Russia hack general

Russia is not our friend.

Get this ridiculous idea out of your head.

I'll pop in every 30-40 min to respond to legit posters.

inb4s (if your post contains any of these read the response and respond to it or fuck off and stop shitposting on my board):

>THE CIA SAID IT AND I DON'T TRUST THEM
It isn't just the CIA. In fact it's everyone who works in cyber. This includes private companies. (that means they are owned by civilians)
>HILLARY SHILL
I'm glad Hillary lost, I voted Trump.
>THEY JUST EXPOSED CORRUPTION
Correct. However, that does not make it ok for a foreign entity to target and exploit US information.
>WMDs IN IRAQ!!1!1! WE CAN'T TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT!!!!
Strawman, fuck off, and look up Operation Avarice.
>ASSANGE SAID IT WASN'T RUSSIA
Implying Russia wouldn't dupe that retard...
Also, trusting Assange more than YOUR ENTIRE GOVERNMENT MAKES YOU A TRAITOR.

I probably missed 1 or 2 but anyway...

I repeat: Russia is not our friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/trump-i-think-hacking-was-russian/512819/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_yim3gxF2w&list=PL7AE287526C6E54A0&index=3
mediaite.com/tv/james-clapper-confirms-russia-was-behind-fake-news-during-2016-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFG4gY0t94
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least be original

Oh forgot one.:

>IT WAS PHISHING NOT A HACK
Ok but this doesn't change the fact that a foreign government was targeting US networks for it's personal benefit.

> He thinks Trump of all people is going to be pushed around by Putin

I'm the same guy from earlier if that's what you're implying.

Otherwise, nice argument.

I seriously hope that Trump is not a Russian puppet and the Russians like him since Trump isn't against them.
It's sad how people on Sup Forums suck Russia's cock.

I don't know how he will handle it.

Remember that originally he said "Russia had nothing to do with this!". Now he is admitting that Russia was involved (after his recent briefings by the intelligence community) but is trying to condone it and move forward.

I hope he takes a tougher stance against those ice niggers personally.

Russia is our friend, get fucked you subhuman hohol.

>Also, trusting Assange more than YOUR ENTIRE GOVERNMENT MAKES YOU A TRAITOR
Bullshit, American citizens have had a distrust in their government for forever know. Doesn't make us traitors.

>It's sad how people on Sup Forums suck Russia's cock.
Yes I know and that is the only reason I post these threads.

I don't know what makes people trust Putin over their own native government which is made up of thousands of Americans who have friends and families here.

It makes zero sense and is pathetic/embarrassing.

Cuck of Russia.

Get out of my country traitor.

>I'll pop in every 30-40 min to respond to legit posters.

I doubt you'll have to pop in before this lameness 404's, you should go have some lunch.

No one is your real friend user. Your country has broken countless deals, murdered countless leaders of other countries, nearly successfully completed genocide on native americans, and stole all the sandniggers oil. Oh and you owe everyone in the world money, including trillions to China who owns you. And dropped a fucking nuculear bomb or three. Why would anyone want to be your fucking friend?

>and stole all the sandniggers oil
This is the important bit.

Why do you think we did this? Why do you think we built such a huge Navy/Air Force and became experts in urban warfare? Why do you think we are sucking up the rest of the world's oil supplies when we have our own stockpiles?

Because when Peak Oil comes... that is when the US will become a global entity.

>No one is your real friend user.
You're correct and we need no friends. American families will continue to live prosperously and others will suffer. That's the way of the world. Be glad you are posting from here.

However, Russia is a problem and should be destroyed ASAP but that is just a personal opinion.

Also doesnt change the fact that every government does this including ours. Obama even hacked Merkel's cell phone. Should Germany put up an embargo with the US?

Sounds like you're the arm wrestling type bro? Your brainwashing really worked, are you in the millitary?

>8 days left

hahaha great thread you neocohens scum, get fucked

Are you so naive that you don't believe every government spies on every other one, if it is able?

I'm genuinely asking.

Not currently but I was.

Would you like to refute anything I've said or just make observations?

What you consider brainwashing I consider realism. That is because I've seen and read information and translated it into Intelligence. You (probably) haven't.

