What would happen if the US banned guns

-Murder rates would plummet
-People would be less afraid to go outside
-No police shootings
-Gun crime would also go down in Canada and Mexico, since the mess of unregulated guns in the US flow through both borders.
-The list goes on and on.

There is literally nothing bad that would come from the US banning guns, only positives. There is no need for a person who isn't police or military to have a gun. All that does is contribute to the insanely high gun murder rate in the US.

I want to have an intelligent conversation, if you have nothing intelligent to contribute please keep scrolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/
youtu.be/EenIXVoALmU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Rj3DBt-Rqo
heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime
stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=heritability of iq
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1029/946206759009532856794d4bd00d14a1e6dc.pdf
projects.ori.org/lrg/PDFs_papers/Demographic Variables and Personality.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964271/#!po=27.8761
researchgate.net/profile/Richard_Lynn3/publication/222191018_Racial_and_ethnic_differences_in_psychopathic_personality/links/56efdb1508ae01ae3e70df91.pdf
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Totality-of-Available-Evidence-Shows-the-Race-IQ-Gap-Still-Remains-2006-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-Arthur-Robert-Jensen.pdf
people.wku.edu/john.faine/soc332/racedel.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shall

Shut the fuck up

then only criminals would have guns

and there'd be 140 million of them

8 years of this from obamaleaf. who is excited?

>intelligent conversation.

if yanks want guns so bad then they should fucking use instead of running away for the boys in blue to deal with

>All that does is contribute to the insanely high gun murder rate in the US.

What would happen if the US banned niggers?

>Shut the fuck up
>Intelligent conversation

>I want to have an intelligent conversation
Ask stupid questions...

Remind me again how many guns there are in the United States

Who gets to define insane?

>You were on psychiatric medicine at any point? Sorry, hon, you're not fit to own a gun.
>Told your doctor you had thoughts of suicide? You're blacklisted for life. Sorry, it's for your own good.

le people wouldn't kill each other just as much

Niggers don't need fancy combustion engines to kill one another

Gun control laws don't do anything measurable and you would have to kill millions of people to confiscate over 300 million guns.

Having access to firearms doesn't statistically affect murder rates much.

Die

in such conversation, would you assume non-existance of the black market/other illegal means of purchasing goods?

Oh. It's this thread again.

>What would happen if the US banned niggers?
This will solve most of what OP listed.

Banning guns does not magically make them go away. They must be collected.

And if you think they have the resources to seize the hundreds of millions in private hands, you are mistaken.

If the citizens do not wish to give up their arms the government can not do shit about it.

Pandora's box has been openned. There is no going back. We are and always will be an armed society.

Litteraly every single thing you said is objectively false
>Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/

>Murder rates would plummet
>-People would be less afraid to go outside
>-No police shootings
>-Gun crime would also go down in Canada and Mexico, since the mess of unregulated guns in the US flow through both borders.
What a well sourced and completely valid list of possibile outcomes, you babbling retard.

We do use em. It's just barely ever reported on in national media when they are used for good. Enjoy your new local caliphate.

The whole country would look like Chicago you imbecile.

youtu.be/EenIXVoALmU

they can't ban guns it's the right of every law abiding American to own firearms. So it's a mute point Canadian faggot. Stay in your own lane and deal with a Somali immigrant (Muslim) now your head of Immigration.

the local caliphate got stomped on thanks
enjoy your bi-weekly shootings

The RC mounted would invade a defenseless USA

Nice try, leaf

>Leaf

Still, gun crimes are mostly concentrated around in big cities of the states, Incidentally where Hillary voters are also concentrated, and also where niggers are concentrated.

Just ban the negros

I don't understand the purpose of that picture. We have background checks already. I've had to full out a 4473 form for every gun I've ever bought. How do libs not know this?

Not an argument

Does anyone have that picture of the post, "What would happen if all the blacks left the United States"?

