Trump thinks CNN is just going to go away

Trump thinks CNN is just going to go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-cable-news-ratings-2016-12
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=jZmqhe_8jA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are getting kicked out of the white house, with king nigger, so i would say they are going away.

Why was he getting pissed at CNN in the first place? They didn't leak the fake papers, nor did they report on them positively. I think he should make peeace with them.

*peace

Fake news

I'm excited to see how it develops because he's definitely going to try to make CNN go away and it's going to be messy.

>Why was he getting pissed at CNN in the first place?
they cheat. lie, and make up fake news. whats not to like?

They revealed his dossier.

>Why was he getting pissed
It's his fetish.

They're gonna die way worse than that.

They will if we STOP watching it, and stop buying goods and services advertised on that dirty rag!

They ran the "grab 'em buy the pussy" video.

He's been pissed ever since.

CNN constantly lies. They lie more than they tell the truth. They KNOW they are lying. Why the fuck would you bother with people like that.

People already calling CNN fake news...And im not talking about us, im talking about the normies in Facebook or Jewtube.

>Be known for widely flubbing the election statistics to make Hillary look like she was the guaranteed winner until the results actually show up.

>Report that the FBI has Intel that trump takes part in Moscow piss parties with your own closest source being a Chinese movie board with opinions notorious for being widely incoherent.

>Wonder why the president elect has no faith in your reporting business.

I feel sorry for the anchors on CNN/MSNBC... not really...

Time Warner might as well dump them after he gets in office it's going to be 8 years of being out off the White House and lagging behind everyone else.

They shouldn't have been so stupid and put all their chips in Hillarys pile during the election runup.

>CNN constantly lies. They lie more than they tell the truth. They KNOW they are lying.

it's like judaism incarnate

STOCK PLUMMETING, HANG ON TO YOUR BUTTS

>Why is Trump, who ran against Hillary Clinton, angry at what has been the Clinton News Network

Hello CNN

>won't go away

but sure as shit will be marginalized

CNN has the lowest ratings of all the major news networks.

They'll have to make a change if they want to actually make money.

>go away
that's a weird way of saying REMOVED.

Hello Clinton News Network™

>>pissed
>>leak
Yeah, we get it..

CNN has been Lugenpresse for a long time, Trump's been calling them on it with great justice.

The US press has been carrying water for the Democratic party instead of doing their job of REPORTING THE NEWS. The 4th estate has abandoned its role of keeping the public informed and become a partisan propaganda agency.

They NEED to be made accountable, Trump is at the front of the wave. MAGA or get out of the way!

CNN gives jobs to millions of people around the world,why the hate?

CNN thinks they can stop Trump

Nah, the fake news legislation they lobbied for will do that for him.

Sup Forums has more monthly users than CNN total views internationally monthly.

You can verify this by comparing Alexa's info on Sup Forums with CNN's own viewership reports

>CNN gives jobs to millions of people around the world

So does the heroin market.

CNN = Clinton News Network

Hello Controlled News Network

Underrated

Compare their rating before Trump and after Trump.
They will be close to dead before the next election.

>They didn't leak the fake papers, nor did they report on them positively.
Even so, if you are promoting Buzzfeed as a credible source, you are a tabloid. The national enquirer is not in the white house press pool, and neither will cnn be.

>be watching press conference
>CNN reporter: sir, I...
>Trump: No, sit down, you don't get a question, you're fake news.

CNN is literally run by the DNC.

CNN said it was illegal to read wikileaks. CNN said that Trump was a joke and that he would never get elected. They projected that Hillary was going to win. They gave Hillary pre-approved questions at the debate. They encouraged the rioters to riot and downplayed them as protestors. They have race-baiting racists like Don Lemon and Van Jones who hate white people. They actually debated on whether or not that 4 niggers who tortured the disabled white guy was a hate crime and said they were just misguided.
They immediately labeled Pizzagate as fake news and just used Alex Jones stuttering rather than the Instagram posts, the code words, and everything else that people had gathered FOR them. They used a screenshot from Fallout 4 to use for their Russian hacker narrative that they just won't STFU about. They constantly shut people off who say "too much" and say ohhh no that succksss. I was actually listening to the radio a couple days ago and they fucking did it again so unnaturally when some Russian guy started saying "too much". As you can see in the press conference, the fat Jew reporter just felt like he was so entitled to questions and talking over the woman who Trump called on.

Fuck CNN. They are Lugenpresse.

Fox is run by neocohens, but it still has more viewers than CNN.

More people are turning to web news and citizen journalism anyway. Fuck having news filtered by corrupt elites.

CNN has already lost viewership and there's no reason to believe it will increase in a Trump America. Didn't they drop from 2nd to 3rd or 4th place?

*CNN thinks Trump is just going to go away

they are going to self destruct is more like it.
Notice when they correctly called fake news, THE WHOLE ROOM APPLAUDED. except for huffypoo
Corrupt News Network has not long to live.
AND THEY KNOW IT
KEEP PUSHING
KEEP EXPOSING THERE LIES
TOGETHER WE WILL DESTROY THEM
AND THEY WILL FADE INTO DUST
eat that zuker you filthy kike.

I laughed out loud

I FUCKING PISSGATE'ED MY PANTIES

>CNN said it was illegal to read wikileaks.

Yes, reading classified documents is illegal. Do you think they become legal to possess just because they were stolen?

Other news organizations view this as an opportunity. They won't band together like the retards think should happen. Combined with cable dying a slow death CNN could be gone very easily.

8 years of taking a shit on CNN every day.

It's beautiful

Was CNN always THIS bad? I used to think they were the good/fair nes before this election and my redpilling

I think you should spread your ass cheeks and let the mainstream media fuck you in the ass nice and deep.

