Do you remember the old Sup Forums

The old Sup Forums would never support something for very long. As soon as it got popular, they would create memes to ridicule it. Sup Forums seems to be inundated with Goldman Sachs shills that Trump supports and appoints.

Enough is enough

Look at me, we are the meme now.

Op is a faggot.

when we realized we were controlling reality we decided to make reality a huge fucking parody of itself

I'm a Trump supporter. I'm one of you

>The old Sup Forums would never support something for very long. As soon as it got popular, they would create memes to ridicule it.
says the reddit newfags that showed up here last summer

>As soon as it got popular, they would create memes to ridicule it.

Well, I guess it's fortunate that Hillary won the popular vote then.

>do you member old Sup Forums

Yeah, and it sucked.

>hey guise let's raid a children's computer game! Epic lulz amirite xDD

We've grown up. Old Sup Forums is dead, and good riddance to it

>muh oldfag maymay
Sup Forums has and will always stir shit up for lulz, nothing more.

We're stirring the massive pot of liberalism, SJWs, """diversity""", the entire fucking Mainstream Media, the fucking government, nu male cucks and pixie rainbow hair faggots by getting a complete unpredictable third party candidate with a loud mouth and a big ego (not necessarily bad things) straight into the White House.

How the fuck ISN'T this lulz-worthy? All the tears and temper tantrums we've witnessed for the past year will only be magnified for the next 4, potentially EIGHT years. If anything, we should be patting ourselves on the back, from fake bomb threats, doxxing and pizza pranks to electing the president of the greatest nation on earth. And I'm a fucking mexican saying all this.

this.

for the new oldfags and redditors, Sup Forums and it's various boards aren't some kind of movement.

There's no unified message here, no group think to rally around. most of the people here are are just here for the laughs and to get low self-esteem youtubers to commit suicide or test bots

I've been saying this for a long time.
But I got a good response.
Right wing will always be less popular than left wing, so we are still right wing.

We grew up faggot.
So should you.

No one gives a fuck about your boring nostalgic shit.

Sup Forums is kicking ass all over the place now and it's glorious.

Sup Forums will only begin to mock Trump once he kills SJWism

trying to attack Trump right now would be condemning our country to eternal cuckery

that's fucking retarded. Trump's the last chance we've got

Trump isn't popular
You dumbasses remind us every day that he lost the popular vote.
Ergo: not popular

OP still the most faggoty of faggots

I just wonder if the trumpfags realize that, for all the anti-establishment squawking they did, they are now mouthpieces for the state and a party that dominates it on every federal level and they have to defend it unequivocally.

It's real easy to spend an election screaming about planet ping pong pizza basement rape dungeons, it's less so explaining why you're still a drooling sycophant for a government that's positioning itself to relitigate old conservative moral majority bullshit wedge issue wars and continue the supply side economics that have eroded middle class wealth for three decades.

Sup Forums has always been pro Israel.

fuck off back to kikebook jewbag

trump is your lord and savior now

KILL NIGGERS AND HANG HILLARY
RIP DYLAN YOU ARE A HERO

Ancient fag circa 2005
For as long as I've been here Sup Forums has supported some ridiculous shit. One thing I noticed is that if you just go along with it. It can be really fun and entertaining.

That sounds like something a civic nationalist nigger shill who isnt able to see past his own ego would say. Sorry, spook, we arent going back to globalism and political correctness, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

>The old Sup Forums would never support something for very long

what like anime?

I can see Sup Forums becoming militant leftist after Trump fucks them over.

Sup Forums has always been against censorship and cultural suicide in all its forms. We've always laughed at chaos and scorned convention.

The lamestream morphed from the jebus worshiping moralist fuckcrap of the Dubya years into the SJW safe space bullshit of the Obummer years- Sup Forums followed suit, playing contrarian and dipole the entire time.

If Trump and his ilk dare to go down the dark path others have gone down Sup Forums will eventually lay him bare and meme him into oblivion. If however he is actually serious about resisting globalism and its offshoots, he will not fall out of favor with the average user here.

Now go and take several large nigger dicks up your ass and get AIDS and die, faggot.