Also pic related regarding your pictured quote.
It is also a flat out lie.
NICs denies an assload of people who have absolutely no criminal record

Pretty tall order considering you have none.

>What would happen if the US banned guns

police would enforce selectively against black people

> There is literally nothing bad that would come

Never heard of Murphy's Law?

>And people would be less free

Eat shit and die fucking leaf.

>We need extensive and detailed mental health background checks that are audited by a bureaucratic committee
>We need to force 4473s for every private sale

MOOT* point you faggot.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Ecstatic. Especially knowing people like OP will be stewing in impotent rage the whole time.

A
Fucking
Leaf

Keep dreaming libcuck... not going to happen.

That number is a few years old and we've been averaging the sale of 1-2 million firearms a month since

>-Murder rates would plummet
dont care
not afraid now
>-No police shootings
dont care
>-Gun crime would also go down in Canada and Mexico, since the mess of unregulated guns in the US flow through both borders.
dont care
>-The list goes on and on.
like?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rj3DBt-Rqo

Why do you care leaf?
It's not your country.

nooooo but that's waayciss.

Successful defensive gun uses are rarely reported since they don't fit the narrative.

Let's just assume for a second that the libs somehow successfully remove the average person's right to buy guns. What then? How do they exactly hope to confiscate the 300 million privately owned guns in the country?

A thousand times this.

If you let slip anything to a coworker, a teacher, or a doctor anything even remotely hinting at a violent ideation they can report you and have your constitutional rights stripped away forever.

Having a bad week? That stress can put you on a federal blacklist if you express it to the people who are supposed to "help" you.

The overreach of the mental health argument is ridiculous, and the faggots pushing for it are people who would start crying and convulsing if they were in the same room as a big scary assault rifle.

It's like virgins trying to outlaw sex because they heard it can give you HIV.

false
normal people are not afraid to go outside
>-No police shootings
guns banned=/=no guns

>There is no need for a person who isn't police or military to have a gun.
>pic related
why are you a fascist?

NOT

>criminal, insane or a terrorist

three things defined subjectively by the government

No. You all cucks will give in your guns if the (((government))) says so

Be

Other thigs that would reduce deaths if we banned them:

- Sugar
- Cars
- Alcohol

I assume youz're in favour of banning them, OP?

Or should people be able to have the freedom to choose?

Did he down the second guy?

You post this thread every single day leaf
and you get btfo every single day leaf
You don't want to have a discourse, you just want to jam this shit down our throats until we stop posting. This will not happen, not today, not tomorrow, not ever. Quit lying about wanting a fucking discourse, every time you get BTFO you ignore it due to your own bias/liberal programming.
>sage this shit again
who's paying you leaf? At least tell us that for wasting so much of our time.

yourself

Why dont you work on banning guns is your cuck country first faggot?
I hope you get shot

What would happen if the US banned niggers and spics?

>People would be less afraid to go outside
>No police shootings
>Gun crime would also go down in Canada and Mexico, since the mess of unregulated spics
in the US flow through both borders.
>The list goes on

There is nothing bad that would come from the US banning niggers and spics, only positives.

Niggers are a symptom and firearms are a tool.
Neither are the root cause.

Destruction of the family unit due to welfare and the drug war are the root issues.
Because when welfare was implemented and it was primarily targeted at blacks they were hit hardest by these welfare policies which have been destroying the nuclear family of everyone under its thumb. Being raised by a single parent or abusive parents are by faaar the strongest correlation to violent crime and one only has to look at the illegitimacy rates in blacks to understand why they commit so much violence.

And as for the welfare issues Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams have written extensively just type their names and blacks and welfare and you'll find a wealth of information.

heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime

gun manufacturing and exporting would move to south america.