There is a finite amount of resources available to the people on this planet. We absolutely WILL ultimately end up fighting over them.

Denying this is denying human nature and believing in an unachievable utopia.

For one the us millitary is not as strong as you think. Communists and muslims actually have shit they're willing to die for. How many Americans do you think are willing to die for a fictional middle eastern man that was born from a virgin?

>How many Americans do you think are willing to die for a fictional middle eastern man

Not many but plenty of Americans are willing to kill and the technology we posses and continue to develop makes it easier and more impersonal each year.

I'd also like to add that most of the young men in our service our willing to die for our country.

Checked.
Also, I'm worried about Trump and how he'll handle Russia. They are a different country with different culture, people, and ideas for the future. I don't know if coexisting with them is possible; action needs to be taken if anyone is to take us seriously.

What incentive do other nations have to not try and harm us politically or economically if we don't punish this type of behavior?

>inb4 Russia cucks call me shill

I also voted Trump because I care about this country and am fed up with liberal policy; also, I want our economy to flourish again.

>Russia is not our friend.
What a surprise, John!

It was a Ukrainian malware tookit thats openly available to anyone who looks for it. BTFO

But at some point it will come down to man on man fighting. And a man who has a crazy ideal or influence are much more inspired to fight.

Take the red pill

Trump, assange, putin vs. bullshit banker fags

pick your side nigglet

That's it, time to arm wrestle forest gump. You sound like my grandpa 50 years ago. Go build yourself a bomb shelter and kys. Wait, you probably already have the bomb shelter.

I understand the skepticism, but is it really wrong to think that the US and Russia can work together? Even if we can't get along and it ends up we go to war with them, I am confident our military is stronger than theirs. Maybe not in manpower, but in tactics and technology.

NEW WORLD ORDER

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

HILLARYKEKS BTFO

KING DAVID WILL RULE FROM THE THIRD TEMPLE

Yawn. Fake news.

OP you do realize pol is probably a majority of russian proxy shills posting under USA flag. Its beyond cringy. Anyone who sides with malingering or undermining in our election or political process is literally a proxy shill, or some retarded tin foil hat wearing bumpkin.

History says otherwise.

Will jesus and moses be there? Moses seems tough, but i doubt jesus will bring much to the table, kinda gay and wimpy.

wow, that totally convinced me,

I should believe everything the CIA tells me without questioning it.

WHY DIDN'T I REALIZE IT BEFORE?

>Because govts don't use OTS kits for better obfuscation.

Hehe BTFO

That's not redpilled. That's lazy thinking at best if you believe all that those on the left stand for are good.

Why is it okay for George Soros to influence our election but not Vladimir Putin?

I'm sorry you have to deal with people who think that Russia hacked the actual tallying process. This didn't happen and is a distraction from the real issue.

Agreed. Honestly, the best thing that could happen to Russia and China is a surprise nuclear strike. It's good vs evil, us against them.

Dunno why we tolerate dictatorships that exploit their people.

>But at some point it will come down to man on man fighting
Why do you think this will happen?

>Russia is not our friend.
Doesn't make them our enemy.

The real enemy is the media.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/trump-i-think-hacking-was-russian/512819/

Look at me. He's my president now.

was meant for...

The likelihood of us going full conventional war isn't as high as most would think. We're allies of necessity, but our strategic interests do not align. So no we might never be butt buddies but we have to coexist on a global socio economic level at least somewhat for the sake of the world.

The way we big states do war now is by proxy, detterence and information campaigns such as this to play the ebb and flow of power each state has.

We build shit that explodes, fund our favorite players and try to influence the others population to a degree. Each state is usually looking out for number one, so the definition of good and bad is really subjective. If you're an American then it can't be blamed if you have skepticism in the govt as it is warranted and should even be scrutinized through proper means such as oversight hearings.

But to completely shut out indications and warnings that could have future implications on your future is irresponsible.