Someone saw a the 2006-2016 prank meme today. Habbo Hotel was super serious.

Also, gb2 reddit leaf.

>The old Sup Forums
... was never good. newfag detected. reported and saged

nope I'll never change my anarchistic/nationalistic worldview go fuck yourself

This place is infested with professional Trump shills.

It has been since last winter. They'll fuck off in a couple of months.

It's remnants of the old Stormfag invasion. They never left because they can't be traced as easily for their racism here.

They literally ruined Sup Forums like they ruined everything else. Sup Forums is just a containment board to keep them out of Sup Forums, never forget that.

When did Estonia become an american state?

that time when you put your military on our land

Sup Forums is literally full of cuckholds

They're disgusting neets despised by the very white race they revere so much

Basically cuckoldry

>They'll fuck off in a couple of months

Except gay ass Trump generals are the only allowed discussion now. This board is full of Zionist and FSB sperm slurpers

This.

Happens every time.

Only this time it will be brilliant because Trump is so easily triggered by online bullshit. He has no idea what's waiting for him when Sup Forums finally turns.

The msm are unironically talking about golden shower piss parties and nazi frogs. How is this not epic win?

>create memes to ridicule it.
Like piss fetish fanfic?

> Do you remember the old Sup Forums//
You clearly don't remember, OP

MAGA

>Habbo Hotel was super serious.

You're not fucking serious, are you?

Old Sup Forums was a pathetic joke, as are oldfags that cling to it's past "glory"

KYS you fucking loser

Trump is the setup to the most ruthless haymaker to ever be thrown.
Hold on right we are all going for a ride.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums is one board

Sup Forums got SJW alt-right as fuck...used to be a fun place with dissenting opinions providing actual arguments. It's plain to see that this place died after the Zimmerman trial.

The old Sup Forums was run by a literal cuck. We got a new japmoot and a bunch of autistic faggots that just won't quit!

Liberal tldr

Hows critical theory class?

OP is a nincompoop pussycuck too stupid to see that we are in a timeline crafted precisely to amuse and reward /pol aks through the amazing election of 2016, which put a master troll and epic shitposter in charge of the planet.

Who gives a shit how demoralized were the lurkers of yesterday. This is a whole new world get over your butthurt OP and enjoy it.

I kinda like it

lmao kys faggot

>go popular
trump is still no popular

he lost the popular vote, right? then we have to do what we have to do

~testing~ senpai desu senpai bro desu

Ḑ̪ͪ͐́̃̆̔͌O̷̭͉̭̾̆̽ͤ̀ N̡̼̥̆̚͢O̸T̙͊ ̯͈͚ͫ͢RE̬P̨̙̐ͫ͘L̜̺͖̭̃ͯ͂Ý̔

Sup Forums has always supported Goldman Sachs.

We'll stop supporting Trump when we're tired of winning.

Sup Forums has been right wing nationalist since it's inception.

Who gives up telling a joke halfway through? Watching him burn everything to the ground and leaving you faggots with nothing but your Gender Studies Degree™ as you claw at each other in the leftover rubble means I'm willing to keep this up quite a bit longer than your quivery lip can keep from crying like a little bitch over the consequences of all of this.

Lurk more faggot

faggot. bannon is in the fucking government. why should be against it? muh swamp. ahahah fuck that. trump can be the most corrupt potus who ever lived, if he follows his agenda and weaken the eu and the nato, he's good in my book

Of course it has.

The point is you shilled with ZOG for the biggest good goy ever. Like if Barbara Specter went on his immigration policy committee his retarded cult wouldn't flinch.

That is why, shill

Yeah bullshit. Anyone who says this has their head up their ass AND in the sand.

If yo cant see how people on every "side" of the spectrum ar becoming more and more radicalized and politics more and more polarized, we are going to see people dig in HARD with their beliefs.

Combine this with all the happenings/potential happenings and you've got a recipe for disaster. And chaos.

Tha pic would only be applicable in a normal election year.

Trump may or may not fuck up. But the underlying ideologies, beliefs and ideals that got him in will only be emboldened and expanded.