This would mean a large chunk of north america's market would move to latin america., the gun problem would not go away, only the wealth of the industry would transfer.
So unless both north and south america have one government (which it never is going to happen) and universal laws. Banning gun would not turn USA into UK 2.0

ask chicago and brazil how that's working out senpai

Yes cause all the niggers would turn in their guns. Hell I would consider it an act of war and being hanging with god that night!
I would always have a gun if I wasn't allowed to.
Yeah no one would go to war if they said give me your guns; only enemies want to take your guns.
No
No

Im from the hood. People will ask you on the regular if you want to buy a gun for $100 when guns cost 500-600.

Adequately enforce existing laws and we'll talk.

You're fucking autistic if you think Mexico regulates guns better than the United States. Go watch your boyfriend get fucked by a black guy you cuckold faggot

ban niggers

>niggers shoot each other literally daily
>"THE GUNS DID THIS"

Why would the murder rate plummet? It's already been plummeting while we doubled the number of guns in circulation for the last twenty years.

The vast majority of the murders in the US occur in places with the strictest gun control already in place.

Do you ever tire of shitposting leaf?

If there was a magical button that made all firearms and the knowledge of their existence disappear when you press it, sure, why not? That would be a blassing to mankind. But such a button does not exist, leaf, and banning guns by law would only affect law abiding citizens, not the criminals and other scum you want it to affect. As it stands, firearms are an equalizer. They allow the elderly and physically handicapped defend themselves from those who mean to hurt them. They allow farmers to defend their livestock and hunters to put food on the table for their families. They allow a business owner in a shitty neighborhood to defend their property from robbers and thieves.

No you don't, because if you knew what taking guns away from good people meant, you wouldn't be for it.

Now kindly fuck off.

>leaf
shut the fuck up

Anyway, let me explain this real quick:
Guns go away, people who legally have guns lose their licenses and become criminals unless they get licensed in the new system. People who illegally have guns don't give a fuck and carry on. You think a school shooter is gonna say, "OH WELL SHIT, I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE I MIGHT AS WELL TOSS THE GUN"

And in the long term, this would not change. A black market would form for illegal weapons (one has already formed, but it would widen) and cartels/crime syndicates would profit even more from our stupidity.

You even say this in your autistic sperging argument OP, you say gun crime would go down in Canada and Mexico since unregulated guns would come into the US, WELL WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN FOR THE US? YEAH IT MEANS GUN CRIME GOES UP.

Leaf posting really needs to be a bannable offense.

And his idea that Mexico's issues with violence is due to American firearms being smuggled into the nation is an absolute absurdity.

stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth

I'm sorry but niggers are not a symptom they are very much an underlying illness.

Most of our individual differences, behaviours and life outcomes are determined by genetics. There is tonnes and tonnes of evidence on this, from twin/adoption studies to genome sequencing.

Black parents meglect abuse their kids (shown by research by the way) BECAUSE they are black.

Does South Sudan have a generous welfare state? No.

Do niggers act like niggers in South Sudan? Yes.

>If there was a magical button that made all firearms and the knowledge of their existence disappear when you press it, sure, why not
This is still a shit tier idea
Pic related

A bunch of cops get shot dead trying to take peoples guns and and all out war would start to preserve and hide guns.

So unless you want to increase people shooting cops (i do) then it is not good to ban guns.

> it is a gun law problem

t. uninformed retard

This fucking bait... again.
Murder rates never go down in countries that ban guns.
Pic related

We're over populated anyway.

>I'm sorry but niggers are not a symptom they are very much an underlying illness
Your assertion isn't backed by facts.

When you control for being raised by a single parent or abusive parents violent crime disparities disappear.
> Most of our individual differences, behaviours and life outcomes are determined by genetics. There is tonnes and tonnes of evidence on this, from twin/adoption studies to genome sequencing.
Then you'd have no problem posting the peer reviewed studies proving this which is why I posted that link which you're clearly ignoring.

Americans are still as radical as shitskins, the murder rate would not change.

