PENTHOUSE OFFERS $1 MIL FOR PISS TAPE

ibtimes.com/does-trump-golden-shower-gate-video-exist-penthouse-wants-find-out-2473920

Great. Now we have #PissGate as the equally stupid opposite of #PizzaGate.

I can't wait until the FSB leaks this tape when Trump does somethign to make them mad.

Trump is a massive embarrassment on all Americans but at least he'll go down in the most suitable way: total shame and mockery. His autism won't be able to handle it.

Pizzagate was real

Watching trump sperg out over this has been the best thing this year.

when he replies in all caps like that you know shit is real

I'd piss on something and sell them the tape for $1 million

I see the nerd virgins are back on payroll

I like how you refer to it in the past tense, because even subconsciously you acknowledge that it was a fake meme that's over with.

I shit on Trump for free, faggot.

I was in the shower with my girlfriend. She faced me and without saying anything grabbed my cock and pissed all over it. The feeling of her warm piss was pleaseant. This is when found out that she had a piss fetish. Since then we've indulged in watersports many times. She loves being pissed on.

Is there some sort of problem with piss games? Is somebody less of a person if they indulge in these kinds of things? Inb4 degeneracy.

Nobody is actually surprised that UK scum do degenerate things. I mean, you jack off muslim cocks so that they won't rape your wives, after all.

You're not wrong. In fact right now I'm wanking a paki taxi driver as I type this.

Yes, goy. jimmycomet's instagram is all fake

>I unironically support a plutocratic politician

fuck off, traitor

Slacker. I'm wanking off two and typing with my nose.

>i know words
>these words make sense in my mind
>me smart

You're clearly a troglodyte.

>offer $1 mill for a video that most likely doesn't exist
Even if it existed, why would the Kremlin give it away for a measly $1 million?

I find the goldstar drivers to be generally the best wanks available in the east anglia Regina, but I can't say much for Jimmy's drivers. Way to aloof and rude to be honest.

Do you collect the paki cum in a jars like me and tape the cab card onto it? I've got quite the collection.

Is that what this was about? Did (((they))) sacrifice Buzzfeed just to associate this fake story with pizzagate (which had some validity to it).

I thought the piss was a ruse from an user on here

you suck dicks for free to faggot

eat them kidd pizzas you sick fuck, people are waking up to you faggots and soon you will be in the oven where you belong.
AND I WILL BE THERE. CLOSING THE OVEN DOOR
LAUGHING AT YOU
TURNING UP THE HEAT DIAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAH
eat shit cuck

No. It exists. Fucker's in hiding right now.

Pissgate is more fun

>this will surely be the end of trumps campaign

Ping pong pissa

I kinda just want to print of a picture of trumps face record a video of me pissing on it and send it to them

triggered by words
confirmed high school dropout

Don't even try it. What know what's real and whats not.

Now it's #pegasusgate btw

IT IS OVER, TRUMP WILL NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE NOW

I prefer goldengate

thanks for correcting the record in this thread buddy
here's your 3 bucks and a lock of podesta's pubes

>Do you collect the paki cum in a jars like me and tape the cab card onto it? I've got quite the collection.
I prefer keeping their numbered 'samples' in a freezer and using an excel spreadsheet to keep track.

If you're ever in Surrey check out Galaxy cars - 'banter while you bash' is there motto - top lads.

I would personally like to thank you. Your smug subversive bullshit tactics are what woke me up from my liberal daze, as well as many others.

Keep up the good work, schlomo.

old memes
sad!

do it faggot

I don't know if that's what is actually happening, but I can see it now...all the threads and videos with """"researchers"""" doing their thing.

>Secret piss floor on Trump tower where floor 13 should be
>Fountain in Trump Tower is filled with piss for parties
>Hobos go missing on party nights, so they can harvest their piss
>Piss parties tied to UAE and Russian Federation officials
>Pay-for-Piss scandal

We share a bond of location anonbro