Well, the new pol is reddit.
Every frogposter is from /r/the_donald.
I'm not even sure why I still browse this reddit refuge

This

It's not going to change as long as feelings are more important than science/laws

New era of memes coming when the racewar starts or best korea nukes the south

We are here to stay

>we

Corey Lewandowski is a polish catholic

>2 posts by this ID

>old Sup Forums wouldn't support putting a meme into power and having all the crazy shit go down like we've seen the past two years
Newfag please go

>expecting a shill post to have any basis in reality

>implying anybody supports Trump unironically and don't do it just because they hate the media and niggers

Sup Forums is a hate machine. We love to hate popular shit. Liberals are popular. We will hate them forever

fucking hell, CTR is out in force again

HE ISN'T

EVEN

IN OFFICE YET

You're alright. I think your argument is retarded but its at least grounded in a policy desire.

We're out here talking about how to close the income inequity gap and fix the tax code. You're reliving old scars from high school. For people who frequently go on foaming screeds against identity politics you lot sure are obsessed with them.

Sup Forums is a counterculture that foes against the popular and lame mainstream. And the mainstream will not stop being ultra-liberal all of a sudden. It is a generational thing and will last much longer than you think, Trump or no Trump.

Man, Inauguration Day is going to be like a bad acid trip for you when you see the anarchist protesters. WHICH WAY IS UP

I'll stop supporting him if he doesn't properly implement his policies. Politics isn't a game you fucking underage faggot. I get it, this website is always full of edgy social outcast teenagers trying to be as contrarian as possible, its fucking embarrassing.

You can tell it's not the Sup Forums hacker that pissed in Trump's mouth. If it was Sup Forums there would be a fat pasta written and spread all over the Internet. Alt right autism can barely put 1.5 sentences together.

Also, look at the INDIVIDUALS who make up the user base.

I guarantee that the older Sup Forums was filled to the brim with anti-social and edgy underaged b& and general autists (much the same as today).

Now you probably have read or at least think about Western civ and its rise and fall. Place those 4channer in that context - a site populated by "lost", "cynical", "spiritually defunct" young men whose only real solace was finding humor in the world around them burning.

A world in which they felt detached, disconnected, alone, rejected, etc. Of course these young men would go for the "LULZ" - it was their way of ascertaining meaning in their lives, and taking back some level of agency and personal control.

Trolling others and eliciting funny reactions gave these kids a sense of power and purpose in an otherwise dead, consumerist, nightmare world.

Fast forward to today. A large part of that remaining user base has grown up, becoming cynical and broken adults.
"Lulz" no longer cuts it anymore as a drive or motivator.

Being lost as an adult is stifling and destructive. As teens and kids, even in the darkest of depression, there was always that subdued hope of "things will be better when you grow up".

But now as adults, you realize that things havent gotten better, only worse, both on a societal level AND in most cases the individual level.

We have a generation of lost men now. And with that a certain level of maturity that comes with to help you realize that we NEED to find our own way, we need to find that purpose, because the old ways are self-destructive.

Now we see Sup Forums taking interest in UNironically supporting causes and beliefs it decides to take up. Because, for once, we have HOPE. And the knowledge that that hope can only be realized by our own volition and power.

We are moving past the age of empty nihilistic edginess for the sake of Lulz, to actual positive conviction and belief in creating something better.

Tldr: Sup Forums grew up.

>The old Sup Forums would never support something for very long
I think your view of the 'old Sup Forums' was a few years ago, neofag

I remember the old Sup Forums that pushed retards to anhero, hopefully you'll meet the same fate soon

Nice try... the ex-Goldman Sachs he picked hate Goldman Sachs. That is the inside baseball a simpleton halfwit like you cannot comprehend.

Trump supporters play at a much higher level than your surface level perception.

Sup Forums suffers a huge IQ drain the last years. It used to be elite, now it is a magnet to deplorables.

O HAI GIUSE

Well yeah. Sup Forums isn't populated by intelligent hobbiests witha wicked sense of humour anymore, its populated by faggot and teenagers from The_Donald and low grade twitter trolls.