My dad is the same age as Trump, he has b-cell lymphoma. A few days ago they removed part of his colon because of infection due to chemo.

He worked for CNN for 20 years, was fired in the 2000's because he was over 55. This led to a lawsuit with the NCLB, which they won, which CNN has tied up in appeals.

What's happening to my dad is not fair, and CNN legally owes him recompense. I hope Trump at least gets CNN to pay its dues.

*NLRP

The were always incompetent. They weren't this incompetent at being malicious before because they never had the need to be.

No.

Progressively got worse and worse.

Hillary's coronation is when they completely revealed their power level.

CNN FAKE NEWS

DISGUSTING

OUT OUT OUT

Hopefully Trump will bar them from press-conferences and major events. I'd love to see that tantrum

That's not what I'm seeing from Alexa. CNN is 20th ranked overall site in USA traffic and the highest ranked news site of the MSMs. They lie and they make lots of money - not hard to believe.

Also before the inevitable "viewership" people start sucking the Fox cox, keep in mind that people are getting their news way more from internet year after year. There is a reason that Fox's commercial demographic is for adults who need diapers.

>Trump thinks CNN is just going to go away.
if they cant report about politics/news first hand, nobody will click them

Who cares what they do. Trump won the presidency and destroyed their credibility. Ratings in the tank, sad

No they did not. All they revealed was that he was BRIEFED about the dossier or a possible attempt at compromise by the intelligence agencies.

They were certain to mention that the dossier was uncorroborated and that the intelligence agencies were investigating. In fact, I heard Jake Tapper mention that this report had been floating around news agencies since last Fall, but that they refuse to publish it because it was not corroborated.

Trump is pissed at CNN because they scooped the story about the BRIEFING! Trump has a legitimate beef with the agents who leaked that bit to CNN, sure. But he can't blame news agencies for running with the story, because two things:

1. He has shit in Intelligence Community regarding interference in the election. And now IC is teaching him a lesson.

2. He has shit on News agencies for reporting shit he doesn't like, and refused to give him access they should have. And now they will teach him a lesson.

You see how this works? Play the game dickhead.

Locked Martin stock drops quickly after a trump tweet.
Boeing stock drops quickly after a trump tweet.
The Senate stops disbanding the ethics committee after a trump tweet.

That's just his Twitter, niqqa. He's attacking CNN face to face. He won't make them disappear, but I wouldn't buy a bunch of CNN stock.

>They ran the "grab 'em buy the pussy" video.
>He's been pissed ever since.

He's not pissed about that, he's pissed over what MSM trying to paint and smear over him.

Trump won the presidency. CNN's credibility is destroyed. Ratings in a free fall.

Top kek

they need him, not the other way around. they should be making peace with Trump.

You got a source for that?

Tits or gtfo

CNN was colluding with Clinton and trying to smear Trump the entire campaign. The email leaks proved it.

CNN has never been an objective news source.

We are the network of peace, Goys

I love that they are a burning ship with zero clue how to put water on the fire and stop this madness. Instead they run around yelling 'We are totally NOT on fire, you are on fire'

Spectacular failures, broadcast live, 247 in 2017!

Bulloshit.

He's a thin-skinned cryass, mad that his furniture-buying, no-pussy getting ass looked like a creep on tv.

>CNN thinks we can't recognize shilling.

Im a guy that wears panties.
you wanna see my man titts?
what are you a faggot or something?

8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years 8 years

A Trump presidency is a rising tide for all boats in the MSM. Whether they love him or hate him. Ratings are suffering from all liberal TV stations because, well, here we young people are - on the internet and not watching TV.
businessinsider.com/trump-cable-news-ratings-2016-12

To be honest I never watch CNN over here.

Even though i dislike CNN as a company i do respect Anderson Cooper in being some what of a dying breed in journalism. When he was in war torn countries and doing shit on the ground. Those were good times.

GTFO, Fake news!

People said the same thing about Gawker.

CNN = Fake Jew Drama

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=jZmqhe_8jA0

More like 8 more days, then impeachment proceedings can start.

>CNN thinks Trump is just going to go away.

cry more pls

Nope. They've always been a bit left, but the last year they've gone full pravda propaganda

Buzzfeed head honcho is going to be on MSNBC in a minute.

Yeah baby, let me get my cock out and i'll read that again. Ugh, fuck yeah that anger, keep it up, i love it yes yes yesss yes yessss yeeah yes yesssssssssss

CNN is going to be among news channels what MySpace is among social media sites. A former giant reduces to utter insignificance.

WHO IS THIS "CNN" GUY?

>MSNBC
they will softball that dead man walking

Have their stocks taken a hit yet?

nice summary user.
CNN needs to drink bleach and expire.

THIS

They fucked up bad! The Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016 will be administrated by Trump and Tillerson. They stand by the narrative that the report came from a BRITISH agent:
>> FOREIGN PROPAGANDA!

GITMO!

double edged sword, now unsheathed, never to be put back

not forgetting, or forgiving. It's open season on all CNN vehicles- DO YOUR PART NIGGERS

That's factually incorrect. CNN reported the info came from an intelligence brief.

NBC has reported the dossier was included in an intelligence briefing as an example of misinformation.

CNN caters to retirees, mainly elitist baby boomers. They won't have much of an audience for too much longer, if you know what I mean. Plus, everyone worth their salt already knows that there is at least one CIA asset openly working for CNN, Anderson Vanderbilt aka Cooper.

The only thing Anderson does on the ground is getting his ass pounded by black dicks

lolz. Nigga have you seen his family?
Your kids probably look like DeNiro's.
gtfo democrat cuck

I find american internal politics of little interest

please stop spreading wars in the middle east that cause migration to europe
and stop aggravating russia.
thanks