Great job retards

>hahaha it was us Sup Forums that did it topkek
>lololol look r/the_donald it was us Sup Forums that did, upboat this to the top
>various blogs name the pol
>libtards raid this place and shit the board up

there's nothing left to shit up, newfriendo

It wasn't us. CIA is trying to discredit this Anime Fun Club in the name of curbing funposting.

It's like the an indian shitting street at rush hour, it's always shitty but now even moreso than usual

We survived GamerGate, we survived the Zimmerman trials, we will survive this. The normies will get bored and we can go back to normal, waiting for the next great event

>let's raid Sup Forums

4th worst idea ever

This was my first day of NoPol, and I see this all over the news. There really is no going back, is there?

pissing in a sea of piss.

It's like a trap.

Yeah I see a lot of cancerfags namedropping Sup Forums on youtube videos. This board is full of kiddies that haven't been browsing for more than a year and don't even know of rules 1 and 2. Eventually this board will get even worse (I can't even conceive what that would look like) and then these same fags will be the ones crying "Waaah where'd all these normies come from why is this board so bad now".

You niggers made your bed. Time to sleep. I hear cyanide tablets help you sleep better.

trying to raid Sup Forums is like pissing in an ocean of piss

>implying they won't get redpilled in the process
>implying Sup Forums won't be the medicine that cures the western world

the 3rd reich wasn't a mistake

I'd rather have a libtard raid than politically illiterate anglo newfags spouting nonsense for a year “for the memes”

kek wills it fools

>for a year
if only

Fuck off, Sup Forums hasn't been able to redpill anyone for years because of faggots like

Turning the board into /s4s/-lite

You get my point, we all know it went to shit in 2012.

>Trolled to death
If Trump defeats Isis then I guess it applies to them to?

Just wait until nipmoot kills himself when he runs out of money and this place no longer exists. You'll have nowhere to post your anime reaction images all day.

>They come here
>They become us
All according to keikaku

The path was started when Milo got big because he constantly referenced Sup Forums and began the flood of retards.

>that cures the western world
>gives food to demofucks by writing "funny" fake stories about trump

you can always do pic related

No it started when a tripfag broke into Trayvon Martin's facebook and made it into the news.

pissing in an ocean of piss

You can't bluepill the redpilled. Let them come. They will break upon Sup Forumss weaponized autism like water on rock. And several of them will leave dazed and redpilled. Sup Forums is like the borg. Whoever they send at us just ends up becoming one of us eventually. Resistance is futile.

I meant finished not started

Oh no they will shit in our sea of piss!
Whatever will we do?

maybe I can get some liberal qts to strip for me on kik

I bet they got hairless dicks

pol has been complete garbage for more than a year, where you been?

>A flaming faggot literally who was the final nail in the coffin.
Poetic, really.

A few more turds on a New Delhi street won't mean shit, besides most of them will get bored/disgusted in a few days. Or maybe they stay, learn the language, get redpilled, get a glorious 2d waifu and be assimilated into the gestalt collective.

It makes no difference either way.