You fucking idiots are all posting in a bait thread. The leaf OP only posted twice, the last time being about a half-hour ago. Now he's just watching you all and laughing at what a bunch of newfags you are. Sage this lame rat-fuck you morons.

>America
>Overpopulated
This is a meme from antihumanist cucks who simply wish to see human population reduced for the sake of reducing human population

>Guns don't kill people
>Niggers do
>I saw it on a documentary
>On BBC 2

Only Britbongs will get this.

>autistic
Surely not, we support guns.

1776 would commence again.

Is that chart fair, though?
Comparing mountain Jews to Hondurans is like comparing a German shepherd to a rhesus monkey.

I should add this behavior was essentially unknown until the rise of the welfare state

I believe so.

taking the bait

When Australia went through their major weapons ban, the murder rate barely decreased more than it was already decreasing. Gun violence jumped off a cliff, but the people that used to be killed with guns were now just being killed with something else. It did nothing

>People would be less afraid to go outside
Projecting your Insecurities their bud. You have less than 1% chance of being killed by a firearm in the US if you're not participating in gang activities.

>No police shootings
Nah, instead you'll have police beating people to death, or over-using tasers until death. Authority figures abuse power, shit happens. Also, do you think the gangs in LA, the Bloods and Crips etc, are really gonna turn in their guns? It's almost as If criminals don't follow laws!

"Ey tyrone, them pigs on da TV jus said we gon have to give 'em our guns, or else we breaking the law!"
"Fuk you sayin nigga? we break the law all the time *hits a pipe*, fuk da pohlice"
"Oh shit nigga I forgot, I'll go hide these 'Problem Solvers' under the sofa, if da po-po come a knockin, we'll be ready!"

And now you have unarmed police going up against violent criminals with guns. Have you ever seen Demolition man? It would be like that.

>Gun crime would also go down in Canada and Mexico, since the mess of unregulated guns in the US flow through both borders.
Mexico has more problems than guns. They're a symptom, not a cause. And I've literally never heard of guns going from the US to Canada being a problem

>The list goes on and on.
Of inane and incorrect fallacies? Yeah, I guess your right

Nobody is afraid of going outside because of guns. God what a retarded leaf.

Not even under a fucking military dictatorship people were afraid of going outside. Even dancing clubs were still open.

Kill yourself amerinigger.

I'm fucking terrified of semi-trucks. I've almost been run over by semi drivers several times, I don't think semi-drivers pay attention, and just seeing a 2-lane highway with semis on it makes me nervous.

Should we ban semi trucks?

Infringed

nah, the US has a tonn of niggers

Not backed by facts?! You're saying there are no facts backing up the fact that blacks commit more crime??

I just took a look at that link. It's not peer-reviewed and it doesn't even have any references.

I'm not going to read the whole thing but skimming through, it doesn't even mention race, it just talks about the importance of family.

It goes like this:

Black genes = r selection (quantity over quality for kids), low IQ, low empathy, etc.

These traits = bad families

Bad families = crime

And then, Re you asking for peer-reviewed research showing the importance of genetics on traits etc?! Have you ever picked up a book, haha. I don't know where to start. Try this:

scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=heritability of iq

For blacks specifically, here is some pasta I wrote a while back, enjoy.

The races are genetically distinct
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1029/946206759009532856794d4bd00d14a1e6dc.pdf
Black people are less conscientious
projects.ori.org/lrg/PDFs_papers/Demographic Variables and Personality.pdf
Black people are more impulsive ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964271/#!po=27.8761
Black people are more psychopathic
researchgate.net/profile/Richard_Lynn3/publication/222191018_Racial_and_ethnic_differences_in_psychopathic_personality/links/56efdb1508ae01ae3e70df91.pdf
Black people have lower IQs
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Totality-of-Available-Evidence-Shows-the-Race-IQ-Gap-Still-Remains-2006-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-Arthur-Robert-Jensen.pdf
Black people commit more crime
people.wku.edu/john.faine/soc332/racedel.pdf