>ENTIRE GOVERNMENT
handful of secret people at secret agencies with secret sources for secret documents
They can`t find one single person willing to put their reputation on the line and say it`s true or that they have proof of any of it, because they don`t.
Russia is not your enemy unless you make them so.
America does every single fucking thing you are accusing russia of, and worse. The dems ran both sides of the election in Ukraine ffs, OPENLY.
Your government has been controlled by a criminal faction since nov22 1963, and DJT represents an actual HOPE for CHANGE.
MAGA from Leafistan

Good question. Why Putin? Why Soros? Why Corporations? Why SuperPacs? Why Super-delegates? Why voters?

Pretty obviously it's a foreign vs. domestic distinction.

I'd rather be friends with China than Russia.

Why is Russia such a problem for a big and powerful country like America ?
You guys like win all the fucking time
Also what about China ?

>Also, I'm worried about Trump and how he'll handle Russia.
>I also voted Trump because I care about this country and am fed up with liberal policy; also, I want our economy to flourish again.
You are literally me.

>What incentive do other nations have to not try and harm us politically or economically if we don't punish this type of behavior?
I think the sanctions and expulsions were enough to send a message and I know for a fact there are covert actions via CIA/NSA against them happening now. More than there were before I just hope that it is enough.

Haha thanks for the input bear fucker.

It's surprising how many here think that you are though.

stfu retard honestly

While this is correct 1000%, I doubt a scenario where there will ever be man on man trench style warfare will happen again.

Today's wars will be fought over computers using subterfuge.

The red pill is that other countries are our friends.

I know it's hard but just swallow it ok?

ok? Do you actually have a point or what?

Because underestimating/ignoring your advisary always goes well.

Also if you're referring to the OPM breach then yeah. That's not cool either.

Russia as a nation is hardly an enemy. At the moment, more so then the majority of friendly nations, They are aligned with anti-islamic and anti-globalist views which compose much of the trump supporter voter base.

After that they could arguably be an enemy but even that is only until Putin's presidency-till-death ends and without him the oligarchy will be too weak to sustain itself.

Honestly, IMO Putin is the only thing preventing Russia from becoming another third world shithole.

>inb4 russian proxy/trump shill
I didn't even vote.

It isn't ok. However this is pure speculation with no basis in facts.

If you think otherwise you are acknowledging that no government on the planet employing it's most talented citizens has been able to catch Soros actually doing anything incriminating.

That's absurd.

There's an inb4 for you retard but I guess it's to be expected.

>us against them
This is the red pill.

That is how they see us.

You can pick one:

-Russia
-American Media

I'll ask again then since I'm not satisfied with underestimating your advisory... Answer
Why is Russia such a problem
Like specifics ?
For example: they wanna rule the world, fuck up the USA, start ww3 etc.
Could you give me some more insight on why ?
Thank you

>trusting the CIA ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_yim3gxF2w&list=PL7AE287526C6E54A0&index=3

>our strategic interests do not align
You're smart.

>handful of secret people
This is literal tinfoil tier bullshit. Do you know that?

Great. You don't have to trust your friends. That's the point.

>You guys like win all the fucking time
We want to keep this going. That means staying a step ahead of everyone.

>Also what about China ?
What about them? They aren't a threat currently.

Their cyber is impressive but they no Navy or Air Force.

>Today's wars will be fought over computers using subterfuge.
Then later
>Their cyber is impressive but they no Navy or Air Force.

????

If you don't want to try to be "friends" with Russia, you might as well just leave the Country, because its going to happen. Also, Russia did not hack anything.

>tinfoil
how much do i have to wear to believe that Putin videotaped Trump wearing pajamas, jerking off to hentai, in a cinema full of prostitutes, while underage girls piss on him
The american tinfoil must be stronger than ours

Why are americucks so retarded?

Legit question, this has been clear long before the election night

What proof is there you faggot?
All their reports provide no hard proof
Fuck off
Saged
t. someone who works in the information security industry

all fighting takes place in red areas

red areas can be fucked up and nobody will give a shit

I don't understand...?

Explain clearly your point.

>Also, Russia did not hack anything.
You are either:

1. A cuck of the Russians
2. A traitor

Take your pick, which is it?

Maybe you should fucking get out of my country you piece of shit.

Ok ok.

Do I really need to do this? Here goes:

>They can`t find one single person willing to put their reputation on the line
mediaite.com/tv/james-clapper-confirms-russia-was-behind-fake-news-during-2016-election/
So you're wrong.

