigslist ads to rick's house hah

According to this article Mccain gave the dossier to the FBI. Now if the FBI had done its home work and checked the chain of command of the dossier they would probably suspected it was the fake discussed in pic related Im guessing certain actors realized it was a fake but put it out there in the hope of discrediting Trump anyway.

This has to go down as one of the greatest trolls ever. Just hope Trump sees the funny side and not drains Sup Forumss swamp

M-maybe he has an acuarium at home.

The FBI would not be briefing POTUS/PEOTUS on the contents if it was totally false. Something in that report has some truth behind it. Either Paul Manafort or some of the Russian connections.

The whole leak started because of the brief by FBI, not before

user I'm concerned, are you getting enough fiber in your diet

Kek, that was a close call.

Forgot to link article

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Trump doesn't have to worry about shit. He has a libel lawsuit on his hands and will send that shitshow the way of Gawker.

Then the lefties will cry about censorship and conflict of interest, or something. It's going to be great.

That doesn't mean anything, he said that he based his story on that KGB story from reddit he read.

So ontelligence services never brief POTUS on fake info for their own reasons?

Weapons of mass destruction for example?

in all fairness he did have a bunch of nazi shit on his page as well as other things that could constitute a ban.

not saying thats the entire reason but hey....

>Weapons of mass destruction for example?

The CIA said Saddam was seeking WMD but not that he had any, beyond what the US had sold him. It was the intelligence agency created by the bush administration that produced the evidence and was closed soon after the war started.

We're just simple farmers here, tending to our memes.

Nice digits

>ID: PC noob
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEK WHY?