I guess Sup Forums is a hacking website

>I guess Sup Forums is a hacking website

Tfw Savage notices you

Other urls found in this thread:

ksfo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Savage going off on Sup Forums. Who wants to call in and splain it to him?

Post livestream

San Francisco radio station stream:
ksfo.com/

(((savage)))

TFW the time it takes media to catch up and understand it was user to wilson to mcmullin to mccain to cia

lol what did he say about us?

I love savage

Not me. He insults the shit out of any caller who hasn't read any of his Kikeservative books. I love his show, but I would never interact with it.

It's just his stage name and he's admitted as much. He didn't play the legal name change game like (((Liebowitz))).

He's giving out free commies of his upcoming books to callers today. At least the callers who can get along with him.

Savage must be a blast to have lunch with...

His real last name is Weiner. Like Anthony Weiner.

Or like an Oscar Mayer Weiner.

Savage is pretty based and his show is very comfy. He reminds me of my cranky old grandfather.

His son is a legit billionaire somehow.

Rockstar energy drinks.

Whoever does this must remember that it's mandatory to call this jew by his real name.

Does he do it for free?

Again it is his real name. Refer to

This old Jew is literally, LITERALLY the only person I have ever heard defending the white race and lauding its accomplishments.

Already called & tried to tell them about the 1 million dollars the FBI used this year to analyze, and better understand the dank memes online ... they didn't want to hear about it

Reminder that Michael Savage is 77 years old this year. He's old as fuck so him not knowing what Sup Forums is not surprising in the slightest.

>Who wants to call in and splain it to him?

Do you really want normies to flood this site? As much as I found this entire ordeal hilarious, this fucking thing will cause the site turmoil with a new generation of normies. Especially old people.

Kek savage gives away his books, Limbaugh gives away iPhones and iPads.

>normies to flood this site
My aunt heard about Sup Forums on Rush's show today and emailed me about it immediately.

Lots of normies incoming already bruh.

>Limbaugh gives away ipods

Limbaugh also touched us in the no no place as well today

I can't imagine that any of us hacked him. Immediately after a hack, a Sup Forumser usually takes credit.

Anyway, Savage is one of us IMO.

To shore up his dwindling listening audience and give apple free advertising.