>Russia is not your enemy unless you make them so.
Never said they were our enemy. If you could actually read English the OP says they are not our friend. If you can't tell the difference you should probably do your homework, shut the fuck up, and go to bed.

>America does every single fucking thing you are accusing russia of, and worse.
Ok? Every country does this.

You know why? Because it's looking out for #1.

Does that somehow make Russia's actions ok? Are you retarded?

>Your government has been controlled by a criminal faction since nov22 1963, and DJT represents an actual HOPE for CHANGE.
MAGA from Leafistan
tinfoil

>he thinks Russia and China are friends.

>"friends" with russia
>"friends" with saudi arabia

pick one. one of them has more value.

>I repeat: Russia is not our friend.

I made a video to refute you, it covers all of your points but this one most heavily:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpFG4gY0t94

You know this terrorism thing has been going on awhile right ?
And not just in the red area

I mean if the wars will be fought with computers that kinda makes the air force and navy obsolete no ?
Although last case scenario i d rather have a gun then a computer so yeh

Do you have a point or do you just type pointless bullshit on a Mongolian image board?

It's classified retard.

Do I need to explain why?
Answer this please.

Also,

FUCK YOU RUSSIA YOU TOOTHPASTE SNOW NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

You'll pay for this.

Someone with a brain.

i just made this as a joke and also to show where everyones allowed to fight. proxy wars are all fought in the red area. it's like where big powers go to duke it out without fucking up their own stuff.

i'm sure a lot of the lines i drew are wrong. i just put russia and china together because they're frenemies of US

As I said in an earlier post. Our interests conflict with thiers and we're just looking out for ours. It's not as simple as them wanting to start WW3. Russia has been involved information warfare campaigns across many NATO countries. It's no secret that they could benefit from a destabilized NATO.

With that we'd see more instances like Estonia circa 07 and Georgia 08. Which gone unchecked can snowball easily.

We have a NATO member in Turkey. Ankara and Moscow don't really see eye to eye on alot of things, an unchecked Russia or Turkey would probably be one of the simplest way to our WW3 scenario but that's just a hypothetical based in history.

I can get into the middle east as well between Israel Iran and Syria, some very pivotal states for both US and Russia but I do hope you see the point.

It's about intention and capabilty. The Russians are very capable in many facets. Their intentions are not always the most clear but lean on the more dubious side as far as the west is concerned. Any basic analytic tradecraft usually mentions that when talking about adversarI'll entities.

Thanks I'm out

I have nothing against Russia, so I choose friends with Russia

>Our interests conflict with thiers
>Russia has been involved information warfare campaigns across many NATO countries

What is your background? You are surprisingly red pilled.

What do you think we should do about Russia?

Why do so many people here like them?

I don't trust them. I don't trust anyone outside of FVEY and even them I keep at a distance.

Russia can fuck off.

>a country that is infiltrating your native information and using it to meddle in your political affairs for it's own personal benefit is... your friend
>???

That's your thought process?

Is that right?

Also, fuck Clapper. He is a liar, he only reports what he is told to report, also, he is way to old to hold his position. He probably has no idea how to change a file name, let alone know ANYTHING about hacking. You want to believe Russian's hacked the DNC with no evidence, go ahead, but I will not believe anything the CIA says after their claim about WMD's just to go to war.

I don't think you will ever rid yourself of your bubble, you probably believe the official JFK story also.

>james-clapper-confirms-russia-was-behind-fake
confirms that russia runs RT, gj CIA
Half the countries in the world are `not your friend`, so what. Russia has the gdp of Italy.
Obomber has killed little brown kids in 8 different muslim countries in the last 8 years, but those lives don`t matter.
Russia dindu nuffin
CIA are literally paid liars
Media revealed as in collusion with DNC - they do not refute the authenticity of wikileaks emails, only how they got them
You can`t get tinfoil in canada anymore only aluminium, so get flipped burger

I do not believe Russian's hacked anything. So I have nothing against Russia you faggot. I bet you voted for Hillary right?

you will not be friends with russia.
they want our spot in the economy. they want the pivot area of eurasia. they want imperial expansionism.

Trump is not a tactful negotiator. Putin loves him because he's constantly threatening to drop NATO funding (not a terrible idea desu) because he thinks it will help him in his encroachment on the western border of Russia.

What is worst case scenario if US-Russia relations fully thaw into allyship??
>genuine question

I don't give a fuck about the hacking. Even if they meddled in our election I'll chalk it up to "What goes around..."

Russia-US has same or less capacity for friendship that US-China has, by virtue of economic rivalry alone.

The more it triggers faggots like you the more I love Russia. Thank you Putin!

>He probably has no idea how to change a file name

WOW

You need to neck yourself immediately you fucking blue pilled fool.

>Half the countries in the world are `not your friend`
Thanks for pointing this out.

>Obomber has killed little brown kids in 8 different muslim countries in the last 8 years, but those lives don`t matter.
They are the enemies of the US, so as you say, "they don't matter".
I'm not sure how that is relevant.
>CIA are literally paid liars
You know the CIA is comprised of thousands of talented young men and women from American universities right? Are they all "paid liars"? You realize their friends and families live here right?
>Media revealed as in collusion with DNC
There is an inb4 specifically for this.

You are a troll or retard. Which is it?

Can you believe some people on this site doubt the allegations because they somehow think they came from here

Yikes.

HATE RUSSIA

They will not thaw. The best we can hope for is a cool down on proxy wars, which basically means somehow curbing Russia's expansionist desires. But considering that those desires are driven by want of economic and strategic power, I actually doubt that will happen.

We'll be friends when one of us decides they don't mind not being an economic superpower.

>The intelligence agencies that said Iraq had WMD's says Russia hacked the election better believe them!

You are friends with my dick you little faggot.

Network engineer here. Never saw even one remotely good piece of evidence that Russia was involved. It boiled down to "phishing attacks are so complex, and the security was so good, that only Russia could do it."

Well did you see how the server was setup? Did you see how the DNC emailed new passwords to each other after thinking or finding they were compromised? Did you read the articles about "Trump's Russian server" or the recent "intelligence report"?

If you know IT you are in for a laugh, but it sounds like you don't so you just post things that make zero sense.

The biggest tell is that the intelligence agencies are in unison agreement.

Intel agencies never 100% agree on everything. It's bullshit.

All-Source Analyst. Did some, but very little HUMINTing. And nah I just can read and keep it objective when it matters.

Also as far as what we should do, we would ideally have to be honest as possible with each other. Cooperating with less false pretenses. Maybe some concessions from NATO or in the middle east as far as allies go but not enough to slight the U.S. but that would likely not solve many major issues.

I personally think that the power struggle is just part of the world stage and will continue like this for some time, but it doesn't mean that Intel folks should do thier job or that we go to war.

>why do so many people like them.

Mostly memes, partly legit grievances, partly Bearshills, and partly because it's cool to have a "rage against the machine" mindset here.

But definitely mostly a lack of understanding. Like I said before, it's healthy for the country to question and Hold its institutions accountable but the people that just shut out any possibility of foul play are no better than the SJWs they crusade against.

Shouldn't*

the scrutiny just comes with the territory.

Maybe if you faggots would stop putting your name on fake news you wouldn't get such blowback. How fucking stupid are you people, apparently 7 degrees from mit doesn't mean shit when it comes to common sense.

Serves you right, you picked the fight now take your lumps like a man.

>DNC emailed new passwords to each other after thinking or finding they were compromised

kek fucking what
that cant be real

Calm down. You're online.

Didn't say the IC was perfect. Alot of moving pieces and alot that can go wrong. Alot of smart people and some not so great. If I had the choice I wouldn't have released shit yet. But 20/20 I guess.

It's a huge ass telephone game with the media and IC as well. This combined with the fact that intelligence successes are never reported while failures make for the best headlines have helped craft our public climate that we have. But like I mentioned it comes with the territory.

Just saying.

[-]

Sage'd and reported

Slava Rossii

>yes, good goy, don't question the CIA methods, it's part of the (((national secret))) :^)

Don't start, Pierre. Don't wanna have to roast you. I love french wimminz

Here's one example I found real quick. On mobile atm and don't have the better ones.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7924